Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 18. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Does INCNT have any connection with SuperNET these days?

I don't believe it ever did have a direct connection.

OK thanks, I know you worked with jl777 before on SN Cassius, so thought he might have been an adviser

Yep. Sure something rubbed off somewhere Smiley But no direct connection.
Activity: 307
Merit: 250

OK thanks, I know you worked with jl777 before on SN Cassius, so thought he might have been an adviser
legendary

Activity: 307
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
On what basis are the ebay, alibexpress logos used? Are there any agreements?

Ebay , Amazon and Aliexpress have their own Affiliate programms and when you sign up there
you can see that you have options to use logos and many more things like banners etc.
They have mentioned that they will use these 3 as an agregator for the beggining while
getting more  ecommerce partners to sign up. After a while they can sign a special
contract with amazon , aliexpress  and ebay where they will use widely the incent coin
as a payment option and much more I guess.
Activity: 28
On what basis are the ebay, alibexpress logos used? Are there any agreements?
Activity: 20
is there any chance to get into the slack (invite not working), or is there a telegram channel? ty

I'll ask again what's going on with Slack. Some people get in fine, others seem to have a problem.

We get error that sas failed access token

Same here just tries a few mins ago.
Activity: 420
are there plans to add this to POLONIEX OR BINANCE?

Not at this point. Our priority is to launch a working product, which itself will generate organic demand for the token, and the increasing volumes should then make Incent more attractive to exchanges - if necessary. I know it's not the normal way of operating in the crypto world, but we're working on the fundamentals first.

Actually I like that approach. Better focus on development/product and then exchanges, marketing.
legendary

Not at this point. Our priority is to launch a working product, which itself will generate organic demand for the token, and the increasing volumes should then make Incent more attractive to exchanges - if necessary. I know it's not the normal way of operating in the crypto world, but we're working on the fundamentals first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
You can find all the market that list INCENT in here:
Bittrex is dominating the market share currently.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incent/#markets
The info is not fully right. For example, there is no Incent at Tidex burse.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
is there any chance to get into the slack (invite not working), or is there a telegram channel? ty

I'll ask again what's going on with Slack. Some people get in fine, others seem to have a problem.

We get error that sas failed access token
legendary

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
We're so close to January 26, it is exciting. Will be interesting how will market react.
Very low volume lately , but I think before a tsunami the sea is peacefull Cheesy
Where is the incent team ?
What happened to the daily activity on Twitter and bitcointalk?
We don't have any updates lately....
On what exchanges is your coin already tradable?

You can find all the market that list INCENT in here:
Bittrex is dominating the market share currently.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/incent/#markets
Activity: 4
INCNT looks awesome and we love the lo float but its going to take news to move it between now and the app launch.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Well, this Incent project looks like a pretty good project and very promising. Projects like this are often in search. Let's look at EXCHANGES and Press, there's no way we can doubt this project again. Hope everything goes smoothly
Activity: 54
On what exchanges is your coin already tradable?
Pages:
Jump to: