Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 19. (Read 12493 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
How do you assess your chances of a quick token sale? Collecting only Soft cap will change your road map? I'm talking about the timing of the launch of the platform in the blockchain.
Activity: 112
The idea of the project is good , but I think there are many tourists on earth who do not know how to use cryptocurrency so your service will not be available to them .
Fiat will also be available to pay for services. This has a great advantage for new tourists, who, perhaps in the future, will be able to join the use of cryptocurrency, as they want to get a discount Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
The idea of the project is good , but I think there are many tourists on earth who do not know how to use cryptocurrency so your service will not be available to them .
Activity: 72
I have read your marketing strategy, and I understand that you will be able to get the support of a wide audience.
Activity: 70
MMM Extra - Good !
How will you conduct a competition about the top 10 investors? We are talking only about large purchases of referrals? Large early investors can get additional bonuses?
I think that the team immediately showed their determination and commitment to success, thanks to working with guides at an early stage of collecting investments. Investors should study all the details of the work. The site has the necessary information.
This niche in the business is still open, and I think that the blockchain can help to organize a quick communication of tourists and guides, and at the same time, reduce the cost of such tours.
Activity: 252

those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk.

Are you kidding? I would expect only one of a bunch of the IEO is successful. The rest just lose money, or scam from a start. I can't say anything about this project, but any investing into IEO is a very risky by default.
The team has every chance to prove its effectiveness at this stage of the IEO. I liked the economic calculations of GUIDER. I hope we will see good results.
I think that the team immediately showed their determination and commitment to success, thanks to working with guides at an early stage of collecting investments. Investors should study all the details of the work. The site has the necessary information.
Hi. Check on KYC probit.com takes a long time? I would like to support the development of GUIDER.Travel.
copper member
Activity: 82
I saw that you have a good motivation for buyers of excursions when paying for services using GDR. Is there a deadline to switch to full use of your token?
We are planning to accept tokens on the platform starting next quarter!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
the idea made me really happy. I think this is a really useful project that will be in demand among users and most importantly that it can quickly scale.  Good to know.
as I understand it, this is already a working project and there are already many guides on the platform. This of course is a big plus. as an investor, it is important for me to know that there is a working product.
After adding new tourist regions, we will get a big demand for tokens. And as I correctly understood, the team plans these events for 2019. Excellent prospect.
copper member
Activity: 98
what a plus from the use of blockchain in this project. after all, you can actually use any payment system?. what practical benefit will the use of the token bring?
there will be smart contracts that will allow to conduct fair transactions. I think this will be one of the main advantages of relations between people.
I agree, but to do this, you need to attract tourists to use crypto more often or encourage them at the first stage of launching the platform
The developers have taken care of the rewards. Here I saw a good referral program. I am sure that such a program will help to interest different participants of tourist excursions.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
what a plus from the use of blockchain in this project. after all, you can actually use any payment system?. what practical benefit will the use of the token bring?
there will be smart contracts that will allow to conduct fair transactions. I think this will be one of the main advantages of relations between people.
I agree, but to do this, you need to attract tourists to use crypto more often or encourage them at the first stage of launching the platform
I saw that you have a good motivation for buyers of excursions when paying for services using GDR. Is there a deadline to switch to full use of your token?
Activity: 196
First round is ongoing now!

Only one day.

https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/gdr-round1/0

I hope you can get investor support very quickly. The cost of the token at this stage is attractive. Now I wish you successful continuation of development.
copper member
please tell me you will have a bounty program or airdrop to get some tokens at the moment)

Will announced soon!  Bountyhive will do it  Wink
I did not find information about what part of the tokens will be allocated by you for the bounty company. Is it known?

Now I can not answer this.  Lips sealed Wait for official news  Wink
Ok. I want to hear more news too. Is there a link to your media channel so I can know everything quickly and in detail?
The main news we publish in https://twitter.com/guider_official
And you can ask questions and lead discussions here: https://t.me/Guider_official

I think that's enough. Keep a staff of managers to post pictures in a dozen social networks - we do not need. However, the bots on the trackers, which put the rating - a different opinion  Sad

First round is ongoing now!

Only one day.

https://www.probit.com/en-us/ieo/gdr-round1/0

Activity: 63
please tell me you will have a bounty program or airdrop to get some tokens at the moment)

I did not find information about what part of the tokens will be allocated by you for the bounty company. Is it known?

Ok. I want to hear more news too. Is there a link to your media channel so I can know everything quickly and in detail?
copper member

Activity: 71
I like that you have started early cooperation with the guides in order to take into account all the nuances and make the platform as convenient as possible for them. I think the project will be able to give investors a good profit growth if you follow your roadmap.
Activity: 54

Pages:
Jump to: