Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴[ANN][IEO] TeleCoin - annonymous p2p cryptocurrency [LIVE NOW]🔴 - page 3. (Read 4613 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Referral program will always work in the future, percentages and bonuses always please new users.
The marketing company should be well planned, one referral program will not be enough.

Marketing needs to be done by competitors to understand where to go in the future and how to improve your product.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Referral program will always work in the future, percentages and bonuses always please new users.
The marketing company should be well planned, one referral program will not be enough.
Activity: 154

A good idea, the referral program will help the project to become more famous, it is beneficial to all.

More than once I met projects with very favorable conditions for the referral program, I can safely say that this program really works and brings results in the form of new users, investors.

A good idea, the referral program will help the project to become more famous, it is beneficial to all.

More than once I met projects with very favorable conditions for the referral program, I can safely say that this program really works and brings results in the form of new users, investors.
Activity: 84
What is the role of the crypto community? Do you cooperate with experts, traders, simple users?

In the future it is necessary to conclude contracts with other companies, you can even make a referral program Smiley
What is the role of the crypto community? Do you cooperate with experts, traders, simple users?

In the future it is necessary to conclude contracts with other companies, you can even make a referral program Smiley
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I have some concerns about the exchange LATOKEN, is it really the best option?

LATOKEN - the average exchange, for IEO it will suit just right.

It should be understood that each exchange dictates its own conditions for the IEO, sometimes the requirements of the exchanges do not coincide with the opportunities or interests of the project.

Whoops, shitposter bumping service spotted. Sorry to say it but that means there's a strong probability this project is a scam. I'm bookmarking it now for later review.

It should be understood that each exchange dictates its own conditions for the IEO, sometimes the requirements of the exchanges do not coincide with the opportunities or interests of the project.

I honestly did not even hear about him before, although at this stage he will do, you are right
What will be the price of the token for the upcoming IEO?

IEO price is $1.33 for one token, but I still hope there will be discounts.

Before the start of sales there are only 2 days, time flies, you need to have time to prepare!

Yes, the team has been ready for a long time, I am sure that only 2 days are left

Activity: 68
Activity: 62

Before the start of sales there are only 2 days, time flies, you need to have time to prepare!

They are obliged to make bonuses for the first investors, so do all projects.

This is the motivation for first investors to buy as many tokens as possible.

They are obliged to make bonuses for the first investors, so do all projects.
Activity: 224

Expensive for a token of course, but if there is a growth in the future, then the price is quite normal

Activity: 100
The blockchain system has a high level of security, but there were people who were able to hack it all.
There will always be people who will be able to hack any system, it has long been no secret.

Of course, we have a lot of brilliant people who do not have a complicated system at all.
Pages:
Jump to: