Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 128. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
My Google Chrome is not automatically updating the Waves Lite App extension to 0.4.6.3, and I can't find a way to manually do so. Is it ok if I remove the extension and reinstall it? What do I need to recover my wallet then?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Well done Cassius, Please I need clarification-on the issue of putting 1W infront of the waves address, please I need to be sure of this, so many confusing information already concerning this issue

Since this has been bothering so many people, I thought I would answer this time via the medium of haiku:

So many mandates;
'1W' optional.
It's a free country.

TL;DR it doesn't matter.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Well done Cassius, Please I need clarification-on the issue of putting 1W infront of the waves address, please I need to be sure of this, so many confusing information already concerning this issue
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yassin started a trading thread for Incent. Until Incent hits exchanges:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/incent-trading-thread-w-escrow-1712540
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Could the reason why some users didn't got their incent is because those addresses don't have some waves on it? I remember incent dev mentioned it has to have at least one waves on it. Possible?

Do we need to have waves in our waves lite wallet to receive the translation bounties?

Shouldn't be necessary.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Could the reason why some users didn't got their incent is because those addresses don't have some waves on it? I remember incent dev mentioned it has to have at least one waves on it. Possible?

Do we need to have waves in our waves lite wallet to receive the translation bounties?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
No, not yet I think they are they are going to release all the bounties on or after 15th Dec.

Hallo people

have signature bounties been paid yet?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hallo people

have signature bounties been paid yet?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Ok truth is I invested over 30 BTC in this. I hope 2017 will bring whats expected if not I'll be super upset. I'll be back in 2017.
Happy holidays.
IN how many icos did you invest 30 btc? Cheesy

Lol nice catch.Has he really invested or just posting troll?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Ok truth is I invested over 30 BTC in this. I hope 2017 will bring whats expected if not I'll be super upset. I'll be back in 2017.
Happy holidays.

have you received your incent yet? Some others with that amount havent received theirs. Maybe the Team is distributing the small amounts first, idk.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Happy holidays.
IN how many icos did you invest 30 btc? Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
how much was raised in the end?

1.1M USD. It was a successful ICO and I believe they collected more than enough to launch and complete the project. Let's see how this goes in the next few months to come.
Activity: 269
how much was raised in the end?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Happy holidays.

Thats a massive investment. good luck sir.

It's not that big in the big picture but thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Received my Incent and Incentkoffee! Thank you!  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Happy holidays.

Thats a massive investment. good luck sir.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Happy holidays.
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
hi guys, when it will be available to buy some incent tokens on exchanges? keep watching for any news, hope it will be available in january, wanna buy some tokens, hope project will be successful, waiting for minimum 2x raise in couple months. i regret that i didnt invested, just two weeks ago i find out about this forum:/
Activity: 924
Hi Cassius/Karl,

I still haven't received any of my Incent from the ICO site. I've done all the instructions that you provided and have the updated Waves Client.  Could you help me please? Thanks.
Hi JanpriX. Don't worry, that was only the first batch. Peter will soon continue to distribute the tokens, have a little patience please  Smiley

How did the team distributed their token So the rest of us got their incent and some don't?
If an address starting with 3 and 1W still can receieve incent why are not not getting theirs?
I'd have to ask Peter how exactly he sorted the distribution or which accounts got excluded. The 1W-thing is irrelevant, Peter will just cut it off if it's there.

When can we transfer the tokens from the site theviralexchange to the ico site?
Within the next days, it's all set up!

Can I see a list of all the addresses that received the btc if thats of with you op.
Where to the BTC from escrow were sent? Feel free to check it on the Bitcoin blockchain  Smiley

Jump to: