Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 19. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Is there any news forthcoming prior to the app going online?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Super excited for Incent for 2018. Big things to come this year. All the best to the dev team in 2018.

Many projects have big hopes for 2018. We'll see which ones will succeed on their own hopes.
Activity: 377
Merit: 250
Waves wallet based withdrawals and deposits are currently disabled. Maintenance work being conducted due to new Waves release.  This should be resolved soon.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Super excited for Incent for 2018. Big things to come this year. All the best to the dev team in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
When will withdrawl be available at bittrex again? I bought some incent and want them on my Waves Wallet Smiley

Sorry, not in our control. Usually pretty soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
When will withdrawl be available at bittrex again? I bought some incent and want them on my Waves Wallet Smiley
legendary
Well, Slack just sends me to an endless loop of trying to create a new workspace.  Why in Gods name does everyone have to be on a ridiculous trendy website that doesn't do what it purports to do.

Hrrm, sorry about that. I'll kick the appropriate person.
Meanwhile I'm working on a Geocities site for those who want to do it properly.
Well, Slack just sends me to an endless loop of trying to create a new workspace.  Why in Gods name does everyone have to be on a ridiculous trendy website that doesn't do what it purports to do.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I found that I could not login mt incentloyalty account ...

do I loose my incent coins ... I had 361 incent coins in my account balance ...

how could I recover my incentloyalty account and receive coins ...

my email addres : [email protected] ...

Pls reply  ... thanks ... happy new year ...

Please send me an e-mail with your details (Waves withdrawal address & deposit history) to [email protected]. I'll do my best handling your ICO withdrawal.
legendary
I am in a group on Discord and we are interested in your project. We are not a pump group just a large group of investors looking for long term holds.  What companies will the App go live with on 1/26?  Will ebay, Amazon and Baba be participating in the program and what other stores are on board prior to the launch?  Thank you.

Hey, best you drop into our Slack to discuss further.
We have affiliate relationships with these companies, as step one of a strategy to secure partnerships with as many aggregators and brands as possible. The plan is that once we can demonstrate it works as a concept, we can negotiate full integration directly. In the meantime, we're putting crypto into retail consumers' wallets and buy pressure on the market.
I am in a group on Discord and we are interested in your project. We are not a pump group just a large group of investors looking for long term holds.  What companies will the App go live with on 1/26?  Will ebay, Amazon and Baba be participating in the program and what other stores are on board prior to the launch?  Thank you.
legendary
Though please do swing by our Slack and introduce yourself. There may be ways to work together in one form or another in the future.
Strange I get error on slack...
It says

Incent
Failed! token_revoked

I'll look into it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
spattered throughout the golden ethers
Though please do swing by our Slack and introduce yourself. There may be ways to work together in one form or another in the future.

Nice community!

Happy 2018 for $INCNT holders Smiley
Activity: 12
Strange I get error on slack...
It says

Incent
Failed! token_revoked
Activity: 392
Merit: 110
I'm in here, hope 2018 will be a great year für Incent!
legendary

You mean your ico account?
I'm not sure of the status of this as it's been over a year since the ico ended. Best to join slack to discuss it.
Activity: 3

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I believe too much in your project.
It's since 1 week I'm reading everything about incent loyalty.
I think it has a lot of potential and will be very strong and well known in the near future.
What I wanna know is if there is any way I can contrinute , help with the project and earn some coins in return.
I've worked as a website creator working on wordpress websites and woocommerce or magento platform ecommerce sites.
I also know a lot about online/offline advertising and sales.
I am up for anything .

Regards,
Stelios
Hi Stelios,

Thanks for your nice feedback, happy to hear you like what we are trying to achieve!

Unfortunately, we are not offering bounties at the time but make sure to join our Slack to stay up-to-date.

Best,
Cyrille
Activity: 12
I believe too much in your project.
It's since 1 week I'm reading everything about incent loyalty.
I think it has a lot of potential and will be very strong and well known in the near future.
What I wanna know is if there is any way I can contrinute , help with the project and earn some coins in return.
I've worked as a website creator working on wordpress websites and woocommerce or magento platform ecommerce sites.
I also know a lot about online/offline advertising and sales.
I am up for anything .

Regards,
Stelios
Pages:
Jump to: