Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 31. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

With this proposal, you better write to the team directly, for example, in a telegram.
Activity: 910
New updates! Don't miss our Token Sale starts on March 14, 2018!

https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1803/6a/3cfcf2768346.png

Where can I monitor the amount of money collected?
I think as always - on the project's website https://vrt.world/
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1803/6a/3cfcf2768346.png

Where can I monitor the amount of money collected?
copper member
Merit: 112

We all waited for this for a long time. a few days left before the start, I hope everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana

Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
In VRT World we have a goal to let people have full VR experience and show how amazing it is. Watch this video if you haven’t seen it yet. It explains our goals and shows what you can do in our VR parks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCeEueFZ2mI

copper member
Merit: 112
Thank you for reminding me of this. Only 3 days left before the start of sales.
Will there be any additional announcements from the developers regarding the beginning of the sale of the tokens?

It is unlikely that there will be any significant changes in this. If everything went not according to plan, we would have learned about this even earlier.
Activity: 588
Will there be any additional announcements from the developers regarding the beginning of the sale of the tokens?
Merit: 0
With the development of AI a number of people could be replaced by them.
This is a general trend that applies not only to this sphere.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

I hope that within the next 3 days we have a lot of potential investors who are ready to join this project, because we know that this project is very good and has high quality. so there will be a lot of investors coming in.
Perhaps there are large investors that we do not know about. The team concludes partnership agreements with different companies.
When studying this project, I had the same impression.
Merit: 13

I hope that within the next 3 days we have a lot of potential investors who are ready to join this project, because we know that this project is very good and has high quality. so there will be a lot of investors coming in.
Perhaps there are large investors that we do not know about. The team concludes partnership agreements with different companies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I read from this project is very interesting and can also be arranged very well. in terms of quality is already very good and has a great team. I think this project is worth following.
i'm also very confident that the VRT project has a bright prospect as the times and the modern world grow
the token sale will begin on March 14, if you are interested in this project can be considered to contribute
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I read from this project is very interesting and can also be arranged very well. in terms of quality is already very good and has a great team. I think this project is worth following.
i'm also very confident that the VRT project has a bright prospect as the times and the modern world grow
the token sale will begin on March 14, if you are interested in this project can be considered to contribute
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=4o4z5x0t0io
There is a similar video. Did not really understand how to look at it on the desktop.
There are other more interesting games with virtual reality, I think.
You are right, I also like more dynamic games. We need to use the capabilities of VR equipment by 100%.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=4o4z5x0t0io
There is a similar video. Did not really understand how to look at it on the desktop.
There are other more interesting games with virtual reality, I think.
It is obvious. The fact is that popular games are available on all platforms.
Activity: 364

I agree. Now it's a great opportunity to invest in ICO. Those who could not do this before, now have a great opportunity for this.
This is a bold position. I think ICO is now in a difficult situation.
Why? ICO looks the most attractive now, since the market of coins has few prospects, and ICO always has good prospects.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Merit: 13

I also think this version of the game exists because its specificity is very suitable for the VR sphere. In general I would like to know what directions in this area are most popular. Most likely these are shooters.
I think shooters. The other genres are less developed.
Activity: 252
the project is worthy and promising.
the direction of VR is the future of many games and applications.
and where can I learn more about your current project, which already exists since 2005?
Pages:
Jump to: