Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 67. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
August 12, 2018, 11:53:14 AM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

It can happen and those tokens, in most cases, get burned. Some projects decide to reuse the unsold tokens but that brings a certain level of distrust towards the team from the community.

Thank you for the answer.Yes,i agree with majority that best way to deal with unsold tokens is to burn them,thats why i asked about it.

its not officially
can you explain where you get this info ? because im still not found about that on website or whitepaper.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

It can happen and those tokens, in most cases, get burned. Some projects decide to reuse the unsold tokens but that brings a certain level of distrust towards the team from the community.

Thank you for the answer.Yes,i agree with majority that best way to deal with unsold tokens is to burn them,thats why i asked about it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 12, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Activity: 63
August 12, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Will EverChain's multi-currency wallet enable face recognition in the future?
The DApps in the EverID system are also secured with the user’s biometrics and a password/PIN, as is the Bridge Service.so it might possible
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 11:21:44 AM
Activity: 63
August 12, 2018, 11:16:44 AM
I've read up a bit from your WP about the Biometrics part : "Biometric capture capabilities have been added to mobile phones, and those capabilities have evolved over time. EverID will continue to include sources of biometry as they become commercially available in new devices. The user’s biometric samples will be refreshed over time as frequency rules, biometric sample types, and system requirements change."

Can you elaborate mora on this? All I know about is that fingerprint recognition going mostly global on mobile devices? which other options do you mean?

maybe some type of facial recognition? Cameras can come highly evolved nowadays.
exactly the technology is evolving everyday.
Activity: 61
August 12, 2018, 11:13:29 AM
I like the new name,Everest.Everyone recognise that!

True,i like the new name more.So good job team!

I don't know. With EverID people had a vague understanding of what the project could be, with this they don't

That might be,but i think pros of having name like "Everest" outweighs the cons.
Activity: 219
August 12, 2018, 11:06:53 AM
This rebranding that is happening,is it going to delay the development of the project?
Activity: 126
August 12, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

Thats an interesting idea,and could be a good addition,for security purposes
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 10:41:48 AM
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 10:27:32 AM
I've read up a bit from your WP about the Biometrics part : "Biometric capture capabilities have been added to mobile phones, and those capabilities have evolved over time. EverID will continue to include sources of biometry as they become commercially available in new devices. The user’s biometric samples will be refreshed over time as frequency rules, biometric sample types, and system requirements change."

Can you elaborate mora on this? All I know about is that fingerprint recognition going mostly global on mobile devices? which other options do you mean?

maybe some type of facial recognition? Cameras can come highly evolved nowadays.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 12, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

Activity: 95
August 12, 2018, 05:17:54 AM
How come you decided to rebrand,what was the main reason?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
August 12, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

I don't know. With EverID people had a vague understanding of what the project could be, with this they don't
Activity: 153
August 12, 2018, 04:08:14 AM

Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 04:04:07 AM
I would be really nice that we get news about partnership and that rebranding was done because of it  Grin Grin
Please stay tuned. More details coming soon  Grin
Activity: 238
August 12, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
Ho will we as individuals feel the impact and benefits of EVERID?
Can you come again with your question more clearly? I'd recommend you to read our onpager and whitepaper first. Here are some use cases to refer:

- Cash Transfer: 100% validation of money sent to biometrically verified users.
- Remittance: easy, cost-effective way for banks to offer money transfer services.
- Micro-finance: full solution to lend money to the billions of people and SMEs.
- Micro-insurance: collect documents, biometrically sign contracts to serve billions of users with or without devices.
- Medical records: manage documents hosted in the cloud or device, track healthcare for all.
- Land: combine titles, GPS coordinates, and identities to bank and secure land.
- ID verification: Verify users through biometrics, government IDs and third party attestations.
Activity: 129
August 12, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: