Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 53. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 1
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?
We are opening the next park in Dubai in two months Smiley

And what about the range of games or applications? Are you focussing on games that can be played in your parks only or are you going way beyond that and also develop all kinds of other applications? For example, what about VR applications for home schooling and so forth?
On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.

They participate in different confecencies all over the world. There are a lot of activity. You can find everything on their Facebook.
Perhaps he is interested in the technical side of the issue, rather than social activity.
Activity: 224
I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)

Yes the idea is realy very rare. They have a techno park in Moscow and everybody can visit it.
I wonder how many people visit this park on average.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?

And what about the range of games or applications? Are you focussing on games that can be played in your parks only or are you going way beyond that and also develop all kinds of other applications? For example, what about VR applications for home schooling and so forth?
It is obvious that in entertainment parks there will be only game content. Applications that perform the function of training should be designed for a specific order, it seems to me.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)

Yes the idea is realy very rare. They have a techno park in Moscow and everybody can visit it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.

They participate in different confecencies all over the world. There are a lot of activity. You can find everything on their Facebook.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
The problem is that to get this money you yourself must first start investing something. That is why ICO is being conducted.
By the way, some games are made based on crowdfunding. But usually this is done after the demo version of the game or if there is a team that already has experience in creating games.
Activity: 336
You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.
You write everything correctly. Do not consider VR technology as something than a person will be busy 24/7 is just entertainment or a certain tool that will sometimes be needed by everyone in the modern world.
Activity: 364
When this market becomes larger, then it will immediately come to large companies from the field of game development. We must manage to take our share in advance.

The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
The problem is that to get this money you yourself must first start investing something. That is why ICO is being conducted.
Activity: 294
I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?
The developers said if I'm not mistaken about several working parks. And about a few that will be open soon.
Activity: 224
I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.
Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.

There is no need to completely immerse in the game. All movements can be controlled with a joystick, but you will not get all the sensations of this technology.
It turns out most likely necessary to move in the direction of better visualization of games, smelling and sensations.
copper member
Merit: 112
I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.
Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.

There is no need to completely immerse in the game. All movements can be controlled with a joystick, but you will not get all the sensations of this technology.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I remember reading that so far there is one park in Moscow? Is that the only one so far or are there more parks in other places?
Activity: 252
I think gamers spend on games and donate streamers more than it costs VR.
If we take the total values, then yes. But most of the public spends a small amount of money on it.
Any business interests these indicators. The most important thing is that the total amount of money was significant.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1

You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.
I agree. Different people have different preferences and these entertainments undoubtedly find their admirers.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Activity: 320
I think gamers spend on games and donate streamers more than it costs VR.
If we take the total values, then yes. But most of the public spends a small amount of money on it.
copper member
Merit: 112
the team is very complete ,is that all team still active ?

i dont see any link of the website ,and how the procedur to buy the token

After registering on the site, information about buying tokens will be available. You can also go through the KYC procedure.
Here is the link to registration https://presale.vrt.world/user/register
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Hello! Thanks for your feedback!
Pages:
Jump to: