Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 56. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It seems to me that based on the ratio of costs and profits, it's more profitable to develop games. Plus of this area is in that no investment in infrastructure is required.
Sometimes, in order to make a game popular, such marketing investments are required, that they exceed investments in infrastructure. Do not forget about it.
This applies in general to all games. Even those who are popular initially. Remember what marketing was at the game Starcraft 2. Tens of millions of dollars were spent on advertising.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Which direction do you consider more promising - game development or business with game parks? I understand that in an ideal it is necessary to combine both these directions plus to add development of own devices. But in any business there are some more profitable directions, and some less.
It seems to me that based on the ratio of costs and profits, it's more profitable to develop games. Plus of this area is in that no investment in infrastructure is required.
Sometimes, in order to make a game popular, such marketing investments are required, that they exceed investments in infrastructure. Do not forget about it.
Activity: 364
Which direction do you consider more promising - game development or business with game parks? I understand that in an ideal it is necessary to combine both these directions plus to add development of own devices. But in any business there are some more profitable directions, and some less.
You are not quite right to put it. Investments are required less - this is true. But they are required. On server hardware, for tests, on a lot of things that are needed to make a quality product.
Given that in the VR it is impossible to distribute the game in a pirated way, I agree with you.
Why do you think so? The problem there is not that technology does not allow distribution of games in a pirated way, but that this market is still small and there is not much demand for such a service.
Activity: 294
During World Economic Forum held in Davos we announced the partnership of VRT World with Spacebit, a company that intends to create a blockchain platform for financing international space missions not connected with any governmental agencies like NASA.
https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/960475285228544000

That's interesting news. Are they a very well established company and what is the partnership exactly looking like? How does it benefit VRT?
We will wait when the developers will have time to talk about this in detail. The topic is interesting from all points of view.
Activity: 224
For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.
It seems to me that this can become something more than games and entertainment. The world of virtual reality can be more than it seems.

VR can be used not only in games, but also in the learning process. Studing can turn into a game, students will be happy.
Yes, this technology gives excellent visualization. It is necessary to identify the directions where this is most in demand and try to promote their products there.
Activity: 320
Given that in the VR it is impossible to distribute the game in a pirated way, I agree with you.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?

I know that they already have a park in Moscow. It a good place to present the VR technology. Moscow likes different shows.
If I'm not mistaken the name of park is z8?
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?

I know that they already have a park in Moscow. It a good place to present the VR technology. Moscow likes different shows.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.
It seems to me that this can become something more than games and entertainment. The world of virtual reality can be more than it seems.

VR can be used not only in games, but also in the learning process. Studing can turn into a game, students will be happy.
And it seems to me that this park opens at its own expense. There is a very rich clientele and all costs will be quickly paid back. Given the effective demand in such areas, I would immediately open stores selling home entertainment equipment. I think would be a lot clients.
Do you think VR devices are capable of generating a constant buying activity? I'd rather open an online store on such a subject to minimize initial investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I would suggest that the franchise. I think opening a park in Dubai at own expense is quite an expensive task.
It is not necessary. I heard that there is a very friendly attitude of the authorities towards business. Everything is very fast and transparent. These factors reduce the price of doing business.
I also heard this opinion. It is more effective to pay a higher price for a good product or service than a low price for a bad product or service.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I would suggest that the franchise. I think opening a park in Dubai at own expense is quite an expensive task.
It is not necessary. I heard that there is a very friendly attitude of the authorities towards business. Everything is very fast and transparent. These factors reduce the price of doing business.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
The terms of the franchise developers send the PM on request. Study them - I think there are all the answers to your questions.
Activity: 294
We are opening the next park in Dubai in two months Smiley
Is it a park owned by your project or an open park under the terms of the franchise?
And it seems to me that this park opens at its own expense. There is a very rich clientele and all costs will be quickly paid back. Given the effective demand in such areas, I would immediately open stores selling home entertainment equipment. I think would be a lot clients.
Activity: 224
Is it a park owned by your project or an open park under the terms of the franchise?
Activity: 252
Activity: 320
how many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Too many factors (including external factors) have an impact, no one can accurately predict something.
Pages:
Jump to: