Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 16. (Read 12493 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
I just do not understand why do we need new coin for any project like that. I like the idea that decentralized contact between travelers and guides. Whoy don't you focus on a platform instead of creating a new token.
This way of investing and developing the platform, I think , can help to attract users to a particular platform, i.e. to the GUIDER.TRAVEL .
Developers of different business ideas have a chance to improve their projects thanks to blockchain technology. I hope that the GUIDER team will be able to realize their idea.
Activity: 70
I just do not understand why do we need new coin for any project like that. I like the idea that decentralized contact between travelers and guides. Whoy don't you focus on a platform instead of creating a new token.
This way of investing and developing the platform, I think , can help to attract users to a particular platform, i.e. to the GUIDER.TRAVEL .
Activity: 72
In the roadmap I saw the development of an Android application. Now it is ready for users and where can I find it?
copper member
Activity: 168
the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
I went to the platform page and saw a lot of registered tours. It is possible that this number will grow several times during the period of the token sale. It is worth thinking about investing in your vacation Roll Eyes Wink
If there are already offers from guides, I think that tourists will join very quickly. The conditions of the referral campaign will be a great incentive.
Activity: 71
the developers correctly assess their competition. Using new tools, GUIDE.TRAVEL will be able to get its users.
I went to the platform page and saw a lot of registered tours. It is possible that this number will grow several times during the period of the token sale. It is worth thinking about investing in your vacation Roll Eyes Wink

now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
Activity: 63

now few tourists use cryptocurrency to pay for services, but their number is growing. There are more and more opportunities in restaurants and hotels. I think that excursions will also be relevant with crypto.
The team proposed a development plan for several years. I think that by the time all the work on the project is completed and the platform is developed, tourists will have more opportunities to use the GDR token.
Yes, there is a calculation of the effectiveness of the project. But there are external factors that can affect the popularity of the application. For example, competition. The team may be among the first , but there are still many stages.
good competition benefits consumers. I expect to see a quality product, and judging by the preliminary results, the team copes perfectly
Activity: 81

Activity: 98

[/quote]
Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?

Starting next quarter, we will begin a gradual implementation.
Those users who want to use the token among the first, can count on some bonuses? And your platform will be transferred to full payment for services using a token?
I think it will be a strategy of encouragement, not coercion. Participants of the platform will want to use tokens themselves. It is more profitable
Activity: 112
Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?

Those users who want to use the token among the first, can count on some bonuses? And your platform will be transferred to full payment for services using a token?
I think it will be a strategy of encouragement, not coercion. Participants of the platform will want to use tokens themselves. It is more profitable
copper member
Activity: 82

Activity: 130
Economic calculations of the project show us the constant growth of profits in the tourism business. I am sure that the appearance of GUIDER will be timely.
I have not personally used such a resource, but I am sure that I will fix it soon. I would like to benefit not only from investing
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
Economic calculations of the project show us the constant growth of profits in the tourism business. I am sure that the appearance of GUIDER will be timely.
Activity: 67
I think a lot of investors can apply tokens when traveling. I personally am also ready to use this service after the launch of the platform. Will geolocation be used when selecting a region?
Of course, it is already used up to the city. Later it will be like in a taxi with points on the map and guides nearby. But I already tell secrets)
I like what I see in your project. Tourists will be able to quickly access the tours, and guides have a constant profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

I think that the gradual introduction of the token into the work of the platform will positively affect the interest of tourists to the cryptocurrency. Especially because you offer a good bonus program
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
This is a new service, that offers the project GUIDER.TRAVEL, is very convenient for tourists and I am sure many will use it . And the price of tokens will grow .
Pages:
Jump to: