Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 18. (Read 12493 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
you offer a rapid development of your project. I see it in the road map. What prospects are you preparing for 2020?
The first task of the team is to complete the development and launch its service with the maximum number of functions. It's complicated. There's a lot of work to do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you offer a rapid development of your project. I see it in the road map. What prospects are you preparing for 2020?
Activity: 70
advertising is an important aspect of the project development. I am sure that the team chose the right strategy. Now we have to wait for the sales results
Activity: 140
I will be happy to join the project. The readiness of the project impresses me. I think that the guys from the GUIDER team will be able to create a unique product.
now you need to wait for the next round of token sale. I hope that the activity of investors will be maximum so that the project continues its development
I think the team is using all of its resources to get the attention of major investors. The referral program is quite interesting.
The project has a profitable referral program and I think it will definitely help to attract more people to the project .
You're right. The developers of the project took care of various incentives, both for investors and the first users of their service. Bonuses attract
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I will be happy to join the project. The readiness of the project impresses me. I think that the guys from the GUIDER team will be able to create a unique product.
now you need to wait for the next round of token sale. I hope that the activity of investors will be maximum so that the project continues its development
I think the team is using all of its resources to get the attention of major investors. The referral program is quite interesting.
The project has a profitable referral program and I think it will definitely help to attract more people to the project .
Activity: 112
I read that you plan to provide unique services that can only be purchased with the DRG token. Are they being developed?
Such features can motivate participants to use platform tokens. This is a great way to raise the value of the token on exchanges. I'll wait for the announcement.
Activity: 252
I read that you plan to provide unique services that can only be purchased with the DRG token. Are they being developed?
What kind of functions are we talking about? I would also like to know about the features of the platform. This will allow the platform to take leading positions.
Activity: 54
Activity: 196
Activity: 55
copper member
Activity: 82
How will you conduct a competition about the top 10 investors? We are talking only about large purchases of referrals? Large early investors can get additional bonuses?

The first 10 buyers of GDR with a minimum net purchase of $100 will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Top 10 accounts whose referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

All users will receive 10% of purchases made by their referees who make a net purchase of Guider (GDR).

+10% token bonus for early investors
Activity: 112
Activity: 130
I'm interested to see how the first round of token sale ended. It is likely that now you need to conduct a quality advertising campaign to new investors learned about your project.
I think that the project is developing according to the planned strategy, which includes different marketing techniques.  GUIDER.TRAVEL has been organizing the sale of tokens on the platform of IEO, and such a policy will stimulate the participants
Activity: 182
I'm interested to see how the first round of token sale ended. It is likely that now you need to conduct a quality advertising campaign to new investors learned about your project.
How will you conduct a competition about the top 10 investors? We are talking only about large purchases of referrals? Large early investors can get additional bonuses?

The first 10 buyers of GDR with a minimum net purchase of $100 will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

Top 10 accounts whose referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) will receive a Samsung Galaxy S10.

All users will receive 10% of purchases made by their referees who make a net purchase of Guider (GDR).

This is certainly not the main motivation for investors who believe in the success of the project. But I think that such incentives will be a nice addition to the profits that participants expect.
the project is interesting in its essence. If here the investor can get additional profit it certainly pleases me. I will monitor the situation.
Activity: 28

This is certainly not the main motivation for investors who believe in the success of the project. But I think that such incentives will be a nice addition to the profits that participants expect.
copper member
Activity: 82
Hi. Check on KYC probit.com takes a long time? I would like to support the development of GUIDER.Travel.

KYC is not required!  Grin

Activity: 61

How many sales rounds will you be offered ? After all, you are talking about the first stage.
I need preliminary registration to participate in the bounty company?
Activity: 69
has the team thought about a virtual reality app? I think virtual tours can also be in demand among users. Or any presentation of the guides.
I think the team has long been in this business and they know exactly how to develop this project. I think so. that's why I decided to support this project.
Now I think it's time to buy a token. Early investment will bring good bonuses.  But I think that more interest will be after the integration of the platform with the blockchain network.
The idea of the project is good , but I think there are many tourists on earth who do not know how to use cryptocurrency so your service will not be available to them .
Fiat will also be available to pay for services. This has a great advantage for new tourists, who, perhaps in the future, will be able to join the use of cryptocurrency, as they want to get a discount Smiley
it is good that the developers understand the need of tourists in different types of payment. I understood correctly that it is already possible to start working with guides on the site and use a credit card?
Pages:
Jump to: