Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 78. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Pre-holiday Friday. All good mood today. Happy holidays!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
How can token be used by investors? When  VRT will be listed on exchange?
the token will be used to receive a discount when buying a franchise and the same for buying tickets to the park. As for the exchanges, I would also like to know more
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
hey dev, if this ico does not reach softcap does it still continue ?
Activity: 104
dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work
money never sleeps! I guess they will work with out any vacation till the ICO end.

I think so too. If they need money, they must hard work every day but not at night between 31 - 01)
This is the New Year, everyone is welcoming 2018. My company has been closed for business, has been on vacation, and everyone is having fun.
Merit: 103
How can token be used by investors? When  VRT will be listed on exchange?
Activity: 224
Merit: 22
dev, are you go on a New Year's vacation? or immediately after the celebration go to the work
money never sleeps! I guess they will work with out any vacation till the ICO end.

I think so too. If they need money, they must hard work every day but not at night between 31 - 01)
Activity: 161
ProximaX
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
I'm really afraid that all this technology will develop so quickly that soon everyone will have a VR park right at home.
Well, is not that easy, you know! Technology should be unique, so it impress more people!
Do you know about Oculus Rift guys? It is widely adopted in Russia (maybe its Russian project I don't know TBO). Do you consider you will be able to compete with them and pull customers on your side?
but do not you think that competitors have no chance of VRT? I already discussed this topic early and made sure that VRT are some of the best in their business

Oculus Rift had its own ico? The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality headset it's something different than what VRT does
I'm really afraid that all this technology will develop so quickly that soon everyone will have a VR park right at home.
Do you know about Oculus Rift guys? It is widely adopted in Russia (maybe its Russian project I don't know TBO). Do you consider you will be able to compete with them and pull customers on your side?
but do not you think that competitors have no chance of VRT? I already discussed this topic early and made sure that VRT are some of the best in their business
Thanks for your opinion!
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
Hi, sure! We do have it from December 30, 2017 till January 9, 2018. But we will be able to answer to any questions!
Activity: 476
Guys do you have some kind of anylysis on how much virtual reality sphere is demanded nowadays and whether people really want to pay money to be a part of it for some minutes  Smiley
Sure, we have it all in our WP! you can see it here too!

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Bring back some memories. I even mined some of them using video cards.
Activity: 476
Guys do you have some kind of anylysis on how much virtual reality sphere is demanded nowadays and whether people really want to pay money to be a part of it for some minutes  Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Does that technology invent something brand new in this sphere?
We are sure about it!  You can ready about it more via this article https://medium.com/vrtoken/vitrual-reality-park-why-these-technologies-are-bleeding-the-edge-e1b8f5e909fb
From the article:
VRT World independently produces active markers, which can be recognized by the frequency in the flicker of the diodes. In this case, there are eight of them, and this gives amazingly accurate tracking to a millimeter of a separate movement. In this case, each active label can be assigned its own algorithm of operation. They are not tied to a specific geometry.

Active markers have advantages in production. Microchips for markers (as well as lenses and cameras) are supplied by Optitrack, a long-established manufacturer. Microcomputers in MSI backpacks with MSI VR ONE replaceable batteries transfer data to virtual reality glasses. The glasses can be of any brand but the preference is given to the VR-helmet Oculus. As a result, the total weight of all the equipment that a player wears for participation is significantly reduced in comparison with analogues.

Perhaps most importantly, the fact that several participants are able to interact in virtual reality is realized, which VRT World’s Full-Body Tracking VR technology gives in full, and this is the impetus for the active development of eSports and collective travel. Note that participants can be in different countries even. The marks of active players on the soles of their feet, wrists, and back ate tracked by the cameras, and the movements of the main parts of the body are calculated and completed according to the reverse kinematics algorithm. The algorithm is based on the knowledge of human anatomy and calculates the rotation of the joints. The company took great efforts, carried out intensive research and shooting of movements in order to confidently create this leading innovative program. Any turn is immediately transferred to the virtual world and naturally fits into it, and is also visible to other participants.

Very cool article. I am very glad that such developments are being conducted in Russia. I hope in a couple of years your VR-park will be known to the whole world.

The ability to play 1.5 hours without stopping, the powerful Core i7 7700HQ processor and the GTX1070 graphics card, the hot battery replacement, the weight of just 3.5 kg and the comfortable suspension system are surely the best in the world!
It seems to me that the video card is rather weak. I would put there two video cards GeForce GTX TITAN X SLI. It will be possible to play with 4K resolution  Grin
lol I can afford only 1060 video cards, you must be rich kid to play games with GTX TITAN X SLI. What do you do to earn a living? Grin
System requirements for Oculus, and in general VR games are low. There will be enough GTX 1060, but it is better more powerfully the video card, at least GTX 1070.
Has this coin made an airdrop, i received several token in my wallet, and what  is the airdrop based on?
where is form for this? I want some VR tokens for free...will use it for tickets
We don't have it!
Pages:
Jump to: