Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 51. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The combination of virtual reality and weightlessness sounds really awesome. I would like to test this system. I think many people would also like this.
I do not think that simulation of weightlessness is possible under terrestrial conditions. But the simulation of a jump with a parachute is quite real.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Yes you are right, there was information about it in the thread. I think when the park opens we will be informed about it.
I would like to see the parks in the future open somewhere in Asia. In South Korea or Japan. These are very technologically advanced countries.
I would not venture to visit VR park in Japan. Given their fantasy, this would be dangerous for my psyche.
Activity: 364

Cheesy Interesting idea. Games can not only build a team, but also destroy it. This must be taken into account.
But people will be able to splash emotions and maybe become more united.
If you choose the right games, then yes, this is an excellent option for corporate recreation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

Yes you are right, there was information about it in the thread. I think when the park opens we will be informed about it.
I would like to see the parks in the future open somewhere in Asia. In South Korea or Japan. These are very technologically advanced countries.
Activity: 294
I was very interested in cooperation with the company that works in the space industry. I would like to learn something new about this cooperation.
I also wonder how space technologies and VR are related.
Activity: 224

I think you can use any team games. Corporations and large firms like their employees to play such games to better recognize each other and better cooperate.
Only if it is not Dota.2 Playing it may not be necessary conflicts between employees
Cheesy Interesting idea. Games can not only build a team, but also destroy it. This must be taken into account.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Hello. Do you have a bounty campaign? I wan regis Undecided
The developers said that the bounty campaign will be, but judging by the time remaining before the ICO, perhaps their opinion has changed.
Activity: 320
I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?
I heard that another park wants to open in Dubai but has not yet heard the details about it.
Activity: 252

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.
A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.

What exactly do you mean regarding the profit-sharing? Was that related to the token? Because I think it's only a utility token as far as I know.
I meant only that the income from the functioning park will be evenly distributed over the months of the year. Without sharp failures and peaks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?
I heard that another park wants to open in Dubai but has not yet heard the details about it.
Activity: 238
I think that you just need to learn as much information about the project as it possible, and especially about people who make this project. After all, there is a high degree of probability that the project will be successful.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.

I know that opening those parks is your priority but I thought I read something about partnerships to also think into different directions? I mean having those parks really gives you an edge over other VR companies but missing out on other VR applications if you have the technology stack already in place should also not happen. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all those parks come to fruition.

A technical question: let's in a game in your park I have to run down a street in VR that is 100 meters, would I also have to run 100m in real life with those glasses on my head? Is the movement 1:1 from real world to VR?
This issue was discussed a little earlier. Most likely, some methods of scaling will be made. To play the game did not have to really move for miles.

Although having to run a lot could also be an important aspect of a game, especially in leagues Smiley People need to train hard in order to achieve the best results in VR competitions and at the same time it would calm down the critics who say that the young generations are only playing computer games and get more fat.

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.
A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.

What exactly do you mean regarding the profit-sharing? Was that related to the token? Because I think it's only a utility token as far as I know.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Yes, it is necessary to determine in advance what games are suitable for this. To correctly choose the target audience and develop the project in this direction.
I think you can use any team games. Corporations and large firms like their employees to play such games to better recognize each other and better cooperate.
Given that the game is likely to be able to choose the ratio of real movements to virtual, people with different physical abilities can participate in it.
Common situation. Teambuilding. So it's called by headhunters. Previously, paintball was often used for this. Soon VR will probably dominate this field.
Activity: 350
The creation of such communities attracts even more attention to the theme. I think if the project takes this direction into account, it will be a good chance to succeed.
Yes, it is necessary to determine in advance what games are suitable for this. To correctly choose the target audience and develop the project in this direction.
Activity: 364
The team has already returned from the conference? Will there be any more detailed reports on this event? Or news about the platform?
Most likely after the return they first take up the project. Then there will be time they will do the rest.
You are right, the main thing is the development of the project. Detailed reports we can read later.
Activity: 294
I would prefer to learn something new about the platform. Although it is difficult to expect something fundamentally new before ICO.
I think the information available is enough to decide on your participation.
I agree with you, but when you follow the project you want to constantly keep in touch with the developers.
Activity: 224
The team has already returned from the conference? Will there be any more detailed reports on this event? Or news about the platform?
Most likely after the return they first take up the project. Then there will be time they will do the rest.
Activity: 252
The creation of such communities attracts even more attention to the theme. I think if the project takes this direction into account, it will be a good chance to succeed.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I think that this should be monitored on social networks. Here this information will be published with a delay.
Pages:
Jump to: