Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 66. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
I see that you started with project back in 2016. Was it always blockchain based, from the beginning?

I would say so,as it seems that blockchain technology is very important part of Everest.
Activity: 153
August 13, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
Cant find anywhere, but why the name EverID was changed to Everest?
Perhaps the name was changed because Everest is the highest mountain on Earth, it is a symbol of true success, high achievements and true professionalism. Cool

That might be the reason,it is great name,easily recognisable  everywhere
Activity: 108
August 13, 2018, 09:39:14 AM
I see that you started with project back in 2016. Was it always blockchain based, from the beginning?
Activity: 266
August 13, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
How come you decided to rebrand,is there any official announcement?

I love the new name btw Cheesy

Thank you!

I have to say I think EverID had more of a snap to it, made it more distinguishable from the others.
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 07:11:54 AM
Hello , I don't know why may I trust such project with ID?!!!!, there are many projects handling this idea , but the existence of them is still under examination.
good luck

I agree it is a bit tricky to give your ID data to some project if you're not sure. So the team should strive to gain confidence first.
Activity: 36
August 13, 2018, 05:49:39 AM

Thank you!
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 05:33:33 AM

Activity: 238
August 13, 2018, 03:33:03 AM
What about bounty campaign,is it going to be affected by  this rebranding?
Should there be any changes in the campaign, we will publish the announcement soon! Join our TG for update: https://t.me/Everestdotorg
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
What about bounty campaign,is it going to be affected by  this rebranding?

Should there be any changes, you will be informed
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 03:04:56 AM

I dont see why would this affect bounty campaign.Just keep doing your job,and you will get your EverID tokens Wink
August 13, 2018, 02:30:09 AM
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
Activity: 219
August 13, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
Activity: 186
August 12, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
I've found this in the whitepaper: "Biometrics EverID uses biometry, or the specific unique physical or behavioral characteristics of individuals, to identify users.
By recording biometric characteristics into EverID, the system is able to identify specific individuals and ensure that each user has one and only one EverID record, preventing Sybil attacks. "

can someone elaborate how this biometry will be implemented? what will be used?

It utilizes biometric identity and an immutable ledger that allows the seamless exchange of value between governments, banks, NGOs, insurance companies, hospitals, and other organizations. It reduces fraud and leakage. It makes identity verification at scale more cost-effective than ever before.

Thanks, but that's not the answer I wanted to see, I can read the white paper myself, so please don't quote it. I want to see a comparison of your product with competitors, do you have it?

If they have some similarities with the competition it doesn't necessary mean one is better then the other and that all of them can coexist on the same market.
August 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything new and innovative. Thousands of such projects have been created.

This is not an easy to solve problem. A lot of companies already tried to come up with identity solutions, but it's tough.

To be honest i dont think you have to be very innovative,you have to be able to actually implement those solutions.Thats the key i think.

Innovation is also key. If you don't come up with something that makes life easier then why would anyone want to use your application?

EverID is a device-free, universal identity and value-exchange platform that allows anyone to prove their identity, store value, and transfer funds.
Users receive social and economic benefits from their digital identity. No device is needed to access these benefits. An inclusive and secure identity means seamless value transfer and access to global economic services such as banking, credit, and insurance.

Best regards
August 12, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
I've found this in the whitepaper: "Biometrics EverID uses biometry, or the specific unique physical or behavioral characteristics of individuals, to identify users.
By recording biometric characteristics into EverID, the system is able to identify specific individuals and ensure that each user has one and only one EverID record, preventing Sybil attacks. "

It utilizes biometric identity and an immutable ledger that allows the seamless exchange of value between governments, banks, NGOs, insurance companies, hospitals, and other organizations. It reduces fraud and leakage. It makes identity verification at scale more cost-effective than ever before.

Thanks, but that's not the answer I wanted to see, I can read the white paper myself, so please don't quote it. I want to see a comparison of your product with competitors, do you have it?

There is nothing yet released regarding this information.
Best regards.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
August 12, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
August 12, 2018, 03:38:03 PM
Perhaps the name was changed because Everest is the highest mountain on Earth, it is a symbol of true success, high achievements and true professionalism. Cool
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 12, 2018, 02:17:14 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything new and innovative. Thousands of such projects have been created.

This is not an easy to solve problem. A lot of companies already tried to come up with identity solutions, but it's tough.

To be honest i dont think you have to be very innovative,you have to be able to actually implement those solutions.Thats the key i think.

Innovation is also key. If you don't come up with something that makes life easier then why would anyone want to use your application?
copper member
Activity: 518
August 12, 2018, 01:38:19 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
August 12, 2018, 01:24:14 PM
Hello , I don't know why may I trust such project with ID?!!!!, there are many projects handling this idea , but the existence of them is still under examination.
good luck
Pages:
Jump to: