Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 55. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
Not all users will agree with this opinion. Although those who have the money to buy VR equipment for personal use will find money to buy games.
Activity: 364

It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
This is an undeniable plus of the platform. Game developers should enjoy such opportunities.
When this market becomes larger, then it will immediately come to large companies from the field of game development. We must manage to take our share in advance.
Activity: 294

This is an undeniable plus of the platform. Game developers should enjoy such opportunities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Which direction do you consider more promising - game development or business with game parks? I understand that in an ideal it is necessary to combine both these directions plus to add development of own devices. But in any business there are some more profitable directions, and some less.
It seems to me that based on the ratio of costs and profits, it's more profitable to develop games. Plus of this area is in that no investment in infrastructure is required.
Given that in the VR it is impossible to distribute the game in a pirated way, I agree with you.

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Good news.The project is moving in the right direction. International conferences with the participation of investors increase the scale of the project.
In the event that it is possible to establish the necessary contacts, of course, yes. These are very useful activities.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Which direction do you consider more promising - game development or business with game parks? I understand that in an ideal it is necessary to combine both these directions plus to add development of own devices. But in any business there are some more profitable directions, and some less.
It seems to me that based on the ratio of costs and profits, it's more profitable to develop games. Plus of this area is in that no investment in infrastructure is required.

Many people play games and gamers are ready to spend a big money for games and different things in the games. VR techologies make the games more attractive for the gamers.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Good news.The project is moving in the right direction. International conferences with the participation of investors increase the scale of the project.
Especially if there is a connection with some investors who are looking for a promising project for investment.

Conferences for this purpose exist so that as many potential investors as possible learn about the project. This is a great chance for every project.
Activity: 252
Especially if there is a connection with some investors who are looking for a promising project for investment.
Activity: 320
In addition, the Asian market is one of the largest. There is a chance to show itself to large investors.
I wonder whether there were representatives of major companies such as Samsung Sony, etc.?
Activity: 224
Yes it happens, but then after the developers get access to the big money they start to spend on marketing. For some reason, they do not hope to repeat the path again without advertising.
Advertising is important in cryptocurrencies. This increases the level of acceptance of the product.The main thing is that the advertisement was honest and promoted really good projects.
I completely agree. If the advertisement is honest, then it does not cause rejection, but on the contrary causes interest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Yes it happens, but then after the developers get access to the big money they start to spend on marketing. For some reason, they do not hope to repeat the path again without advertising.
Two times the jackpot is difficult to win. For businesses that plan regular profits, not profits on luck, spending on advertising is one of the basic cash flows, as it gives a good conversion.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
This applies in general to all games. Even those who are popular initially. Remember what marketing was at the game Starcraft 2. Tens of millions of dollars were spent on advertising.
I even sometimes think that such games in the end do not bring profit but are image projects.
Thinking changes when you start to engage in large-scale projects. There people think in millions of dollars and big sums. To earn 25 million, they are ready to spend 20. In the end, it is profitable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Sometimes, in order to make a game popular, such marketing investments are required, that they exceed investments in infrastructure. Do not forget about it.
There are also opposite examples - when the game became megapopular even without any marketing.
Activity: 364
This applies in general to all games. Even those who are popular initially. Remember what marketing was at the game Starcraft 2. Tens of millions of dollars were spent on advertising.
I even sometimes think that such games in the end do not bring profit but are image projects.
You're wrong, this marketing makes a huge profit. These are long-term projects. But part of the expenditure of course can be regarded as an investment in the image of the company.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Sometimes, in order to make a game popular, such marketing investments are required, that they exceed investments in infrastructure. Do not forget about it.
There are also opposite examples - when the game became megapopular even without any marketing.
Activity: 294
Activity: 224
Nice:
VRT WORLD has supported Forum and international community as a sponsor. Besides the, our CEO Konstantin Negachev and his team created a hub of VR space world directly at the Forum ground.
I wonder about what the amounts involved.
I think there was a pool of sponsors. A single company will be difficult to pay for such an event.
Activity: 252
Nice:
VRT WORLD has supported Forum and international community as a sponsor. Besides the, our CEO Konstantin Negachev and his team created a hub of VR space world directly at the Forum ground.
I wonder about what the amounts involved.
Activity: 320
Nice:
Pages:
Jump to: