Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 130. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
When signature will be paying?

they said half of december to the end of the year i guess. Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When signature will be paying?
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Is there anything special to see Incent tokens on our WavesLite client? For instance creating asset etc? My portfolio is empty
Or should they appear on our wallets?

Edit: Also my waves address seems changed on my Lite client.
from: 1W3PAddH2omXTpLDd5GQKTYg7ibYkWjiJvHbZ to 3PAddH2omXTpLDd5GQKTYg7ibYkWjiJvHbZ

I have the same scenario. I can't see any Incent token from my Waves Lite Client. My Incent account has the correct Waves address in it. Is there any problem regarding this?

The only thing you need to do is to click on "Portfolio" tab under your address in Waves wallet.
And new waves wallets don't use "1W" anymore
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Is there anything special to see Incent tokens on our WavesLite client? For instance creating asset etc? My portfolio is empty

from: 1W3PAddH2omXTpLDd5GQKTYg7ibYkWjiJvHbZ to 3PAddH2omXTpLDd5GQKTYg7ibYkWjiJvHbZ

I have the same scenario. I can't see any Incent token from my Waves Lite Client. My Incent account has the correct Waves address in it. Is there any problem regarding this?

which is why i was also asking, it use to have 1W whenever i login to my wavesapp. I tried to import twice just to see whether i am not making mistakes but same result still, my address now starts with 3...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
KarlKarlsson_,

I can see any Incent tokens in my Waves wallet, why it is so because I've added waves address on the ICO website.

I also notice that the Block is still Zero is this normal

Thanks, i received all my tokens! but heard from one guy in the slackchat that he didnt received his full amount of Incent, i think just a small amount of that what he invested. But i think they gotta fix that in some days and all will be distributed. This Team is professional. I am Trusting them.  Grin
Activity: 477
Hi Szafa,

1. Any clue if we can start trading INCENT in openledger right now? I do see some buy and sell orders in openledger, but no real movement yet.

2. Does anybody know when approx. can we trade INCENT in WavesPlatform ? it seems only possible next year.

Thanks in advance and regards

Openledger is IOU token trading, incent is still not launched. Openledger is a small exchange, so no real movement is very normal.

"Does anybody know when approx. can we trade INCENT in WavesPlatform ? it seems only possible next year." Good question, should be next year cause the DEX feature is still under development

lol, i thought yobit would be the first doing this xD
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Just checked my Waves wallet. Received everything, thank you! Though on Incent's ICO Dashboard l can still see exactly 2x(?) "My Incent" tokens beeing displayed... for some reason. Is it ok?

And I can't get to my "My Profile / Stats" page neither in Chrome, nor in Opera browsers. The message "We'll be with you in a moment..." never disappears.

Btw, what is incentCoffee token?
That might be because you entered your Waves address twice - is that the case? Also, we will not delete/reset your Incent balance in the ICO dashboard.

Hm, we will look into it!

Before I received tokens I had left only 1 address there, but yes, I was trying to delete my old one starting with "1W" and created 2 or 3 same. This is why: when I was trying to add a new waves address I had the page freezed, so I could only realize that addresses were actually added after refreshing it, so later I just deleted those extra ones.

Not a very big problem though, looks like I'm the only one facing this.
Activity: 602
What about signature bounties? has anyone got paid? I have already done the needful
Activity: 168
Merit: 102
Hi Szafa,

1. Any clue if we can start trading INCENT in openledger right now? I do see some buy and sell orders in openledger, but no real movement yet.

2. Does anybody know when approx. can we trade INCENT in WavesPlatform ? it seems only possible next year.

Openledger is IOU token trading, incent is still not launched. Openledger is a small exchange, so no real movement is very normal.

"Does anybody know when approx. can we trade INCENT in WavesPlatform ? it seems only possible next year." Good question, should be next year cause the DEX feature is still under development

Why do these exchanges think they have the right to trade iou's.
Activity: 294
Hi Szafa,

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi Szafa,

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi Karl,

I just checked my Waves account and I can't see the Incent that I bought during the ICO. I used my Waves Address with the "1W" on it. Would that be okay? Also, I participated in the Signature Bounty, when would that be released? I mean the reward for it? Thanks man.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
did the team also distributed those Incent for the bounty hunters? I seem can't see whether i received it. Maybe not.
My waves address does have 1W in the incent dashboard, should i take 1W out?
Activity: 812
Can i deposit incent in openledger?
Activity: 434
Seems like that for now only those who bought have received the incent, right? Translation and signature or other campaigns not yet. I have added my waves address a week ago or so. Waves liteclient shows nothing and in incent dashboard under "my incent" it says "loading...".

edit: just realized my waves address in incent dashboard is with 1w! I directly copied it from waves lite client days a go and I cant rembember if it was with 1w or not. Now there is no 1w when I checked today. I know there were some changes regarding 1w but is that a problem?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Thank you!

I see that a little over 25k Incent tokens has arrived on my wallet and is represented as an asset under portfolio tab.

Now I wonder how long do we have before this token gets added to bittrex so that others who missed the ICO can have an opportunity to purchase Incent.

Glad you received your Incent well.

Bittrex will most probably be in 2017; we will see about other exchanges.

KarlKarlsson_,

I can see any Incent tokens in my Waves wallet, why it is so because I've added waves address on the ICO website.

Mind sending me your Waves address in a personal message so I can check it?

What block are we talking about?
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
KarlKarlsson_,

Activity: 686
are we able to withdraw incent from TVE now?
Soon!  Smiley

Just checked my Waves wallet. Received everything, thank you! Though on Incent's ICO Dashboard l can still see exactly 2x(?) "My Incent" tokens beeing displayed... for some reason. Is it ok?

And I can't get to my "My Profile / Stats" page neither in Chrome, nor in Opera browsers. The message "We'll be with you in a moment..." never disappears.

Btw, what is incentCoffee token?
That might be because you entered your Waves address twice - is that the case? Also, we will not delete/reset your Incent balance in the ICO dashboard.

Hm, we will look into it!

Just checked my Waves wallet.No Incent tokens yet!
Have you added your personal Waves address in the ICO dashboard?

Just checked my waves and received my Incent tokens. Thanks
Jump to: