Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 194. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
We've got another business partnership in the works! Just sealing the deal - more to follow.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
It seems that something was changed on Incent ICO platform and already invested waves are not shown in transaction tab (which was added today?) as well it doesn't show ammount of Incent generated. Wallet from which transaction was done is added.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Hello,
when newsletter bounty will be available?I already claimed some INCENT token on theviralexchange.
legendary
What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure

Around 1,000 BTC equivalent so far. Obviously, if our bounty hunters do a good job, it will be more Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
What amount of BTC has been raised so far, since the bounty reward is based on this figure
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Is there any way by which we can know how many tokens have been generated so far?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
getting close to the 'one week live' point.

Personally, really happy with the way it's gone to this point - it's been a pleasure to answer questions and engage with the community growing around the project - thanks for the support, and we're excited to push hard through the next few weeks to get close to target Smiley
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Joined signature campaign.Good luck with your project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Joined signature campaign. Go Incent! Smiley
Thanks mate, welcome on board!
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
DeepOnions for the WIN!
Joined signature campaign. Go Incent! Smiley
I transferred a exploratory amount of Waves to ICO address 48 hours ago, still zero balance. Obviously I can't deposit a substantial amount until I've seen the ICO page acknowledge the first transaction.

Also: Lets say, hypothetically, Bitcoin dropped in value today to, say, $1. That means to reach your goal of $5million USD you'd have to issue about 10-20 BILLION coins, right? So you don't even know how many Incent tokens will exist yet, right?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you added the Waves address you sent the tokens from in your Waves Details? If not, please do so and they will appear within seconds/minutes. Welcome on board!

To your second point: Yes, because our ICO structure differs from the most prominent one where stakes get diluted. However, I believe we both agree that the chance for that to happen is only theoretical Wink

Waves deposit have bonus, but what with shapeshift, ther is also bonus.
No, 5% bonus is only valid for Waves deposits.

Joined Signature campaign and share done!
Thanks
Thanks mate, welcome to the community!

That fixed it. Thank you for your prompt and informative response, good sir!
Perfect, now the way is free for the second transaction Smiley Welcome on board!
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
I transferred a exploratory amount of Waves to ICO address 48 hours ago, still zero balance. Obviously I can't deposit a substantial amount until I've seen the ICO page acknowledge the first transaction.

Also: Lets say, hypothetically, Bitcoin dropped in value today to, say, $1. That means to reach your goal of $5million USD you'd have to issue about 10-20 BILLION coins, right? So you don't even know how many Incent tokens will exist yet, right?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you added the Waves address you sent the tokens from in your Waves Details? If not, please do so and they will appear within seconds/minutes. Welcome on board!

To your second point: Yes, because our ICO structure differs from the most prominent one where stakes get diluted. However, I believe we both agree that the chance for that to happen is only theoretical Wink

Thanks

That fixed it. Thank you for your prompt and informative response, good sir!

Thanks
Activity: 573
Bitcore BTX
Yeah I dont quite understand the low interest in this ICO i can see great potential here... and best of all it seems like there is a great team behind this really pushing for success.

flying under the ICO radar is not the baddest thing in cryptoland. much less sell pressure afterwards.
Activity: 518
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Activity: 686
Thanks
legendary
can someone send me an invite to Waves Slack channel?  I am an original ICO holder. thanks

Auto invites are disabled. Email [email protected]
Jump to: