Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 2. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Saw that the token type is Erc777, not ERC20. Does this token format support ETH wallets?
Activity: 84
Tomorrow, if i am not mistaken, it begins, all together we are waiting for this moment.
The price of one token is $ 1.33, but I would like to see discounts.
Activity: 154

True. I participated in a couple of projects on LAToken and the experience has been good so far.
IEO starts tomorrow, so let's see how successful will be trading on this exchange.

Guys, the IEO process started today, right? am I wrong?

Tomorrow, if i am not mistaken, it begins, all together we are waiting for this moment.

True. I participated in a couple of projects on LAToken and the experience has been good so far.
IEO starts tomorrow, so let's see how successful will be trading on this exchange.

From the very beginning, one should not expect any excess price for a token, a gradual increase should be
Activity: 100

Guys, the IEO process started today, right? am I wrong?
Activity: 68
Merit: 2

How much money do they want to raise? Where are these numbers?
Activity: 140

Activity: 76
It turned out there to earn as I understand it? or what success is for you
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I have some concerns about the exchange LATOKEN, is it really the best option?

LATOKEN - the average exchange, for IEO it will suit just right.

Exchanges like Probit and Latoken it's really middles, on such platforms are not always good projects. Just I mean, a lot of projects don't know what to do after fail.
Latoken - not so bad, for young projects is great.

I read reviews about this exchange, there is a negative, but it is not enough, more positive.

Do you ever get tired of talking to yourself, or is it worth the money you are getting to bump scam projects?

The fact that you are here means there's a strong chance this project is a scam. I would definitely stay away from it if I was a potential investor. No way I would invest in a project that hired spambots as cheesy and brainless as you. Much like your "job" itself, its just dishonest laziness to hire you.

Exchanges like Probit and Latoken it's really middles, on such platforms are not always good projects. Just I mean, a lot of projects don't know what to do after fail.

I read reviews about this exchange, there is a negative, but it is not enough, more positive.
Activity: 199

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

What is the role of the crypto community? Do you cooperate with experts, traders, simple users?

It wouldn't hurt to introduce some kind of voting system, or something like that.

The system can be made voting among users, this is a very good option
What is the role of the crypto community? Do you cooperate with experts, traders, simple users?

It wouldn't hurt to introduce some kind of voting system, or something like that.
Activity: 68
Am I right to understand that the IEO will be held tomorrow?

That's right, but I don't see any information about discounts yet, will there be any?

We'll find out tomorrow, I think the information will appear in their telegram chat.

That's right, but I don't see any information about discounts yet, will there be any?

That's right, most likely tomorrow there will be some announcement on the discount account, we will wait for information from the administration
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

My question is, if this project wasn't a scam, why would they hire you shitheads to bump their thread for them? That's what scammers do instead of trying to develop a real community. They are only trying to raise money for their ICO and couldn't give a shit about what happens afterward.

Pages:
Jump to: