Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 80. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Blockchain based franchise: VRT World practice and outlook
In this article you can know what is VRT.WORLD franchise is!
https://medium.com/vrtoken/blockchain-based-franchise-vrt-world-practice-and-outlook-f81e38ff5907
Enjoy reading and feel free to ask any questions !
Excellent article, I read about the franchise more with WP, I really liked this idea. I bought tokens VRT including and in order to get the discount
Immediately see a serious approach to the business and its development. Looking forward to transfer the focus of business with VR-parks on the home users PC and PS4.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://medium.com/vrtoken/blockchain-based-franchise-vrt-world-practice-and-outlook-f81e38ff5907
Excellent article, I read about the franchise more with WP, I really liked this idea. I bought tokens VRT including and in order to get the discount
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Are you more oriented on European, American or eastern markets? Do you have any big names who you contact on business matter from abroad? Tkank you, devs.
Activity: 196
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Which role as advisor Mr. Caleb Yap will play in VRT.World project?  He is real estate consultant and here I can see link with property for your VR parks. Do you plan open one in Singapore?
We are about to open a lot of parks around the world , including Asia (probably Singapore too)
Can you tell how many franchises are already sold?
I'm not sure that they managed to sell at least one. They have not yet completed ICO)
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Hello, what do you think about VR project for facebook? https://www.facebook.com/spaces

Great Facebook service. VR is better with friends.  But it is beta now )
Activity: 532
Which role as advisor Mr. Caleb Yap will play in VRT.World project?  He is real estate consultant and here I can see link with property for your VR parks. Do you plan open one in Singapore?
We are about to open a lot of parks around the world , including Asia (probably Singapore too)
you also have an office and registration in Singapore. It would be logical to start expanding parks in Asia in Singapore.

I agree, it is always easier to start with a country where there is already a base and employees.
Can you tell how many franchises are already sold?
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Hello, what do you think about VR project for facebook? https://www.facebook.com/spaces
Blockchain Based VR Marketplace Developer VRT World Completes Closed Pre-Sale of Tokens and Raises $1 mln Ahead of Its ICO

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
https://www.ccn.com/blockchain-based-vr-marketplace-developer-vrt-world-completes-closed-pre-sale-tokens-raises-1-mln-ahead-ico/
Sure thing. We've been working with some of the crypto media to broaden the audience and knowledge about our project. They are really clotted with newsflow these days, thus we are speeding up our publications. We are certain that general awareness of VRT World is important. For example, after CCN publications we've been features at eight other crypto news outlets which is definitely good.
you also have an office and registration in Singapore. It would be logical to start expanding parks in Asia in Singapore.
Activity: 420
Activity: 476
Let's start this Monday with a good news!
We are happy to announce that Caleb Yap, Co-Founder of
Singapore Bitcoin Club joined our project as adviser!
Caleb is an experienced real estate consultant with one of the largest property agency in Singapore. Over the years, he plays an active role in advising local and overseas clients on the purchases of local and overseas properties to diversify their investment portfolio.
Caleb is one of the Co-Founder of Singapore Bitcoin Club, Singapore's largest cryptocurrency trading educational community that was established to promote financial literacy in cryptoassets and practical technical analysis education for consumers. Caleb personally invest and trade digital currencies. He also regularly conducts educational workshops and seminars on cryptocurrencies. His views on different investment strategies and different aspects of cryptocurrency are highly valued by the local community.

Great news, he's quite experienced as I noticed him before at some other projects, hope he will bring you more success and you will be able to implement everything into reality, at least virtual reality  Grin
Activity: 630
TOKPIE
Blockchain Based VR Marketplace Developer VRT World Completes Closed Pre-Sale of Tokens and Raises $1 mln Ahead of Its ICO

This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
https://www.ccn.com/blockchain-based-vr-marketplace-developer-vrt-world-completes-closed-pre-sale-tokens-raises-1-mln-ahead-ico/
Good day! how goes the fundraising ? Already collected hardcap?

$673 067 COLLECTED AT THE STAGE OF PRE TOKEN SALE

11 days leave at presale stage )
Activity: 210
Caleb is an experienced real estate consultant with one of the largest property agency in Singapore. Over the years, he plays an active role in advising local and overseas clients on the purchases of local and overseas properties to diversify their investment portfolio.
Caleb is one of the Co-Founder of Singapore Bitcoin Club, Singapore's largest cryptocurrency trading educational community that was established to promote financial literacy in cryptoassets and practical technical analysis education for consumers. Caleb personally invest and trade digital currencies. He also regularly conducts educational workshops and seminars on cryptocurrencies. His views on different investment strategies and different aspects of cryptocurrency are highly valued by the local community.

Great news today ))  This is already noted on https://icobench.com/u/caleb+yap
yes!
Hello.
Caleb Yap has a Twitter account? It would be interesting to read

I think I met his account in LinkedIn

I also found information that Caleb Yap was an adviser in Megax.io. Megax.io was a successful project?
Almost there!

Great news today ))  This is already noted on https://icobench.com/u/caleb+yap
yes!
Hello.
Caleb Yap has a Twitter account? It would be interesting to read

I think I met his account in LinkedIn
Pages:
Jump to: