Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 28. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I prefer big risk and big profits. Security is too expensive sometimes.
In this project I see great reliability. What will be the revenue time will tell.
Activity: 910
I agree with you that reserving and creating insurance funds greatly reduces the efficiency of using money. Security is growing, but profitability is declining.
Everyone chooses independently what is more important - high profitability or high reliability.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I agree with you that reserving and creating insurance funds greatly reduces the efficiency of using money. Security is growing, but profitability is declining.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What do you mean by virtual reality in your project, what services or functions will your project represent to users what benefit they will bring to ordinary people. Is it possible to earn tokens on your project?
So many questions. Maybe you should read the topic? There is even video from conferences where the possibility of this technology is demonstrated.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
This is the least part of the news. Soon there will be a good - when regulation and so on takes place, then a huge flow of investments from banks and the stock exchange will flow into the crypto-currencies.

Yes, this, of course, will soon bear fruit. No one wants to lose their money, everything should be safe and transparent.
We must wait for this moment and buy cheap coins as long as this is possible.
You say the right things, but do not forget about investing in prospective ICO. They always give more profit than coins.
This is the least part of the news. Soon there will be a good - when regulation and so on takes place, then a huge flow of investments from banks and the stock exchange will flow into the crypto-currencies.
It would be nice if for ordinary ordinary investors (us, the enthusiasts of the crypto currency) did not close the opportunity to invest, referring to various restrictions.
Activity: 364
What do you mean by virtual reality in your project, what services or functions will your project represent to users what benefit they will bring to ordinary people. Is it possible to earn tokens on your project?
Read the WP, this project uses a utility token.
Activity: 476

Yes, this, of course, will soon bear fruit. No one wants to lose their money, everything should be safe and transparent.
We must wait for this moment and buy cheap coins as long as this is possible.
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
I wonder whether there will ever be a restaurant or a cafe with a virtual reality? It was very interesting.
I also like this idea. You can create many different variations of finding. In addition, you can choose or create different dishes for greater realism.
I did not think about such a possibility of applying VR technologies before. Quite an interesting and fresh idea, I did not hear that something like that was realized.
I also liked this thought. This is a kind of combination of virtual reality with the existing one.
Merit: 0
Well if so, but I would still prefer that this market remained without regulators.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You exaggerate, the situation is not so gloomy. There will always be a sufficient number of projects where the requirements will be less stringent, and in some places there will be no requirements at all.
I would like it to be so. If the crypto sphere completely turns into an appendage of the existing financial system, then I will feel cheated.
copper member
Merit: 112

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Some ICOs are conducted as they were before - without the KYC and other new procedures. It's a matter of team choice.

I think that in the future the verification procedure will become mandatory for all projects

The future regulation of ICO is very strict. Full verification and additional requirements are inevitable.
You exaggerate, the situation is not so gloomy. There will always be a sufficient number of projects where the requirements will be less stringent, and in some places there will be no requirements at all.
Merit: 11
Yes, there are a lot of scammers on the market, we must come up with effective ways to deal with them.

For us it is already done. Google prohibits advertising ICO, in the near future there will be even more pressure.
The prohibitions that Google introduces in no way prevent the scammers. But the real projects will become harder to work, as the access to advertising and attracting investors will become more expensive and complicated.
Activity: 364
hey i want to know what symbolic designation has the VRT.WORLD token on exchanges?
There was no listing yet. Most likely there is still no answer to your question.
copper member
Merit: 112
Yes, there are a lot of scammers on the market, we must come up with effective ways to deal with them.

For us it is already done. Google prohibits advertising ICO, in the near future there will be even more pressure.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I wonder whether there will ever be a restaurant or a cafe with a virtual reality? It was very interesting.
I also like this idea. You can create many different variations of finding. In addition, you can choose or create different dishes for greater realism.
Affiliate program can help
Activity: 476
Would you like to have dinner on the top of the mountain or on Mars? At an excellent level of graphics it would be very exciting, such a service would be in great demand as it seems to me.
Or dine in the arena where the gladiators are fighting.
Pages:
Jump to: