Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 68. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I wonder what the developers will say to all these bold suggestions and wishes. While project is not absolutely about this level of implementation.
It would be great. I think the community will have many new wishes.
To start, developers need to implement the plan. Although if there is a demand for some idea, then a promise of its implementation will give additional fees from interested parties.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I will suggest to make token details section more informative there is nothing clear to understand. All one can find is 1 VRT will be offered at $1 and total quantity of token is 100 millions. There should be detail about how many tokens are reserved for raising money, how many will be reserved and distributed among supporters as reward. Not everyone is used to read whitepaper.
Thank you for this note, we will make some updates on the website too!

It will be good to upgrade the site and make clear all the condition of the token sale befor the ICO that it will be clear for everybody.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Standard process - the scale is growing, but the margin is not always ;-)
It depends from the market, if it will be a big competitions the price become cheaper. But to work on one big platform helps to reduce the costs.
The price does not really matter. The main thing is the margin. The result of competition is its decline.

Big margins help to develop technologies. More money left for the development and people want to continior to have big margin and develop  a new technologies.This is one way. Another way is developers use this margine for themselfs and develop nothing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
In any case, people prefer to communicate than to study documents. Quite understandable desires, but not very convenient for a community manager )
Thats right! Our team try to be in touch with everyone who needs help and have some questions Smiley
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In any case, people prefer to communicate than to study documents. Quite understandable desires, but not very convenient for a community manager )
When the project has good feedback, this causes trust. The document can also be written on outsourcing, but it's more difficult to communicate on behalf of the project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is best to make a onepager. Few people really read WP entirely - even investors.
We have a one pager! Smiley
it looks like 3 pager https://vrt.world/OP_en.pdf   Cheesy
I will suggest to make token details section more informative there is nothing clear to understand. All one can find is 1 VRT will be offered at $1 and total quantity of token is 100 millions. There should be detail about how many tokens are reserved for raising money, how many will be reserved and distributed among supporters as reward. Not everyone is used to read whitepaper.
It is best to make a onepager. Few people really read WP entirely - even investors.
We have a one pager! Smiley
we have translation campaign via bounty program, but there is no much good translators so its been just 2 threads translated . If you can advance some good translators, will be really great!
Among the bounty members there are no decent people with a good portfolio?
Yes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I read on some forum an interesting idea for VR - before you go to a real store you can without leaving home go trough a virtual one. A very good idea.
By the way, when will new links for translations be added in the starting post?
you mean a bounty program?
No. I see that the topic of the Announcement has been translated into only two languages. Do not you want to expand your audience?
It would be good to translate ANN into Hindi, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Before the ICO stage there is still time to do this, it will also implement the translation of the ANN text into a bounty program.
Activity: 364
Cheesy virtual boxing in this case will become dangerous like real.
Many fans argue on the forums probably dream of touching their opponent  Cheesy
So true!
I read on some forum an interesting idea for VR - before you go to a real store you can without leaving home go trough a virtual one.
This idea is good for visiting museums.
I read on some forum an interesting idea for VR - before you go to a real store you can without leaving home go trough a virtual one. A very good idea.
No. I see that the topic of the Announcement has been translated into only two languages. Do not you want to expand your audience?
we have translation campaign via bounty program, but there is no much good translators so its been just 2 threads translated . If you can advance some good translators, will be really great!
Activity: 308
Indeed, this project has the potential to achieve high success, lots of interesting ideas from this project to attract enthusiasts the participants join this project.
I also feel like it, the project is good and the team always provides interesting ideas so there will be many investors who join here. this project is always successful.
Activity: 448
Indeed, this project has the potential to achieve high success, lots of interesting ideas from this project to attract enthusiasts the participants join this project.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I wonder what the developers will say to all these bold suggestions and wishes. While project is not absolutely about this level of implementation.
It's not such a remote perspective as it may seem. One technical solution follows from the other. Well, the desires of people are always the same.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Standard process - the scale is growing, but the margin is not always ;-)

It depends from the market, if it will be a big competitions the price become cheaper. But to work on one big platform helps to reduce the costs.
Some firms manage to occupy a monopoly position and to immense from this huge profit. This is especially true for software companies.
Cheesy virtual boxing in this case will become dangerous like real.
Many fans argue on the forums probably dream of touching their opponent  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: