Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] GUIDER.TRAVEL - Direct Contact Travelers and Guides like Uber! - page 21. (Read 12493 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 1
what a plus from the use of blockchain in this project. after all, you can actually use any payment system?. what practical benefit will the use of the token bring?
copper member
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
the project will be implemented and it makes me happy. In this forum, I rarely see projects that are already working and that is why I paid attention to this project.
at the moment they already have a working business and I do not even understand why to conduct sales stages now.

In our Whitepapper we calculate in detail what market volume we can take with which investments.
We need investments to develop a few of technical improvements to the platform and for a lot of marketing activity.
Activity: 28
the project will be implemented and it makes me happy. In this forum, I rarely see projects that are already working and that is why I paid attention to this project.
at the moment they already have a working business and I do not even understand why to conduct sales stages now.
Activity: 29
copper member
has the team thought about a virtual reality app? I think virtual tours can also be in demand among users. Or any presentation of the guides.
You can look at Q4 2019 of our Roadmap. AR-toures planned)
Activity: 182
has the team thought about a virtual reality app? I think virtual tours can also be in demand among users. Or any presentation of the guides.
I think the team has long been in this business and they know exactly how to develop this project. I think so. that's why I decided to support this project.
Activity: 69
copper member
tell me what will the guides reward depend on? Is the cost of all services negotiated individually? Or will it be a fixed set of services?
You can book a ready-made excursions for fix price. Guider also allows you to simply book the time of the guide. The guide indicates his base price per hour, and can form a tour at the duration you specify.
Activity: 112
the idea of the project is certainly great. I think we need to provide more services that can be bought for tokens. Perhaps it will be the purchase of goods payment hotels and more.
the idea is certainly good but it all depends on the partners who will support the project. I think that this should not be a problem and the team will work on it.
the team has been running a successful business since 2017 and it is certainly worth attention. Especially in a market where a lot of scams. You need to be able to choose startups for investment and this one is trustworthy.
Yes, it seems that the project will be able to quickly develop and scale.
but much will depend on how much they still will be able to collect during the IEO
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the idea of the project is certainly great. I think we need to provide more services that can be bought for tokens. Perhaps it will be the purchase of goods payment hotels and more.
the idea is certainly good but it all depends on the partners who will support the project. I think that this should not be a problem and the team will work on it.
the team has been running a successful business since 2017 and it is certainly worth attention. Especially in a market where a lot of scams. You need to be able to choose startups for investment and this one is trustworthy.
Activity: 70
Activity: 140
it is a very interesting idea and I think it will be very popular.
I am glad that the team shows itself well since 2017 and clearly follows the road map. so I'm happy to support the team .
Yes, in this market is definitely a plus. and the project has every chance to be implemented.
as I understand they already have working services at the moment and quite successful. This is good news for investors. Since it is safer to invest in the project.
those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk. Although the profit will be at the level of X3-X4 but the risks will be minimal.
we need to wait and see what will be the conditions of sale. How profitable it will be for investors and how realistic it is to buy these tokens.
Activity: 252
I am glad that the team shows itself well since 2017 and clearly follows the road map. so I'm happy to support the team .
Yes, in this market is definitely a plus. and the project has every chance to be implemented.
as I understand they already have working services at the moment and quite successful. This is good news for investors. Since it is safer to invest in the project.
those who participate in the IEO always make a profit with minimal risk. Although the profit will be at the level of X3-X4 but the risks will be minimal.
Activity: 196
copper member
in which countries is the project currently operating? and will the guides have a rating and feedback system ?  I think you need to understand who you choose for your tour.

But in General, the team showed itself very well and I see such projects rarely in recent years. so I'm ready to support the project during the IEO

Thank you for rating! The project works all over the world, but at the time of booking, check what languages the guide knows.
The system of ratings and reviews is available now. Making the selection of a guide as relevant for a tourist is our main aim.
Now we are working on system personal recommendations.
System will matches user meta-data in a partners big data, gets his relevant information, Guider matches this information by look-a-like with tourists in a past and recommend guides with high level rating by this tourists. Soon we will show how it will be visual looking.
Activity: 69
copper member
will there be a bounty program or something like that? or at this stage it is not necessary?

Bounty will be announced soon  Cool

Now we have referral program:

All partners, whos referrals make the any purchases of Guider (GDR) on IEO will receive 10% of it purchases! (in currency of purchases, not tokens)
Also we provide referral competition:

Top 10 partners, whos referrals make the highest net purchases of Guider (GDR) during IEO will receive Samsung Galaxy S10 each!

Details:
https://ieo.guider.travel/referral.html
Activity: 56
tell me what will the guides reward depend on? Is the cost of all services negotiated individually? Or will it be a fixed set of services?
Pages:
Jump to: