Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 68. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 ges live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule?

Yes!

We have still some time to go until September so it can change. But it's not a problem if something from the time map gets shifted, this is a turbulent economy so everything has to be flowy.

Better to do things right than to rush it.I don't have problems with delays if they make sense.

True,this is a long term project,so little delay wont be an issue at all
Activity: 222
August 12, 2018, 01:24:25 AM
I would be really nice that we get news about partnership and that rebranding was done because of it  Grin Grin
Activity: 142
August 12, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
Ho will we as individuals feel the impact and benefits of EVERID?
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 12:07:07 AM
When I enter your website, it says "Everest" instead EverID. There is some change going on?
[/quote

There is a rebranding going on atm. There will be an official statement regarding this soon.

Best regards

Rebranding at this point is a bit risky. It can work but I'm surprised about this move. Unless they had a big input of funds from an investors that requested that change.

It can also be very good, it all depends what rebranding will bring and what is the idea behind it.

Thanks for having faith in the team! More details about rebranding will be published later  Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 216
August 11, 2018, 11:34:26 PM
When I enter your website, it says "Everest" instead EverID. There is some change going on?
[/quote

There is a rebranding going on atm. There will be an official statement regarding this soon.

Best regards

Rebranding at this point is a bit risky. It can work but I'm surprised about this move. Unless they had a big input of funds from an investors that requested that change.

It can also be very good, it all depends what rebranding will bring and what is the idea behind it.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 11:19:11 PM
What is the maximum number of tokens contributed in the token sale?
There will be a maximum of 800,000,000 Tokens issued:

- 37.5% Team Members, Founders, Board Members, and Advisors
- 38.0% Seed, Pre-sale and Bounty (0.875%)
- 24.5% Reserve for community and ecosystem development

Isn't 37% for team and advisors a bit much? Don't those usually go to around 20% max?

Maybe they will be locked for a long period of time,so it wont be an issue
Yes, there are the following lock-ups / vesting periods for EverID tokens:

·      2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
·      1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
·      3-month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

Thats actually good thing,to lock presale tokens,as those usually get the biggest bonus.

What is seed round,can someone explain that please?

This is excellent structure and if all projects did it like this crypto would be in much better state than it is at the moment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:02:33 PM
According to your roadmap EverID 1.0 ges live in September.Is that still the plan,i mean is everything going according to schedule?

Yes!

We have still some time to go until September so it can change. But it's not a problem if something from the time map gets shifted, this is a turbulent economy so everything has to be flowy.

Better to do things right than to rush it.I don't have problems with delays if they make sense.
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
[/quote

Best regards

August 11, 2018, 04:06:09 PM
[/quote

Best regards
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 01:49:28 PM

As far as I understand from the main chat, the company is rebranding, where EverID is part of a whole complex of services under the General name Everest.
Activity: 126
August 11, 2018, 01:46:28 PM
Activity: 137
August 11, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Yes!

Can you be more precise when it comes to everID release date?
Activity: 124
August 11, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Isn't 37% for team and advisors a bit much? Don't those usually go to around 20% max?

·      2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
·      1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
·      3-month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

Thats actually good thing,to lock presale tokens,as those usually get the biggest bonus.

Seed round is like private sale, which happened to establish the project first

So that is something like private sale? Or is there some difference?
Activity: 63
August 11, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
The emergence of device free authentication will further liberate the limitations of encrypted transactions and storage. Contribute to a wider range of communication.

how do you figure it can contribute to diminishing those limitations?

Identity verification is an obstacle to growth in emerging markets as it prevents people from
accessing formal economic services, such as banking, insurance, and lending. Ultimately, this
significantly limits the number of people who can access the economy, and thereby stalls
economic development at the institutional level.And EverId is Addressing This issue and has a Device Free Authentication Which i believe helps in Diminishing the limits .
August 11, 2018, 09:53:35 AM
The emergence of device free authentication will further liberate the limitations of encrypted transactions and storage. Contribute to a wider range of communication.

how do you figure it can contribute to diminishing those limitations?
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 07:20:33 AM

Yes!

Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 05:58:14 AM

Yes!
Activity: 252
August 11, 2018, 05:57:10 AM

·      2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
·      1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
·      3-month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

I agree,more ICOs should do the same thing,and that way prevent any possible dump
Activity: 36
August 11, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

Seed round is like private sale, which happened to establish the project first
Pages:
Jump to: