Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 17. (Read 12493 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
I think a lot of investors can apply tokens when traveling. I personally am also ready to use this service after the launch of the platform. Will geolocation be used when selecting a region?
Of course, it is already used up to the city. Later it will be like in a taxi with points on the map and guides nearby. But I already tell secrets)

Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?

Starting next quarter, we will begin a gradual implementation.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
You presented us with a quality business plan. I was glad to see that you pointed out the competition. This increases the understanding of how much work remains to be done before you become a leader in this field.
Activity: 70
Now the first quick profit is important for investors. I think it is quite possible that in the second round the token sale will end. And in the future, everything will depend on the effectiveness of the strategy
I think that the tourism sector will always be interesting for investment. Especially, provided that the user can visit the tours virtually.
Activity: 54
I think a lot of investors can apply tokens when traveling. I personally am also ready to use this service after the launch of the platform. Will geolocation be used when selecting a region?
I hope that the developers will think through all the details of the work of tourists for the easiest search and work in the application.
Activity: 28
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I love to travel, this project is just created for me. I think if there will be as it is written, he will definitely be the first
Activity: 55
Now the first quick profit is important for investors. I think it is quite possible that in the second round the token sale will end. And in the future, everything will depend on the effectiveness of the strategy
Activity: 63
I agree that the idea of tourist excursions in one place can be popular among a large number of users. But how will you check the certificates and licenses of the guides?
This is important for the safety of tourists. Only when you create quality service GUIDER.TRAVEL get adding new tourists and tours.
Activity: 61
I agree that the idea of tourist excursions in one place can be popular among a large number of users. But how will you check the certificates and licenses of the guides?
Activity: 71
Existing users of the GUIDER can ensure the liquidity of the token during the transition of the platform to the blockchain. I appreciate this development
of course, the chances of success increase if there is already a customer base.I wonder how the transition to payment by tokens will be carried out?
I think the accounts will be automatically moved to the main platform. This should not cause difficulties for users
Activity: 81
Activity: 112
I will be happy to join the project. The readiness of the project impresses me. I think that the guys from the GUIDER team will be able to create a unique product.
now you need to wait for the next round of token sale. I hope that the activity of investors will be maximum so that the project continues its development
For different categories of investors the conditions of participation are quite acceptable. I am waiting for the rapid development of the project and good investment fees.
Activity: 130
Activity: 182
 The project team has already done a lot of work to create its platform. This is also important for me as an investor. I am ready to be here, after all, tourism continues to develop and is popular
Activity: 128

do you have statistics of registered regions in your app? I would be curious to know which countries offer more tours. This can display the use of the token by tourists.
Activity: 67
Next round will be announced soon!

We have finished translating Whitepapper into Korean! https://ieo.guider.travel/WP_KR.pdf
Good. So more investors will see your opportunities. I liked the development plan and the economic model of the project.
the translation of white paper carried out within the bounty company? I saw no information about its opening
Activity: 56

We have finished translating Whitepapper into Korean! https://ieo.guider.travel/WP_KR.pdf
Good. So more investors will see your opportunities. I liked the development plan and the economic model of the project.
copper member
Activity: 82

Activity: 70
Hi. Check on KYC probit.com takes a long time? I would like to support the development of GUIDER.Travel.

KYC is not required!  Grin
Ok, thanks. I Will definitely support your development. Until I made a decision. I am Waiting for the opening of the second round of token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: