Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 197. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Both Incent and the latest Waves news seem to have a nice effect on Waves price > https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WAVES

Don't forget, we offer a 5% bonus on Waves deposits!  Wink
so i guess BCT is once again for the price discussion like back in the days with lisk.

I missed the technical/security stuff alot on previous lisk ICO talks on BCT, which had lead to the DDOS attack right after ICO close (HUUUGE dump as the result) because the whole thread were fomoed with lambos, caribian islands and whatever but nobody was talking about important things like setting up a DDOS shield or how to set up the LISK Linux wallet. It was all about the price. Not about the tech.

I hope that we dont see it again on INCENT, history repeats itself. Please be aware of that. Kisses Kiss
I think our thread is one of the best quality threads around here to be frank.

I am sure this will not happen. Peter will make sure all Incent are distributed at the same time, as far as the blockchain allows it to be at the same time (considering the current limit of 100 tx per block in Waves). More details on this will follow when we approach the end of ICO.
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
so i guess BCT is once again for the price discussion like back in the days with lisk.

I missed the technical/security stuff alot on previous lisk ICO talks on BCT, which had lead to the DDOS attack right after ICO close (HUUUGE dump as the result) because the whole thread were fomoed with lambos, caribian islands and whatever but nobody was talking about important things like setting up a DDOS shield or how to set up the LISK Linux wallet. It was all about the price. Not about the tech.

I hope that we dont see it again on INCENT, history repeats itself. Please be aware of that. Kisses Kiss
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this is huge and can change the way we think about merchant-backed loyalty. will follow this
On another note, Waves development making steady progress. They just released asset issuance feature on TestNet > https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-platform-releases-most-versatile-ever-custom-assets-on-testnet-bbea0eca049e#.fhrh4cwpe
Hi KarlKarlsson_,

Quick question. I'm currently registered to your signature campaign. I just became a Full Member today but when I registered to your sig campaign, I was just a Member. My question is: Will my stake for sig bounty also be updated to Full Member? Thanks.
Answered your PM!

Hi KarlKarlsson_,

Quick question. I'm currently registered to your signature campaign. I just became a Full Member today but when I registered to your sig campaign, I was just a Member. My question is: Will my stake for sig bounty also be updated to Full Member? Thanks.
yes,you'll earn reward stake as a full member.
I had same question few pages ago (as when i hit this change) and you should send pm and let incent team know the time when status changed and it will be changed accordingly.

I recommend the team gives us a form to change rank, so they can easily change the rank.
I'll keep it at personal messages, it's more convenient and faster for both sides.

Lets say Waves trades @ 35k today. If you buy into the ICO with Waves today at 35k, if Waves trades at 100k when the ICO ends do you get tokens based on the price of Waves today @ 35k or at 100k on the day the ICO ends or does it not matter?

have the same question, i think the result is 100k
No! The conversion is done with the timestamp of the transaction on the blockchain using Brave New Coin's Waves Index!

Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Lets say Waves trades @ 35k today. If you buy into the ICO with Waves today at 35k, if Waves trades at 100k when the ICO ends do you get tokens based on the price of Waves today @ 35k or at 100k on the day the ICO ends or does it not matter?

Already asked for the same question. As u invest you get tokken for the market price at the moment of transaction. Price is taken from here: http://bravenewcoin.com/waves#Trading-Pairs

So yes if waves go to let's say 100k satoshish and you bought it now for 35k then you let's say lose some from possible investment if it'd stay in waves, but incent tokkens will be traded on decentralized exchange and price will be decided by the makret. It can happen that price of incent will be even hight than wave's price at some point of time but you never know that Smiley depends on how both teams deliver promises. Don't forget, that for every spent waves now you get more incent than u get let's say on last week of november (about 30% less) and as well with small 5% bonus.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
Activity: 172
Hi KarlKarlsson_,

I had same question few pages ago (as when i hit this change) and you should send pm and let incent team know the time when status changed and it will be changed accordingly.

I recommend the team gives us a form to change rank, so they can easily change the rank.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
Hi KarlKarlsson_,

Activity: 126
Hi KarlKarlsson_,

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hi KarlKarlsson_,

the price is 9k/btc now??

yes  Wink

5 October to 18 October price 9k/btc

I believe each price increase lasts for a week not two.
Exactly. Bonus stage 2 will be available for another 6 days and 9 hours  Smiley

Incent will be one of the best ICO projects for 2016.
I feel the same too. Yesterday when I saw the raised BTC was around 650BTC and today they are almost 800BTC. collecting more than 100$ in one day is not a bad mark. I think it is a great thing...
but they have fixed the amount of ICO. mean 5 million $ total.. so it is not a period ico but it is just a target ICO.. so it may don't reach a new milestone but it will reach to it's own target for sure.

and want to share that I've bought 1000 Incent yesterday.. and hopefully I won't regret.

I put a lot in store by your investment. Incent will require time to bed in but the upside is huge. You will not regret it. - RW.

Also, I see this coin as one that will have growth over time. And that is good to me. I don't need coins that ballooned so easily and then popped hard leaving its investors with no money. Steady growth is the only thing that I need for this coin to have and I'll be a happy investor in the corner. Cheesy
Welcome on board!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
I feel the same too. Yesterday when I saw the raised BTC was around 650BTC and today they are almost 800BTC. collecting more than 100$ in one day is not a bad mark. I think it is a great thing...
but they have fixed the amount of ICO. mean 5 million $ total.. so it is not a period ico but it is just a target ICO.. so it may don't reach a new milestone but it will reach to it's own target for sure.

and want to share that I've bought 1000 Incent yesterday.. and hopefully I won't regret.

I put a lot in store by your investment. Incent will require time to bed in but the upside is huge. You will not regret it. - RW.

Also, I see this coin as one that will have growth over time. And that is good to me. I don't need coins that ballooned so easily and then popped hard leaving its investors with no money. Steady growth is the only thing that I need for this coin to have and I'll be a happy investor in the corner. Cheesy
Activity: 89

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Thanks for buying!
Just to clarify, ICO will last until 30 November or until $5m is raised - whichever is first.
legendary
Activity: 980
Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 113
the price is 9k/btc now??

yes  Wink

5 October to 18 October price 9k/btc

I believe each price increase lasts for a week not two.
Jump to: