Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 29. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
I agree with you. There are projects that are built on anonymity, but there are projects in which anonymity is not needed at all. I do not know why anonymity is given to this project. It is quite utilitarian, focused on real work.
Plus, interaction with local authorities when opening a network of parks implies full openness.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
hey i want to know what symbolic designation has the VRT.WORLD token on exchanges?
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

And this is good. The crypto world is primarily anonymity.
I think that anonymity is not always needed everywhere. It depends on the properties of the project.
I would like to be everywhere anonymous. I do not see anything useful in identification.
Activity: 910
regulation of ICO is very strict. Full verification and additional requirements are inevitable.

These changes will only benefit. Statistics of fraudulent projects in recent years is extremely depressing.
Yes, there are a lot of scammers on the market, we must come up with effective ways to deal with them.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I think that anonymity is not always needed everywhere. It depends on the properties of the project.
I agree with you. There are projects that are built on anonymity, but there are projects in which anonymity is not needed at all. I do not know why anonymity is given to this project. It is quite utilitarian, focused on real work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

I agree with you. If the project is closely related to real business (as an VRT project), then it is necessary to work strictly in the legal field and regularly pay taxes. Therefore, there can be no question of anonymity in this version.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I wonder whether there will ever be a restaurant or a cafe with a virtual reality? It was very interesting.
I also like this idea. You can create many different variations of finding. In addition, you can choose or create different dishes for greater realism.
I did not think about such a possibility of applying VR technologies before. Quite an interesting and fresh idea, I did not hear that something like that was realized.
Activity: 364
regulation of ICO is very strict. Full verification and additional requirements are inevitable.

These changes will only benefit. Statistics of fraudulent projects in recent years is extremely depressing.
I would like to believe that the tightening of the requirements for ICO will improve these statistics.
I wonder whether there will ever be a restaurant or a cafe with a virtual reality? It was very interesting.
Would you like to have dinner on the top of the mountain or on Mars? At an excellent level of graphics it would be very exciting, such a service would be in great demand as it seems to me.
copper member
Merit: 112

Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Some ICOs are conducted as they were before - without the KYC and other new procedures. It's a matter of team choice.

I think that in the future the verification procedure will become mandatory for all projects

The future regulation of ICO is very strict. Full verification and additional requirements are inevitable.
copper member
Merit: 112
Some ICOs are conducted as they were before - without the KYC and other new procedures. It's a matter of team choice.

I think that in the future the verification procedure will become mandatory for all projects

Activity: 476
There will always be projects that will be interested in collecting money, but not by the personalities of those who invest this money.
It pleases me. Identification of the person is necessary in order to levy taxes from it. I do not think that I owe anything to the state in the field of crypto currencies in order to pay taxes to it.
I agree with you, but this project has a very close relationship with the offline business.
Merit: 0
If the ICO is successful, then given the previous experience of the team, I can assume that the implementation of the plans will be rapid.
After you run several parks into work, the subsequent opening of the parks becomes much easier.
And cheaper. The competition will have little chance  Smiley
Activity: 588

I think the videos dedicated to the separate games will be no less exciting. I would like to see how they look on modern VR equipment.
If you lived in Moscow you could visit the technopark and look at it live. Or look for other clubs in your city.
If the ICO is successful, then such parks will appear in all major cities.
As a franchise of fast food?
Cheesy You can say so. Both spheres are well suited to unification.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
There will always be projects that will be interested in collecting money, but not by the personalities of those who invest this money.
It pleases me. Identification of the person is necessary in order to levy taxes from it. I do not think that I owe anything to the state in the field of crypto currencies in order to pay taxes to it.
Activity: 910
I think that the market may change and bad times may come for ICO.

I do not think that the situation with ICO will change much. There will be more serious requirements and transparency of all investments. ICO will not disappear, that's for sure.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

That's a great video and it's also pleasing to see how the activity in this thread increases every day. VRT looks like a very strong project with very convincing fundamentals and yet their presale didn't sell out all tokens dedicated to that round. I was a bit surprised because they already had much more than a whitepaper.
The project really looks very strong. I'm looking forward to when he will implement the road map.
There is not much time left until we see the implementation of the plans and we will be able to assess the success of the project.

I think the videos dedicated to the separate games will be no less exciting. I would like to see how they look on modern VR equipment.
If you lived in Moscow you could visit the technopark and look at it live. Or look for other clubs in your city.
If the ICO is successful, then such parks will appear in all major cities.
As a franchise of fast food?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Have you already visited this park? What are your impressions? Would you like to visit this place regularly and with friends?
Pages:
Jump to: