Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 57. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 13
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?
We are opening the next park in Dubai in two months Smiley
Excellent news. I congratulate your project.I think there you can find investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
Many VR based ICO come and already worked till today. So what is your expectation from people and what is your Strength to convince me as Investor?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
During World Economic Forum held in Davos we announced the partnership of VRT World with Spacebit, a company that intends to create a blockchain platform for financing international space missions not connected with any governmental agencies like NASA.
https://twitter.com/VRTworld/status/960475285228544000

It looks cool. Space is big money and investment.
It is interesting, what are the assets of this partner project and what are they?
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
how many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Hi, I'm interested in your project.
Decided to evaluate it and it turned out this:
http://swot.digrate.com/report/ecc323e5-c97c-4c1f-8903-49dc5a8e5c02
What do you think about this?
Judging by the volume, you did a good amount of work. Thank you and I hope you will make an English version.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
You say you are going to launch those VRT parks around the world. How many parks are up and running and are they also generating income for you already? Do you also have a certain range of games to be played or is it all under development?
The profitability of operating parks is the same for all countries or is there a significant difference?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Activity: 24
Activity: 364
For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.
It seems to me that this can become something more than games and entertainment. The world of virtual reality can be more than it seems.
I agree. VR is just a good tool. I think it will be in demand and will be applied in many areas.
Activity: 294

Hi, I'm interested in your project.
Decided to evaluate it and it turned out this:
http://swot.digrate.com/report/ecc323e5-c97c-4c1f-8903-49dc5a8e5c02
What do you think about this?
Do you have a version for English-speaking users?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
For different games, a different type of running simulation can be used. If the box is imitated, then it is possible to make real movements, and if it is a shooter, it is better to simplify the task of moving.
It seems to me that this can become something more than games and entertainment. The world of virtual reality can be more than it seems.
If they learn to transmit not only audio and video information but also sensations, then it will be a whole separate world. I wish I could live until that time when it is realized.
Activity: 252
At this point it is not clear how to make profit from this. And you can invest in this direction amounts of any value.
A lot of ways from wireless communication to various solar energy processing systems. The entire sector is innovative and a breakthrough in even a narrow area pays for all costs.
Activity: 224
During World Economic Forum held in Davos we announced the partnership of VRT World with Spacebit, a company that intends to create a blockchain platform for financing international space missions not connected with any governmental agencies like NASA.

At this point it is not clear how to make profit from this. And you can invest in this direction amounts of any value.
Activity: 320
A good project attracts investors. There is no problem. The main thing is to have time to find a good ICO before these big investors.
In this case, VRT is on the right track. Participation in the conference in Hong Kong is excellent.Moreover, this helps to establish partnerships with other campaigns.
Let's wait for the developers to come back and find the time to make a detailed report about this event.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I agree with you. Such news is excellent perspectives. I think VR can be very useful to the space industry.VRT is making progress.
Are you suggesting that a person actually run and jump? How many months then will be required for the passage of one game and how well a person should be physically prepared.
If we are talking about the authenticity of sensations, then it should be so. As for the period of passage, I can say that the longer you reach the goal, the more it's more pleasant.
Seems you are a hardcore player  Cool
Activity: 378
Unfortunately my friend is afraid of cryptocurrency. Perhaps he will change his mind with time.
If to look at the coinmarketcap in the last few days, then everyone will be afraid  Grin
Now is a great time for shopping in this market. Or to invest in ICO. I envy those who have enough free funds to invest now.

Yes it is a good time to invest in ICO. Cryptocurency fall down. But the ICO have a good contributions. Investors start to understand that it is necessary to invest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

But they have two sources citing different things. On the website it says something with 700k USD and somewhere else it says a million. I was wondering if there is any concrete overview about the funds raised until now. Maybe they also had private sales. If anyone can shed some light on this, thanks.
Correct remark. I, too, would like to hear comments on this.
Developers have already said that the collected 700 thousand dollars or more. Why should they repeat it again. Even in this thread this issue was discussed.

They collet 721 thousand dolars on Pre-ICO and this is a very good result for Pre-ICO. It shows that the people like the  project. This information is writen on the site of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: