Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 13. (Read 491274 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
hi Cassisus. Are there any details available to the mentioned "Affiliated with: ebay / Amazon / AliBaba" on the homepage? Is there something real behind it? Ive been in since ico and did not really check Incent since the situation last year (I guess everything is solved and the company is on track, right?) ... there is a toolbar now i see. nice. what else is happening? thanks a lot.

Hi belowizard,
Swing by our slack for more details. But in brief: yes, we're on track, toolbar is looking good, and we're integrating with affiliate programmes as a first step to demonstrate demand for the product and robust software. Then later this year we're looking at direct brand integration.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
hi Cassisus. Are there any details available to the mentioned "Affiliated with: ebay / Amazon / AliBaba" on the homepage? Is there something real behind it? Ive been in since ico and did not really check Incent since the situation last year (I guess everything is solved and the company is on track, right?) ... there is a toolbar now i see. nice. what else is happening? thanks a lot.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
legendary
just questioning, no offense Wink

None taken.
Sometimes British humour goes over people's heads.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
just questioning, no offense Wink
legendary
sry for requestioning: the problems u told are solvable or fundamental? I know that customers e.g. in China could have problems to recieve their tokens but i am from germany. So directly: Is their a possibility for me that my earned tokens from the browser extension couldn´t be sent out even if i fulfill KYC? If the answer is yes it would be fair against all users of the token extension that these problem exists, because like me they are giving personal datas in exchange of earning INCNT.

Kind regards

I didn't call it a problem. It's more of a milestone on the roadmap.
I suppose if you fulfilled KYC processes and it turned out you were a terrorist or Mexican cartel kingpin (hiding in Germany) we would probably not send you your tokens.
Are you a terrorist or a Mexican cartel kingpin? And if so, what's the deal with you guys, you're so violent? Surely there are better ways of doing business.
sry for requestioning: the problems u told are solvable or fundamental? I know that customers e.g. in China could have problems to recieve their tokens but i am from germany. So directly: Is their a possibility for me that my earned tokens from the browser extension couldn´t be sent out even if i fulfill KYC? If the answer is yes it would be fair against all users of the token extension that these problem exists, because like me they are giving personal datas in exchange of earning INCNT.

Kind regards
legendary
@Cassius: using the INCNT toolbar on chrome browser for a while....when will it be possible to withdraw the earned tokens to my Waves wallet?

Hey tortellino, not sure exactly, but we know it's important and are treating it as a priority. It's a KYC/compliance issue, something we have to get right.
@Cassius: using the INCNT toolbar on chrome browser for a while....when will it be possible to withdraw the earned tokens to my Waves wallet?
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
I see this exchange being promoted in ads recently.  I am honestly not convinced yet that it is a legit exchange.   Voting requires that we sign up and pay some kind of crypto?  Sorry, I think that everyone will pass and Incent will stay in last place.

These types of "ads" are frequently showing up on this these threads. Ignore them or report them. Clicking on the link could inject a virus, so I wouldn't.
Activity: 377
I see this exchange being promoted in ads recently.  I am honestly not convinced yet that it is a legit exchange.   Voting requires that we sign up and pay some kind of crypto?  Sorry, I think that everyone will pass and Incent will stay in last place.
legendary
anyone using incent chrome extension?
It is safe?
can i transfer reward balances to my wallet?

No, you'll have to wait for KYC integration to do that. We're working on it!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
anyone using incent chrome extension?
It is safe?
can i transfer reward balances to my wallet?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Hello Dev ..
What are your plans with incent projects in the future Huh
Are there new features and innovations for this development Huh

Yes indeed. I can appreciate how that wasn't entirely clear. Please see only all of our recent posts for more details.

Thanks for the Dev information.
I now understand the Incent project.
It will be great someday.
Cheers  Cheesy
legendary
How long do we have to wait till we can withdrawal the INCT from the toolbar? I'm not an Australien citizen, how is your roadmap for this?

There is no definitive answer to this yet.   It will take as long as required, as Incent remains committed to being fully compliant with existing regulations for the cryptocurrency industry. 
Do you think, Incent is one of those ICOs who has got a subpoena?

https://www.ccn.com/sec-subpoenas-80-cryptocurrency-firms-including-techcrunch-fund/

No.
Smiley

What would happen, if the SEC declares Incent as a security? Could Incent be listed at a SEC regulated exchange as well?

That's pretty hypothetical... would be down to the SEC I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
How long do we have to wait till we can withdrawal the INCT from the toolbar? I'm not an Australien citizen, how is your roadmap for this?

There is no definitive answer to this yet.   It will take as long as required, as Incent remains committed to being fully compliant with existing regulations for the cryptocurrency industry. 

https://www.ccn.com/sec-subpoenas-80-cryptocurrency-firms-including-techcrunch-fund/

No.
Smiley

What would happen, if the SEC declares Incent as a security? Could Incent be listed at a SEC regulated exchange as well?
legendary

No.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2144
https://t1p.de/6ghrf

Activity: 377

Activity: 392
Merit: 110
Pages:
Jump to: