Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 196. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
The project still depends on the progress of Wave platform. This gives me a little bit of a concern.
Activity: 543
Merit: 502
Well I'm in on the sig campaign. Not to earn bounty but because I honestly believe this is the best ICO going on right now and probably the best ICO we will see for a while.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
ICONOMI Supporter
Hi sir, ill work on Portuguese translation today.

Waiting files.

Cya

send him pm in Slack.

1. Join our Slack at https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/.
2. Send a message to @karlkarlsson to apply for a language. First comes, first serves.
3. KarlKarlsson will provide you with all necessary images/codes for the translation.
4. Bounties will be distributed at the end of ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.

Is ~1,000 BTC, 73k views and 43 pages so bad?
You have to bear in mind that we have very few trolls here, so our thread has not been wildly inflated by proof-of-idiot.

No that's not bad... but its not reaching its full potential.

Haha proof-of-idiot! I like it! I'm sure the trolls will come. Probably from the iconomi thread.

Trolls serve the valuable purpose of bumping a thread regularly so new investors can see it. I'm sure they'll be along in their own good time.
Activity: 924
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi sir, ill work on Portuguese translation today.

Waiting files.

Cya
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.

You have to bear in mind that we have very few trolls here, so our thread has not been wildly inflated by proof-of-idiot.

No that's not bad... but its not reaching its full potential.

Haha proof-of-idiot! I like it! I'm sure the trolls will come. Probably from the iconomi thread.
legendary

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I worry about our signature bounty, only 0.4% of sold incent, from this situation, you may sell only 20 million incent, so only 80k incent will distribute to signature campaign, but there are 240 people join your campaign, the reward will be tiny.

Also, any anti-spam policy? I find many confirmed spammers in Iconomi sig bounty, now join your campaign to cheat. Thoese accounts belong to a few cheaters, they have 5-50 alt accounts.
Activity: 756
DeepOnions for the WIN!
I am very excited for Incent. Finally a real world use for a crypto token. And on WAVES, which I am already invested in! Smiley
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
legendary
how much btc minimal to deposit ico?

No minimum.
The cap for ICO is $5million and we have raised ~$640k, though, so you should consider $4,350,000 your maximum investment at this point.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
So far there are 800+ btc invested in the escrow address. It is kinda silly to see that this thread seems to not be getting any attention at all. Some other lousy coin's thread got alot more viewer and poster, kinda proving that people doeant realize this gem yet though.

That's really kind of you to say but take heart from the fact that all the data we have suggests that momentum is building really nicely. It's also worth pointing out that investment so far has been relatively small in size per person but from a really broad base - which is great for the seondary market once the token goes live. More generally my sense is that community is coming round to the view that Incent really could be the Trojan horse to mainstream adoption which has so far eluded all of crypto.

While Incent is not a mind-bendingly complex infrastructure project, it is a clever little application that connects that infrastructure to a mainstream market by solving a real-world commercial problem. As our messaging gets more accomplished, this is what the community is beginning to respond to. In the meantime your vocal support is most generous and we appreciate it.

RW.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
how much btc minimal to deposit ico?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
So far there are 800+ btc invested in the escrow address. It is kinda silly to see that this thread seems to not be getting any attention at all. Some other lousy coin's thread got alot more viewer and poster, kinda proving that people doeant realize this gem yet though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
A call for action! Community, please support Incent on social media by joining our ThunderClap campaign > https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47829-take-crypto-mainstream

It's only a matter of a few seconds but with a big impact. Thanks for your support!

Will do... I know this isn't part of the bounty campaign, but any ideas on when the next bounties will be announced?  
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
in case you guys missed our interview. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ugRsEDClU
Rob looks really smart.

Is this a sockpuppet account @Rob?  Wink

Noooo, but that's not a bad idea. Create an account to specifically talk about how smart and attractive they are.
A call for action! Community, please support Incent on social media by joining our ThunderClap campaign > https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47829-take-crypto-mainstream

It's only a matter of a few seconds but with a big impact. Thanks for your support!
so i guess BCT is once again for the price discussion like back in the days with lisk.

I missed the technical/security stuff alot on previous lisk ICO talks on BCT, which had lead to the DDOS attack right after ICO close (HUUUGE dump as the result) because the whole thread were fomoed with lambos, caribian islands and whatever but nobody was talking about important things like setting up a DDOS shield or how to set up the LISK Linux wallet. It was all about the price. Not about the tech.

I hope that we dont see it again on INCENT, history repeats itself. Please be aware of that. Kisses Kiss
I think our thread is one of the best quality threads around here to be frank.

I am sure this will not happen. Peter will make sure all Incent are distributed at the same time, as far as the blockchain allows it to be at the same time (considering the current limit of 100 tx per block in Waves). More details on this will follow when we approach the end of ICO.

I know, it was more meant as a well-meaning reminder for what went wrong in the past (like LISK) by only focussing on satoshis than on the (security) tech, not as criticism on the thread or the substance in it  Wink
Oh, small misunderstanding then, no offense intended  Smiley

We will certainly take care of all different aspects of the ICO!
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
so i guess BCT is once again for the price discussion like back in the days with lisk.

I missed the technical/security stuff alot on previous lisk ICO talks on BCT, which had lead to the DDOS attack right after ICO close (HUUUGE dump as the result) because the whole thread were fomoed with lambos, caribian islands and whatever but nobody was talking about important things like setting up a DDOS shield or how to set up the LISK Linux wallet. It was all about the price. Not about the tech.

I hope that we dont see it again on INCENT, history repeats itself. Please be aware of that. Kisses Kiss
I think our thread is one of the best quality threads around here to be frank.

I am sure this will not happen. Peter will make sure all Incent are distributed at the same time, as far as the blockchain allows it to be at the same time (considering the current limit of 100 tx per block in Waves). More details on this will follow when we approach the end of ICO.

I know, it was more meant as a well-meaning reminder for what went wrong in the past (like LISK) by only focussing on satoshis than on the (security) tech, not as criticism on the thread or the substance in it  Wink
Jump to: