Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 17. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 28
Is there any news forthcoming prior to the app going online?
so this peak INCNT this year was in early January, a good summary of both Incent and MobileGo. Good times ahead!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I've got my INCNT coins on an exchange, is there a wallet or a way for me to store these locally? And once the browser app is released, will that essentially function/be a wallet where I can send my coins to?

You should download a Waves wallet from www.WavesPlatform.com. Incent is a Waves token. The browser app is a wallet, but it's probably better as a crypto holder to keep them in the Waves wallet for now, since you can do cold storage, trade on the DEX, etc.

How many businesses and how many customers have used the Incent Layalty program so far?

The pilot launches on 26th (tomorrow).
Heads up! Incent is coming in.... less than 24h Smiley Good luck guys with pilot launch!

The best and long-awaited news from project developers team for a long time is definitely Incent Layalty program pilot launch. Guys, do you have a plan to conduct a live broadcast of this event?
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
I've got my INCNT coins on an exchange, is there a wallet or a way for me to store these locally? And once the browser app is released, will that essentially function/be a wallet where I can send my coins to?

You should download a Waves wallet from www.WavesPlatform.com. Incent is a Waves token. The browser app is a wallet, but it's probably better as a crypto holder to keep them in the Waves wallet for now, since you can do cold storage, trade on the DEX, etc.

How many businesses and how many customers have used the Incent Layalty program so far?

Heads up! Incent is coming in.... less than 24h Smiley Good luck guys with pilot launch!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is very good update that tomorrow we will have pilot launched. I can see there are other features like blakbot under testing right now. INCNT is in a phase where investing in it can be profitable both in short term and long as well. It is flying without hype these days only interested knows what is going on.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wish you had a telegram channel, slack is just...bah...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Activity: 7
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
legendary

Thanks for the write-up. It's worth reiterating the purpose of the 50% Reserve, which is to ensure we can always remit funds to customers and maintain a liquid market. Because ultimately the Incent that is distributed to customers is bought from exchanges (whether that's pre-bought, in real-time or after the fact), we are dependent on those exchanges. Hence a Reserve is required in case one goes down for a while and our operational reserves aren't enough.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
legendary
BlakBot is out or are still testing it? And is there any ETA?

Still testing but yes, that's a priority
Activity: 28
BlakBot is out or are still testing it? And is there any ETA?
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
I see on the website "Affiliated with Amazon, eBay and AliExpress".

What does that mean? Could you provide more info?

Thanks!

They use Affiliate Links from these Platforms and you can get INCNT from shopping at these shops soon when the program launched!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
I see on the website "Affiliated with Amazon, eBay and AliExpress".

What does that mean? Could you provide more info?

Thanks!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
While Incent promised boarding the first merchants in the beginning of 2017 (one year ago) competitors like RETN already boarded merchants like AliExpress for their cashback program. When is any real development to be expected in this project? And what does "roll-out 2017" mean in the title of your announcement thread?!? Seems like it is out dated...

I think if you'd read just a few posts up, or kept up in any way via Slack or our blog, you might have got your answer...
TL;DR ask us again in 10 days.
Thanks four your answer.
So that means that the first merchant will be boarded in 10 days?
Did I understand that correctly?

We're launching on 26th, with a pilot scheme that seeks to establish market demand and attract partners via an affiliates programme.

We have been waiting for a long time for this launch, Incent need to be a part of modern loyalty crypto market. Look forward to this event, we need a great movement here, new start for us all.
legendary
While Incent promised boarding the first merchants in the beginning of 2017 (one year ago) competitors like RETN already boarded merchants like AliExpress for their cashback program. When is any real development to be expected in this project? And what does "roll-out 2017" mean in the title of your announcement thread?!? Seems like it is out dated...

I think if you'd read just a few posts up, or kept up in any way via Slack or our blog, you might have got your answer...
Thanks four your answer.

We're launching on 26th, with a pilot scheme that seeks to establish market demand and attract partners via an affiliates programme.
Activity: 1
Activity: 784
Merit: 502

Thanks four your answer.
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: