Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 16. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
well that was easier then i was thinking , so from now on i get paid when i am lurking on bitcointalk or other stuff we all do on the net.
works realy great , and i can see a great future for incent , a lot off people will install this

explain a bit more?

i thought incent was a tool for businesses to use for their clients/customers as a an open source rewards based system..how are you getting paid to lurk on the internet?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
well that was easier then i was thinking , so from now on i get paid when i am lurking on bitcointalk or other stuff we all do on the net.
works realy great , and i can see a great future for incent , a lot off people will install this
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also just saw that blackbot thing and after reading the article about situation why and how it was made now I am much more confident that INCNT is here to stay as active market like it was always. I also read post above and hopefully there will be more maturity and stability in its market in future.
legendary
That Blackbot will also used by Incent? If so can you share some details about how long will you use or other deils maybe(maybe just up to certain price...)?

The idea is to use the bot to increase liquidity and market depth on the DEX, so that anyone using the DEX (including the Incent bought for distribution by merchants) won't experience undue slippage. Ultimately the market will be mature enough to support larger buys and sells without this kind of market-making, but for now it serves a useful purpose. So I guess we can say we'll use it as long as it's needed.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
INCNT can increase business income, change the traditional business way, and connect the infrastructure to the mainstream market. I can see the great potential here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
That Blackbot will also used by Incent? If so can you share some details about how long will you use or other deils maybe(maybe just up to certain price...)?
legendary
By the initial post of ANN is a 2016 project, but I have a question, how will I earn those rewards informed on the website: It lets you earn rewards, not just when you spend money, but whenever you do life online .?

It means that as a reward currency, it's not just about commerce - it will be possible for anyone to set up a system to incentivise any given behaviour. For example, a gym could give you Incent for completing your 10th workout, or you might get Incent for completing different stages of a sign-up/KYC process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
By the initial post of ANN is a 2016 project, but I have a question, how will I earn those rewards informed on the website: It lets you earn rewards, not just when you spend money, but whenever you do life online .?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Good to hear that Blackbot is out finally. Hope it'll bring liquidity to Waves DEX.
legendary
Grats Incent team on release of black bot! Will look into that and probably will help adding some liquidity to Waves/Incent pair.

That's great to hear! It would be fantastic to make DEX the go-to exchange for Incent trading.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Grats Incent team on release of black bot! Will look into that and probably will help adding some liquidity to Waves/Incent pair.
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
It is very good update that tomorrow we will have pilot launched. I can see there are other features like blakbot under testing right now. INCNT is in a phase where investing in it can be profitable both in short term and long as well. It is flying without hype these days only interested knows what is going on.

Lots of features will be presented in the near future and it can be a reality, hope everything will gradually phase and go well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
It's a beta launch, with the first 50 customers added and progressively more coming on board as we are sure things are right. The idea is to build slowly, not suddenly have more users than we or the system can handle. Also, ideally none of the inevitable pump & dump, hype and sell the news that would accompany that.
We'll publish an update next week, but so far, so good.

Looking forward to the update next week, any projects like this i feel like have huge potential, alot of space for crypto in a rewards based structures for businesses.

What is going on with the logo though? was their a re-brand?
legendary
It's a beta launch, with the first 50 customers added and progressively more coming on board as we are sure things are right. The idea is to build slowly, not suddenly have more users than we or the system can handle. Also, ideally none of the inevitable pump & dump, hype and sell the news that would accompany that.
We'll publish an update next week, but so far, so good.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Guys what happened the big event, announcement?
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
So where is the app?
legendary
I've got my INCNT coins on an exchange, is there a wallet or a way for me to store these locally? And once the browser app is released, will that essentially function/be a wallet where I can send my coins to?

You should download a Waves wallet from www.WavesPlatform.com. Incent is a Waves token. The browser app is a wallet, but it's probably better as a crypto holder to keep them in the Waves wallet for now, since you can do cold storage, trade on the DEX, etc.

How many businesses and how many customers have used the Incent Layalty program so far?

The pilot launches on 26th (tomorrow).
Heads up! Incent is coming in.... less than 24h Smiley Good luck guys with pilot launch!

The best and long-awaited news from project developers team for a long time is definitely Incent Layalty program pilot launch. Guys, do you have a plan to conduct a live broadcast of this event?

It's a beta launch, with the aim of collecting data and ironing out any bugs before wider deployment and marketing.
Pages:
Jump to: