Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 54. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
the team is very complete ,is that all team still active ?

i dont see any link of the website ,and how the procedur to buy the token

this team is still active if you have any questions please join in telegram maybe there will help you.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I consider this project very original and interesting cause i`ve not seen something like that yet !)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
the team is very complete ,is that all team still active ?

i dont see any link of the website ,and how the procedur to buy the token
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
We will wait for news about partnership after this tour in Asia.
I checked Facebook, but so far no news has been posted.
on facebook has not issued any news or post, but can you see on twitter ceo vrt is doing asia tour to recognize product from vrt so that everyone can know about this token later.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I would like to read the latest news about the current events of the project, at what stage You are developing and implementing ICO.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
I will closely monitor the development of the project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
This is an undeniable plus of the platform. Game developers should enjoy such opportunities.
When this market becomes larger, then it will immediately come to large companies from the field of game development. We must manage to take our share in advance.

The game industry give a big apportunities. Gamers spends a lot of money for games and in this industry there are a lot of money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Good news.The project is moving in the right direction. International conferences with the participation of investors increase the scale of the project.
In the event that it is possible to establish the necessary contacts, of course, yes. These are very useful activities.

It is very interesting. A Singapore is a very perspective market. And there technologies are very developed.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is good that in VR it is impossible to use a pirated games. It will protect the rights of the authors of the games and made the usage more profitable.
Not all users will agree with this opinion. Although those who have the money to buy VR equipment for personal use will find money to buy games.
It seems to me better to pay once for a quality version of the game with online support than to play in some cut-down versions.
This logic is obvious to me, but you know some people are ready to tolerate any difficulties just to save money. I do not like this option, but I understand that it exists.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
And at the moment more expensive. It's like a new level of enthusiasm. So far, not everyone can afford it, but the situation will change with time.
Yes, mass production cheapens everything to surprising values. Therefore, one should never stop at what has been achieved.
Right now, the BP industry is before the start of take-off. A very good point. If my analysis is correct, then this sphere will develop rapidly.
AleXcreig
Nobody forces you to do this all the time. Agree sometimes it will be interesting to everyone and if there is such an opportunity at hand, it will be convenient.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.
Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.
Activity: 294
I believe that VR technology is the future of the gaming industry. In a few years, VR will replace conventional gaming consoles.
The consoles have been moving in this direction for a long time, every game console now has its own systems of betraying the movement of a person into the playing space.
Game consoles in the future will remain, but their functionality will include VR technology.
Activity: 224
Not all users will agree with this opinion. Although those who have the money to buy VR equipment for personal use will find money to buy games.
It seems to me better to pay once for a quality version of the game with online support than to play in some cut-down versions.
In fact, piracy in this area is already irrelevant. Almost all games are closely integrated with online.
Activity: 252
Many people play games and gamers are ready to spend a big money for games and different things in the games. VR techologies make the games more attractive for the gamers.
And at the moment more expensive. It's like a new level of enthusiasm. So far, not everyone can afford it, but the situation will change with time.
Yes, mass production cheapens everything to surprising values. Therefore, one should never stop at what has been achieved.
Activity: 320
Many people play games and gamers are ready to spend a big money for games and different things in the games. VR techologies make the games more attractive for the gamers.

The consoles have been moving in this direction for a long time, every game console now has its own systems of betraying the movement of a person into the playing space.
Activity: 364
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Which direction do you consider more promising - game development or business with game parks? I understand that in an ideal it is necessary to combine both these directions plus to add development of own devices. But in any business there are some more profitable directions, and some less.
It seems to me that based on the ratio of costs and profits, it's more profitable to develop games. Plus of this area is in that no investment in infrastructure is required.

Conferences for this purpose exist so that as many potential investors as possible learn about the project. This is a great chance for every project.
This applies only to the largest conferences like the one in question. Other activities of a smaller level have simply turned into a place to meet on interests. This is also useful, but not in terms of investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: