Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 64. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
When can we expect exchange listings?

I think its abit too early to think about that,especially considering the current market situation!

And it could be that they are not ready to disclose that or maybe they don't have any exchanges ready yet. Who knows.

Most exchanges ask for NDA ,so thats one of the reasons they cant disclose that info.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 06:20:16 AM
What are some problems that you are trying to solve with EverID?

By leveraging blockchain and distributed storage technologies, Everest empowers banks, governments, NGOs, hospitals, businesses and other institutions to transparently and effectively exchange value with those hard to reach users, especially the 5 billion users without smartphones, all while giving users the most control and privacy in the market.

It does sound quite interesting - all these things you are trying to achieve, but how will you approach people who do not use updated technology?

you mean people who do not use smartphones? maybe a desktop app would be ok for them.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 06:15:22 AM

I think its abit too early to think about that,especially considering the current market situation!

And it could be that they are not ready to disclose that or maybe they don't have any exchanges ready yet. Who knows.
Activity: 219
August 15, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

By leveraging blockchain and distributed storage technologies, Everest empowers banks, governments, NGOs, hospitals, businesses and other institutions to transparently and effectively exchange value with those hard to reach users, especially the 5 billion users without smartphones, all while giving users the most control and privacy in the market.

It does sound quite interesting - all these things you are trying to achieve, but how will you approach people who do not use updated technology?
Activity: 137
August 15, 2018, 05:39:33 AM
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

Thank you an answer,and apologies for using the old name Wink
Activity: 129
August 15, 2018, 04:52:55 AM
How much you expect to raise during the sale?

Our hardcap is $20 M

What about soft cap,how much is that?
Activity: 31
August 15, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 03:02:08 AM
August 14, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Our hardcap is $20 M
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 03:17:35 PM
Activity: 185
August 14, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
Nice EverID intro video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls

Do you plan to make similar one that explains whole process of buying the tokens?

Thanks for your suggestion EverID will consider it Smiley

Can you tell us more about the rebranding? What general idea is behind it?

I just noticed the rebranding info. From everid to everest. Some special reason?

Maybe some new partner that requested the change.

Everest is a good sounding name,i like it.

No doubt it sounds very good, but why was it changed? it is not usual to change name during project.

We wanted a brand that fully encompasses our business model, and doesn't create tunnel vision towards on aspect of our platform.

Makes sense because ID is just a part of the whole product and project.
Activity: 212
August 14, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
Can people from USA and China participate in your ICO?

That is still to be announced.

So there is a chance that it will be possible for them to join sale?
August 14, 2018, 03:08:04 PM
If you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.

We do have one, however, since we just rebranded, we are re-making that one
Sit tight. The new one is coming soon
August 14, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

That is still to be announced.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 03:02:33 PM
Seems like a interesting project at first. Let me go through whitepaper and I'll come back with some questions
Activity: 53
August 14, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
If you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.
Activity: 153
August 14, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

I seriously doubt that,but even without them,market is big enough.
Activity: 182
August 14, 2018, 02:31:08 PM
Pages:
Jump to: