Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO]🔥 E3T Connecting Global Entrepreneurs 🔥 - page 24. (Read 4124 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
I hope they will do that, because I see Indonesia as a country that does have bright prospects for the future of cryptocurrency, we can see that in a few months there are many cryptocurrency platforms / communities that are holding seminars to introduce their project concepts in Indonesia, now almost 63% of Indonesian people already know what cryptocurrency is so that it greatly facilitates this E3T platform to socialize their platforms in Indonesia.

about crypto the crypto community may already be known by the Asian countries. One of the goals of this project is Indonesia, I think this is suitable because of the lack of adequate infrastructure
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
what distinguishes the E3T Project from similar projects that are equally targeted at targeting small and medium industries in this project?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 0
please approved my twitter campaign.
spreadsheet: 184
Activity: 574
Merit: 14

In Asia we've manage to open couple of Hubs, The team are working closely with the regulations.
Thanks

Is this platform only aimed at building big businessmen who are truly engaged in the crypto world or is it really going to bridge all business sectors? Indonesia is one of the countries in Asia which is currently one of the targets of various cryptocurrency platforms will the E3T platform also partner with business entrepreneurs in Indonesia?
my opinion yes, just waiting for everything to grow and E3T will bridge all businesses and I think they also have plans to partner with one of the big entrepreneurs in Indonesia
I hope they will do that, because I see Indonesia as a country that does have bright prospects for the future of cryptocurrency, we can see that in a few months there are many cryptocurrency platforms / communities that are holding seminars to introduce their project concepts in Indonesia, now almost 63% of Indonesian people already know what cryptocurrency is so that it greatly facilitates this E3T platform to socialize their platforms in Indonesia.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

In Asia we've manage to open couple of Hubs, The team are working closely with the regulations.
Thanks

Is this platform only aimed at building big businessmen who are truly engaged in the crypto world or is it really going to bridge all business sectors? Indonesia is one of the countries in Asia which is currently one of the targets of various cryptocurrency platforms will the E3T platform also partner with business entrepreneurs in Indonesia?
my opinion yes, just waiting for everything to grow and E3T will bridge all businesses and I think they also have plans to partner with one of the big entrepreneurs in Indonesia
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com

Thanks

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
When this project is successful, in which countries or continents will the E3T Platform be developed?  I think Europe and America are continents with big business, and of course this will really function to connect business people around the world.  Not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.  Good luck.

We plan to implement this globally to connect all entrepreneurs who doesn't have real access to this field. We started deploying hubs already all over Asia.

Is the platform already working? How many hub will be started to deploy? I think SEC is very strict especially when the platform is related into business due to tax case. Have E3T managed to secure pertinent document for this?

Thanks
I dont know why some people here dont like dcoin exchange? Actually it has one of the exchange with real volume, compared to wash trading of some major exchange. Good decision, to list it with dcoin. I prefer it a mid range exchange as youre start market.
For mid range / Start ups Dcoin is one of the best reputable exchange. We highly recommend them and the transparency they've showed is amazing.
Cannot wait to see the IEO results. Dcoin is a good exchange and I am really happy that you have not chosen such trash as P2PB2B or Latoken. Less than 24 hours left, till trading, wish all the buyers the best of luck!
yes hopefully good results will be obtained, of course it will be expected by the E3T project community, let's see that community associations rise dramatically so from that they are certainly some of the investors ieo, let's see the results obtained in a few moments

We are currently trading on Dcoin now, 3x the IEO price the starting trade. Market already started to stabilize. Please visit our TG for further updates.
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I dont know why some people here dont like dcoin exchange? Actually it has one of the exchange with real volume, compared to wash trading of some major exchange. Good decision, to list it with dcoin. I prefer it a mid range exchange as youre start market.
Perhaps one of DCOIN's bad pasts is that many downplayed the reputation of the DCOIN stock exchange. Let's just look at the final results of the IEO E3T project. If this has good grades, of course all people here will increasingly trust it.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
When this project is successful, in which countries or continents will the E3T Platform be developed?  I think Europe and America are continents with big business, and of course this will really function to connect business people around the world.  Not only in Asia, but also in America and Europe.  Good luck.

We plan to implement this globally to connect all entrepreneurs who doesn't have real access to this field. We started deploying hubs already all over Asia.

Is the platform already working? How many hub will be started to deploy? I think SEC is very strict especially when the platform is related into business due to tax case. Have E3T managed to secure pertinent document for this?
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
Cannot wait to see the IEO results. Dcoin is a good exchange and I am really happy that you have not chosen such trash as P2PB2B or Latoken. Less than 24 hours left, till trading, wish all the buyers the best of luck!
If you can't wait to see IEO results then I can't wait to see e3t prices tomorrow
By the way, can you say how much is IEO? because I just joined this project and haven't found price per token
Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
yes hopefully good results will be obtained, of course it will be expected by the E3T project community, let's see that community associations rise dramatically so from that they are certainly some of the investors ieo, let's see the results obtained in a few moments
Recently, I was considering seeing what can unite the entrepreneurs into one market place and E3T just gave a very clear reason why the community should be tokenize, good project with great potentials. Also, eyeing one of the top exchange to start IEO, make me have a good trust on the project.

Thanks for your words! We are in continuous communication with large exchange's hope to see something new soon..  Wink
IEO in Dcoin exchange? I think this is not popular exchange so if you want good investor people then you need follow other exchange like top in cmc. I was reading roadmap of your project and good think I'm impressed but we can expect other exchange.
why dcoin is not a popular exchange ?, let's take a look at the daily trading volumes on the exchange. It seems to me that this is an average volume, of course, dcoin is very far from binance. Don't worry, it will be okay.
Yes, hopefully the DCOIN exchange can make the E3T project can complete the sales mission carried out in the DCOIN exchange, maybe this exchange is the choice of the E3T project, hopefully the good results that I will hear from here

Dcoin exchange is quite good right now Dcoin is ranked 14th in Coinmarketcap, and indeed this exchange has real volume and I have traded there no problem,

IEO e3t on Dcoin is pretty good many have had success there,

and this is good news that E3T will be trading in pairs on October 28th.

Source: https://twitter.com/dcoinexchange/status/1187632962369490944
Has IEO sales been completed? And why is it already listed on the DCOIN exchange, and you say that it can be traded on the exchange on October 28

Yes completed and run successfully, we chose to get listed with dcoin and the token will start trading tomorrow.

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
E3T will be listed on October 28, 2019, on dcoin.com, hopefully the tokens will be sold out. Dcoin.com is also an active exchange, so it can help sell E3T tokens.

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
28.10.2019 is coming.
i hope IEO will be succesfully. and foundrising will be untill hard cap.
good luck E3T
Great, if the E3T project can be successful through IEO in the next month, it will be very good, because at this time the market has begun to look good, and my suggestion is that in the future this project can add more listings to the exchange.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
GuestCrew
28.10.2019 is coming.
i hope IEO will be succesfully. and foundrising will be untill hard cap.
good luck E3T
Pages:
Jump to: