Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 20. (Read 12493 times)

copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
please tell me you will have a bounty program or airdrop to get some tokens at the moment)

Will announced soon!  Bountyhive will do it  Wink
Activity: 61

those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk.

Are you kidding? I would expect only one of a bunch of the IEO is successful. The rest just lose money, or scam from a start. I can't say anything about this project, but any investing into IEO is a very risky by default.
The team has every chance to prove its effectiveness at this stage of the IEO. I liked the economic calculations of GUIDER. I hope we will see good results.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk.

Are you kidding? I would expect only one of a bunch of the IEO is successful. The rest just lose money, or scam from a start. I can't say anything about this project, but any investing into IEO is a very risky by default.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
please give a link to the exchange where the IEO will take place. I want to register in advance to buy tokens for myself tomorrow.
This information is available on the project website.
https://ieo.guider.travel/index_ru.html?#token_md
https://www.probit.com/r/49942717
Activity: 55
please give a link to the exchange where the IEO will take place. I want to register in advance to buy tokens for myself tomorrow.
Activity: 19
the team made the right decision to hold the IEO. I think the only way to collect the necessary amount of money in this market.
so I am happy to support this project.
Yes, now it is one of the best solutions on the market. I think the team can easily assemble a hard hat having an already working business. Investors will appreciate it.
Activity: 112
the team made the right decision to hold the IEO. I think the only way to collect the necessary amount of money in this market.
so I am happy to support this project.
Activity: 196
please tell me you will have a bounty program or airdrop to get some tokens at the moment)
I have not seen any announcements and I would be happy to take part in this project. But if there is no bounty program I will in any case be involved in this IEO
it is already known what will be the minimum contribution to the project and whether it is necessary to pass verification on the exchange in order to buy these tokens?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have not seen any announcements and I would be happy to take part in this project. But if there is no bounty program I will in any case be involved in this IEO
Activity: 23
Activity: 29
the idea made me really happy. I think this is a really useful project that will be in demand among users and most importantly that it can quickly scale.  Good to know.
as I understand it, this is already a working project and there are already many guides on the platform. This of course is a big plus. as an investor, it is important for me to know that there is a working product.
this is of course very important and it seems to me that in this market of cryptocurrencies it is worth paying attention to such startups.
Activity: 34
the idea made me really happy. I think this is a really useful project that will be in demand among users and most importantly that it can quickly scale.  Good to know.
as I understand it, this is already a working project and there are already many guides on the platform. This of course is a big plus. as an investor, it is important for me to know that there is a working product.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
what a plus from the use of blockchain in this project. after all, you can actually use any payment system?. what practical benefit will the use of the token bring?

Of course, we can use any currency. It will be possible to pay with tokens at a discount, but for the time being we are not going to refuse the main currencies.
The history of booking a guide will be written in the blockchain, so the tourist can be sure that the reviews are not fake.
Transparent rating and feedback system is very important. I think that you can trust the guides and they will value their reputation.
copper member
Activity: 82
what a plus from the use of blockchain in this project. after all, you can actually use any payment system?. what practical benefit will the use of the token bring?

Of course, we can use any currency. It will be possible to pay with tokens at a discount, but for the time being we are not going to refuse the main currencies.
The history of booking a guide will be written in the blockchain, so the tourist can be sure that the reviews are not fake.
Activity: 29
I didn't quite understand. The project is now fully launched or it is only the alpha version of this project. ?
if I understood everything correctly, you can download a working application for Android now. I think this is the best proof of the team's work.
Activity: 196
I didn't quite understand. The project is now fully launched or it is only the alpha version of this project. ?
one of the best projects I've seen lately. I think that the tokens will be in demand in any case and it will not be a speculative component.
Yes, it's nice to see a really working project and it's certainly just a huge plus. I think this is a good use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 54
one of the best projects I've seen lately. I think that the tokens will be in demand in any case and it will not be a speculative component.
Activity: 130
there will be smart contracts that will allow to conduct fair transactions. I think this will be one of the main advantages of relations between people.
Pages:
Jump to: