Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 195. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
can someone send me an invite to Waves Slack channel?  I am an original ICO holder. thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
i see not much interest on it, i wonder if theres another ICO running?  Huh Huh

There are lots of ICOs running Smiley It's ICO season.
We've raised over 1,000 BTC equivalent, so we're not complaining. We're viable, we can take this to market and the business opportunities are there. Hopefully some more people will recognise that and come on board. If not, we're in a good enough position to make this happen. Smiley
Activity: 477
Merit: 250
i see not much interest on it, i wonder if theres another ICO running?  Huh Huh
legendary
How many Incent you have sold so far? I saw RW said you would add the number of sold incent token

Yes, it's on Pete's to-do list - hopefully will show up in the dashboard soon.
legendary
Video clip on your website dull as f.... I still dont know what is the project about? No real use example...
Im not suprise, no many n00bs invested so far:) included me.

Please stitch somethings more easy to digest.

Strange, most people get it pretty quickly. Five minutes research should tell you all you need to know.
If you can't be bothered to take a little time to understand the concept and opportunity here, we're not going to spoon feed you.
Activity: 700
Video clip on your website dull as f.... I still dont know what is the project about? No real use example...

lol you have invested to something you didn't understand? Smiley i don't understand it either lol the only thing is significant i can see it that they are connected to WAVES.

I wonder how many of you are in this forum. no wonder the rest of the scam dev are constantly creating scam ICO because they always get btc no matter how stupid the coin.
Activity: 368

Activity: 729
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
How many Incent you have sold so far? I saw RW said you would add the number of sold incent token
legendary
If the ico fund reaches 5million in a week, does this mean the ICO will end or we'd have to wait til Nov 1?

AFAIK. Whichever comes first on 5 million USD cap or After two months, the ICO will be stop. So if the ICO collected 5million USD within a week (which is quiet impossible) the ICO will be stop. But that is just my opinion.

That's correct. ICO ends at $5m or 30 November, whichever is first.

In the graphic in the information pack it looks like the crowdfunding ends on 30 October. I presume your right Cassius, but maybe change the information there.

Oops! Well spotted. Looks like we missed one.
Activity: 952
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.

Is ~1,000 BTC, 73k views and 43 pages so bad?
You have to bear in mind that we have very few trolls here, so our thread has not been wildly inflated by proof-of-idiot.

No that's not bad... but its not reaching its full potential.

Haha proof-of-idiot! I like it! I'm sure the trolls will come. Probably from the iconomi thread.

I'd probably say maybe when your close to the 5M mark or a few days before the ICO ends they'll start popping up lol.
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
If the ico fund reaches 5million in a week, does this mean the ICO will end or we'd have to wait til Nov 1?

AFAIK. Whichever comes first on 5 million USD cap or After two months, the ICO will be stop. So if the ICO collected 5million USD within a week (which is quiet impossible) the ICO will be stop. But that is just my opinion.

In the graphic in the information pack it looks like the crowdfunding ends on 30 October. I presume your right Cassius, but maybe change the information there.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I'm late to buy at the best price. But 9000 / BTC still a good price to buy I guess
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

That is going to be too bad for those who joined the signature campaign and yet have not reach the require number of posts and yet the ICO ended.
I invested just very few that i've earned and will do social media bounties Smiley
legendary

Activity: 896

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

because of the many scams these days

Does someone checked the people of Incent and escrow partners?

I'm more comfortable with the escrow being with exchange site like bittrex.
legendary

At least two escrows confirm upthread.
Most of us have been in crypto a while and are well-known in one community or another.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Jump to: