Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 36. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Lots of people naturally have questions about this. We'll hold an AMA on our Slack about this at the weekend.

When is AMA session? I'd like to know more about this.

For now it looks to me that it was a stupid mistake of Incent developers and that it really questions their qualification and understanding of security and cryptography basics.

Will Incent publicly apologize to the EncryptoTel community, and accept full responsibility including financial damages? Although I hope there are no serious financial damages, because the hacker has returned the 38 million stolen ETH ETT tokens, according to EncryptoTel.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Bad news for Incent:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b

EncryptoTel state that Incent's BlockSwap product was hacked and the blame is on Incent:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8k5x6THP0p7dFNSV2s4YmI4OVk/view

I think it doesn't make sense to hold Incent any longer...

Lots of people naturally have questions about this. We'll hold an AMA on our Slack about this at the weekend.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330
Bad news for Incent:

https://medium.com/@encryptotel/an-important-update-4-9c1deb80001b

EncryptoTel state that Incent's BlockSwap product was hacked and the blame is on Incent:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8k5x6THP0p7dFNSV2s4YmI4OVk/view

I think it doesn't make sense to hold Incent any longer...
legendary
I didnt get my 0.5% bonus incent from Encryptotel buy until now.
ETT was hacked because INCENT made great fault.
This project is so damn bad and fucked up.

3% bonus. Did you get it yet?

I also got no incent bonus until now from the ETT buy.
Is there a chance to get the bonus? Or can we forget about that because of the break from the ETT team after the totally messed ICO?

That decision is going to have to remain with ETT - as far as Incent are concerned it's still on though. It is a question of who completes distribution now.

Incent was not able to complete the distribution in more than 2 weeks (or was it 3 weeks) and now you still want to complete it?
In which way do you think, you can do this better than in the last weeks?
So I think it would be better if ETT completes the distribution by itself before we wait another month and it still isn't completed. Wink
So maybe better you keep your promised bonus and get your shitty ICO software to run without all the bugs and problems for the next ICO (if someone really is crackbrained enough to do an ICO again with your software after this mess).

You misunderstand. EncryptoTel has been distributing tokens up to this point, based on information provided by Incent. What tokens are distributed (i.e. Incent) is down to who is doing the distribution. I am not sure a decision has yet been taken on either question - that is what I meant.
If you would like to donate your tokens back to Incent, I can provide you with an address. Thank you for the offer.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Is there a chance to get the bonus? Or can we forget about that because of the break from the ETT team after the totally messed ICO?

That decision is going to have to remain with ETT - as far as Incent are concerned it's still on though. It is a question of who completes distribution now.

Incent was not able to complete the distribution in more than 2 weeks (or was it 3 weeks) and now you still want to complete it?
In which way do you think, you can do this better than in the last weeks?
So I think it would be better if ETT completes the distribution by itself before we wait another month and it still isn't completed. Wink
So maybe better you keep your promised bonus and get your shitty ICO software to run without all the bugs and problems for the next ICO (if someone really is crackbrained enough to do an ICO again with your software after this mess).
legendary

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I went into my wallet waves and my incent tokens were not there, can the tokens of ico still be sent to another address? Grateful

Er, that depends whether you've already received them and they've been moved out of your Waves account, or whether you never received them after the ICO.
Best swing by Slack and we'll get it straightened out. If you've not yet withdrawn them then we can arrange that. If you have, well, that gets a bit trickier...
.                           When I created my wallet waves for sending the incent tokens the address of the wallet was this: 1W3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh. A few days ago when I went back into the wallet waves to remove my tokens incent the address was now this: 3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh removed the 1W from the beginning of the address and not warned now I can not access my tokens if they can help very grateful

Your Incent tokens are right there in that account: http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh
You won't be able to move them, though, because you don't have any WAVES to pay transaction fees. You can pick up some (you only need a small amount) from Bittrex.

thank you
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What is the funding status of this coin? funds remaining from ICO?

We've done pretty well out of Waves. Collected 1.1m at ICO, still untouched. So the funding position is better than at the start.

Wow, at that rate, some kind of "buy back" could make sense for the organization to have a funds pool of INCNT. since market cap is much lower than cash on hand.

It has been answered long ago. Incent guys has clearly stated that they will not buy back as they didn't sell token to buy them back at later point. They are not going to spend funds to support the market price but will use them for development purposes. Market will evolve naturally independently without injecting money by dev team.
legendary
I went into my wallet waves and my incent tokens were not there, can the tokens of ico still be sent to another address? Grateful

Er, that depends whether you've already received them and they've been moved out of your Waves account, or whether you never received them after the ICO.
Best swing by Slack and we'll get it straightened out. If you've not yet withdrawn them then we can arrange that. If you have, well, that gets a bit trickier...
.                           When I created my wallet waves for sending the incent tokens the address of the wallet was this: 1W3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh. A few days ago when I went back into the wallet waves to remove my tokens incent the address was now this: 3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh removed the 1W from the beginning of the address and not warned now I can not access my tokens if they can help very grateful

Your Incent tokens are right there in that account: http://www.wavesgo.com/account.html?3P4T6vrQ4daUAJXuDfh3YVySccCcfbNZsoh
You won't be able to move them, though, because you don't have any WAVES to pay transaction fees. You can pick up some (you only need a small amount) from Bittrex.

legendary

legendary
I was just wondering if there are already any company's using this system?

Also how can we as customers begin using this system??

On the website I can not find any information about this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your interest. We're not quite there yet - still developing the software and infrastructure. If you'd like to join our Slack you're welcome and we can discuss further what kind of application you're looking at (if that's what you mean), or otherwise where we're heading. There should also be another one of our monthly updates in the next week or two.
Activity: 2
I was just wondering if there are already any company's using this system?

Also how can we as customers begin using this system??

On the website I can not find any information about this.

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
why new altcoin if ico selling use incent platform is big problem
what's wrong incent platform ?
sample encryptotel,tokes and more
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

We've done pretty well out of Waves. Collected 1.1m at ICO, still untouched. So the funding position is better than at the start.

Wow, at that rate, some kind of "buy back" could make sense for the organization to have a funds pool of INCNT. since market cap is much lower than cash on hand.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: