Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 37. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
What is the funding status of this coin? funds remaining from ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Incent product blockswap and ett got hacked.
Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

I'm out of this shit. You had your Chance and did IT wrong.

BlockSwap wasn't hacked. It appears they were accessed from the server EncryptoTel is using for BlockSwap. Both parties are still working to find how it happened.
But feel free to let the door hit you on the way out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Incent product blockswap and ett got hacked.
Yesterday, late in the evening Moscow time, our BlockSwap service was attacked and ultimately hacked. The amount of losses is a staggering 38.5 million ETT tokens from the Ethereum chain and a further 3.8 million ETT Waves tokens.

I'm out of this shit. You had your Chance and did IT wrong.
legendary
Alright I was actually considering selling until I read this last page of thread with all the updates and good talks and positive expectations from the community at large, I guess I have reconsidered and shall hold my INCNT stash. 

Was getting worried that this trickling decline as the days passed by was the beginning of some serious decline in price.

Well, we can't control what the markets do but Incent itself is pointing in the right direction. We've just expanded the team quite a bit to give extra capacity for both software and business dev. The app UI is in its early stages but looking nice. ICOtech has certainly given us a few surprises but honing this will enable us to plug in merchants for real-time issuance, probably from the same engine. So we're optimistic Smiley

Cassius, would it be realistic to expect, one day, that the price of each INCNT reach $2/Ea or more in the future?  I mean I already see ICONOMI reach $5 and their current total available supply is 87 million tokens.  INCNT in the other hand has the advantage of being, at the moment, 23 million meaning that under INCNT a price increase should be much easier and if INCNT were to tie the marketcap of ICONOMI the price of each INCNT were $18.981 each which would be not bad.  Whats the likelihood for INCENT one day to have a marketcap in the same level as ICONOMI's today's market cap?

Realistically speaking how high do you see INCNT ever going in the future.

Incent is designed as a deflationary currency with external demand, so there's no meaningful maximum price. As it's used supply will effectively drop - or, in the very worst case, stay static - and it will keep being bought. I don't see $2 as unrealistic but equally, why $2? Why not $1 or $5?
The real question is the timescale, which is impossible to predict, especially when you superimpose speculative demand on real activity. But I would say that Incent and ICONOMI aren't a ready comparison, as they do totally different things in different sectors.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Alright I was actually considering selling until I read this last page of thread with all the updates and good talks and positive expectations from the community at large, I guess I have reconsidered and shall hold my INCNT stash.  

Was getting worried that this trickling decline as the days passed by was the beginning of some serious decline in price.

Well, we can't control what the markets do but Incent itself is pointing in the right direction. We've just expanded the team quite a bit to give extra capacity for both software and business dev. The app UI is in its early stages but looking nice. ICOtech has certainly given us a few surprises but honing this will enable us to plug in merchants for real-time issuance, probably from the same engine. So we're optimistic Smiley

Cassius, would it be realistic to expect, one day, that the price of each INCNT reach $2/Ea or more in the future?  I mean I already see ICONOMI reach $5 and their current total available supply is 87 million tokens.  INCNT in the other hand has the advantage of being, at the moment, 23 million meaning that under INCNT a price increase should be much easier and if INCNT were to tie the marketcap of ICONOMI the price of each INCNT would be $18.981 (87 / 23 = 3.782608 x $5) each which would be not bad.  Whats the likelihood for INCENT one day to have a marketcap in the same level as ICONOMI's today's market cap?

Another advantage INCNT has is that its already listed under Bittrex, a joy ICN currently doesn't enjoy.  But a Listing under Poloniex can futher help boost the price even upper, even though Bittrex in my humble opinion should be more than enough since that exchange is available to everyone and its super easy to signup with them and get validated.

Realistically speaking how high do you see INCNT ever going in the future.
legendary

Activity: 207
Merit: 101
Activity: 129

legendary
Any roadmap? Grateful

Not a roadmap as such but regular monthly updates.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Price are almost touching bottom line and good for me all this recent decline of value. Now in next few days it is again going to be 705 to 100% up with some small updates by the team. INCNT is one of top best coins available in the market for trading purposes in short term and huge potential if you can hold them for some period.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
It got rather quite around Incent in recent times....is everything on track? Any problems?

Problems, there is issue on using their platform. There are other projects that are stuck cos of your tech and it is directly affecting the flow of the other projects.
legendary
Can you update the OP? It's still mostly about the ICO and i think people would be interested to see some current developments Smiley

This is true. Cyrille is head down in exams right now, but we'll aim to get to it in due course.
In the meantime, please do take a look at the mobile wallet mockups and offer any feedback you have.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Can you update the OP? It's still mostly about the ICO and i think people would be interested to see some current developments Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
legendary
It's all good. Rob recently posted a link to the ux of our app (in development) in slack.
Activity: 700
Merit: 264
Good question!!!!!
Activity: 219
https://foxtrading.io/?ref=xykdazw8
It got rather quite around Incent in recent times....is everything on track? Any problems?
legendary
Need to store your Incent securely? Cold storage tutorial for bitcoin/gamecredits, WAVES and Waves assets.

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/almost-zero-kelvin-crypto-storage-e7c413fdaeaa
legendary
Yes please ..Much love to Blockswap. It needs it to get ICO's to the next level. If you open source Blockswap be sure its still supported by ICOTech

EncryptoTel and MobileGo will already be running versions of BlockSwap independently. I'm not sure about RiptoBux, but I think there's a plan to do the same. And doubtless there will be many others. Obviously we will keep maintaining it because Incent itself still uses it.

As I understand the BlockSwap technology helps some tokens get in some exchanges that doesn't want Waves tokens but Ethereum. If that is true it helps a lot Waves community.

I suppose so, though that's not why it was created! There are lots of benefits to using two chains.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Yes please ..Much love to Blockswap. It needs it to get ICO's to the next level. If you open source Blockswap be sure its still supported by ICOTech

EncryptoTel and MobileGo will already be running versions of BlockSwap independently. I'm not sure about RiptoBux, but I think there's a plan to do the same. And doubtless there will be many others. Obviously we will keep maintaining it because Incent itself still uses it.

As I understand the BlockSwap technology helps some tokens get in some exchanges that doesn't want Waves tokens but Ethereum. If that is true it helps a lot Waves community.
Pages:
Jump to: