Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 14. (Read 491274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Hello Dev ..
What are your plans with incent projects in the future Huh
Are there new features and innovations for this development Huh

Yes indeed. I can appreciate how that wasn't entirely clear. Please see only all of our recent posts for more details.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Hello Dev ..
What are your plans with incent projects in the future Huh
Are there new features and innovations for this development Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
I am using the Incent toolbar to get daily reward tokens, but how does this work? What data are they collecting about me surfing the web? And what are they doing with that data?

Hey Farl Smiley
It works like this:
https://bitscan.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/200671396?applicationId=ec3cff85-9916-37bc-b806-f5984370ba6c&title=How+does+the+Toolbar+track+my+data%3F&spaceKey=CS&q=data&q_time=1520244750891&portalId=1

Ah, very good to know. Thank you for the link Smiley
legendary
I am using the Incent toolbar to get daily reward tokens, but how does this work? What data are they collecting about me surfing the web? And what are they doing with that data?

Hey Farl Smiley
It works like this:
https://bitscan.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/kb/view/200671396?applicationId=ec3cff85-9916-37bc-b806-f5984370ba6c&title=How+does+the+Toolbar+track+my+data%3F&spaceKey=CS&q=data&q_time=1520244750891&portalId=1
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
Activity: 236
Merit: 11
It has to be said that Incent is one of the most attractive projects, and the team has been working hard and bringing new updates. The future is bright.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Guys, I'm new to Incent. I have some incents ... but what can I do with them Huh Did not quite understand.

There are so many things that you can do with your Incent. You can just hold and wait for its price to rise (though this is just speculative and is not guaranteed) then sell it for a profit. You can also use it in their platform that focuses loyalty products through rewards. All of the needed information are available in the OP of this thread alongside with their website, blogs and other social media stuff. Just scan through those links and you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

But... there is no way to withdraw or exchange... since September 06, 2016 Huh

Incent are traded on Bittrex, plus Waves DEX. You won't be able to withdraw your balance from the toolbar until KYC is implemented, so that we can remain compliant. That's on the way.

And, of course, they are traded on Livecoin, dont forget about it $) People are relly impatient, they want to sell fast every free coin and cant understant that there is great potential here.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Guys, I'm new to Incent. I have some incents ... but what can I do with them Huh Did not quite understand.

There are so many things that you can do with your Incent. You can just hold and wait for its price to rise (though this is just speculative and is not guaranteed) then sell it for a profit. You can also use it in their platform that focuses loyalty products through rewards. All of the needed information are available in the OP of this thread alongside with their website, blogs and other social media stuff. Just scan through those links and you'll be able to find what you're looking for.

Incent are traded on Bittrex, plus Waves DEX. You won't be able to withdraw your balance from the toolbar until KYC is implemented, so that we can remain compliant. That's on the way.

Is it only open to Australian citizens at the moment, and even they can't withdraw until KYC is complete ?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I was trying to find today the whitepaper of incent. Where can I read your whitepaper ?

Should be around on Slack somewhere - I'll dig it out for you if you're there.

Hello my nickname on slack is SteliosG thanks
legendary
I was trying to find today the whitepaper of incent. Where can I read your whitepaper ?

Should be around on Slack somewhere - I'll dig it out for you if you're there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Incent will enable users to spend loyalty tokens however they want. http://ow.ly/OfMk30iBP3u   Interesting information.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Activity: 98
Merit: 4
Peculium.io
Problem solved. Toolbar is on again folks !

Great, but now I'm missing round about 1 AUD in my balance. I had over 6,60 AUD and now only 5,60 AUD. Did you restore from a earlier backup or what happened?

It's most likely that your INCNT balance is the same, but the AUD value has changed due to standard crypto volatility (BTC has been pretty choppy recently).

But I get AUD every 5 Minutes and not INCT and now I get AUD and it exchanges automatically to INCT?

You don't get AUD every 5 minutes. You get INCNT worth of 0,05 AUD.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Great, but now I'm missing round about 1 AUD in my balance. I had over 6,60 AUD and now only 5,60 AUD. Did you restore from a earlier backup or what happened?

It's most likely that your INCNT balance is the same, but the AUD value has changed due to standard crypto volatility (BTC has been pretty choppy recently).

But I get AUD every 5 Minutes and not INCT and now I get AUD and it exchanges automatically to INCT?
legendary

legendary

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: