Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 26. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I agree with you, large investors are waiting for a convenient moment. It is best for them to enter the project before the end of ICO. The situation on the market makes you think things over.
Investing in ICO is profitable in the later stages when the market is growing.
It all depends on what portfolio you have at the time of investing. All assets vary in price in different ways.
Activity: 364
$1 321 925 raised at the stage of Token Sale and another 43 days ahead. Is this a good result?
Given that most likely large investors have not yet entered the project, I think this is a good result. Later, when their funds are taken into account, the fees will be much greater.
I am also confident of this. Uncertainty in the market prevents a faster rate of collection of cash.
Activity: 476
I agree with you, large investors are waiting for a convenient moment. It is best for them to enter the project before the end of ICO. The situation on the market makes you think things over.
If the market falls but your money is stored in fiat, then
it is also profitable.
Good observation, those who have reserves in fiat will be able to make a more profitable investment in the near future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.
Especially good videos from the presentation of the project in Dubai.
Activity: 910
Quite a cool project I must say. The videos on their youtube channel are interesting to watch. Helps to get an impression of what to expect from VRT in the future.

This project has a good foundation in the actual business, and even in the road map is very obvious, towards this direction.
If the amount of money collected by ICO is sufficient, then in the long term it will be a huge network of VR parks.
Activity: 588
Prospective are magnificent, but even the existing state of things in this industry makes it possible to earn money.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
If the market falls but your money is stored in fiat, then
it is also profitable.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

This project has a good foundation in the actual business, and even in the road map is very obvious, towards this direction.
Activity: 159
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
$1 321 925 raised at the stage of Token Sale and another 43 days ahead. Is this a good result?
Given that most likely large investors have not yet entered the project, I think this is a good result. Later, when their funds are taken into account, the fees will be much greater.
Activity: 364
The maximum profit can be obtained only "on the history", real trading and investment pass through other algorithms.
You are right, no one knows where there will be a minimum, and where there will be a maximum.
I would now pay dearly for such knowledge. The market continues to surprise.
Activity: 476
Once the uncertainty in the market has settled the pace of investment will increase.
Merit: 0
I think yes, there is still a lot of time ahead, the market is complicated now, therefore the main investments should be expected later.
Activity: 588
Activity: 910
How they say... welcome to the future
never seen something similar before. actually love the opportunity to reward gamers in tournaments
following
Blokchain starts to be applied in all spheres. This is an avalanche process. What do you mean by rewarding the players?
Here the idea of holding tournaments with VR equipment was discussed. Perhaps the prizes in these competitions, he meant.
I understood. A very good idea, as it will create an additional community of people around the project.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
The maximum profit can be obtained only "on the history", real trading and investment pass through other algorithms.
You are right, no one knows where there will be a minimum, and where there will be a maximum.
copper member
Merit: 112
In sum, these positive qualities give a good result. Good projects are enough in the market, but not all teams can afford such activity.

All projects are trying to participate in various conferences. This is a great opportunity to talk about yourself and attract investors' attention.
The team has a lot of activities planned for visiting at the end of the month. This should contribute to good results.
The team meeting with investors and the community live creates trust and confidence in the project's prospects. Although without this the concept of the project is excellent.
In sum, these positive qualities give a good result. Good projects are enough in the market, but not all teams can afford such activity.
Pages:
Jump to: