Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 27. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Some investors are simply waiting for the uncertainty to go and the next phase of economic growth will begin.
This is a reliable strategy, but it will not yield the maximum profit.
The maximum profit can be obtained only "on the history", real trading and investment pass through other algorithms.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
How they say... welcome to the future
never seen something similar before. actually love the opportunity to reward gamers in tournaments
following
Blokchain starts to be applied in all spheres. This is an avalanche process. What do you mean by rewarding the players?
Here the idea of holding tournaments with VR equipment was discussed. Perhaps the prizes in these competitions, he meant.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
The team has a lot of activities planned for visiting at the end of the month. This should contribute to good results.
The team meeting with investors and the community live creates trust and confidence in the project's prospects. Although without this the concept of the project is excellent.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I dont get any surprising idea or roadmap of project that will compete the exist Project, Like GVT.
What is you advantage so this project can be Long-Term Project??

I am not too familiar with GVT, but from what I see they can't even be compared to VRT. VRT is going to build a global VRT infrastructure consisting not only of a blockchain ecosystem, but a real world ecosystem as well which is connected to the digital world. This is a strong project and I hope they can build it as they wish.
To me, too, the VRT project seems more versatile and promising. This is an infrastructure project based on real business. The potential market of such an enterprise is huge and constantly growing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I dont get any surprising idea or roadmap of project that will compete the exist Project, Like GVT.

I am not too familiar with GVT, but from what I see they can't even be compared to VRT. VRT is going to build a global VRT infrastructure consisting not only of a blockchain ecosystem, but a real world ecosystem as well which is connected to the digital world. This is a strong project and I hope they can build it as they wish.
Activity: 476

I find it surprising that the sale doesn't go much better than it is going now. The whole work they have done is awesome and they could really get ahead of the game in the virtual reality competition with other projects.
Perhaps this is only the beginning of sales, many investors are taking part in the project towards the end.
The team has a lot of activities planned for visiting at the end of the month. This should contribute to good results.
The team's activity in terms of meeting and visiting conferences during the entire process of preparing for ICO is respected.
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

I find it surprising that the sale doesn't go much better than it is going now. The whole work they have done is awesome and they could really get ahead of the game in the virtual reality competition with other projects.
Perhaps this is only the beginning of sales, many investors are taking part in the project towards the end.
Merit: 0
Some investors are simply waiting for the uncertainty to go and the next phase of economic growth will begin.
This is a reliable strategy, but it will not yield the maximum profit.
Activity: 588
In this project I see great reliability. What will be the revenue time will tell.
Theoretically, during a crisis, investors prefer the most reliable assets.
Activity: 910
never seen something similar before. actually love the opportunity to reward gamers in tournaments
following
Blokchain starts to be applied in all spheres. This is an avalanche process. What do you mean by rewarding the players?
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

This happens especially often if the project has adequate bonuses at the initial stage. Therefore, many invest in the very end, because they think that they can earn on the growth of the coin rate.
Activity: 35
following
Activity: 336
tell me, where you can read more about the developers? and is there a translation of the white paper in other languages? The project as a whole is interesting, but I would like more information
You can study the social networks of the project, there is a lot of diverse information. The WP is best studied in the original language - in English.
Activity: 364
tell me, where you can read more about the developers? and is there a translation of the white paper in other languages? The project as a whole is interesting, but I would like more information
https://vrt.world/
13 point. Team.
I see that this team has a great practical experience in this field and is determined to further develop.
Activity: 476
https://vrt.world/
13 point. Team.
Activity: 460
This particular project features a good foundation in actual business as well as the road chart it is crystal clear that within this direction it is going to develop.
I prefer big risk and big profits. Security is too expensive sometimes.
In this project I see great reliability. What will be the revenue time will tell.
Theoretically, during a crisis, investors prefer the most reliable assets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Never DO AIRDROPS
Activity: 826
However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

This might be different for VRT as they have real life facilities that people can visit and use for VR gaming. There will be revenue streams from real demand in the product. That's not the case for most coins and tokens which are digital only.
This is an excellent part of the project. I think many should strive for this.

Pages:
Jump to: