Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 39. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Incent is a Waves token, so your Incent address is your Waves address.
It may be an issue with OpenLedger - try support for that?

Thanks, that is what I thought too. Will try that.

Actually it says "Please enter a valid INCNT address" (in red), I suppose this message comes up always just to make sure you get it right. So I was probably mistaken, when thinking my address is wrong.

So did the withdrawal go through ok? Waves wallet is good software, you can hold it safely and trade it there too if you want.

Yes everything worked just fine, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Actually it says "Please enter a valid INCNT address" (in red), I suppose this message comes up always just to make sure you get it right. So I was probably mistaken, when thinking my address is wrong.

So did the withdrawal go through ok? Waves wallet is good software, you can hold it safely and trade it there too if you want.

legendary
Hi,

wanted to transfer some INCT from openledger to my WAVESLITE client and thought I should use the Waves address for that, but openledger complains, that this is not an INCT address.

So stupid question: where do I find my INCT address inside the waves lite client?

Hi,

wanted to transfer some INCT from openledger to my WAVESLITE client and thought I should use the Waves address for that, but openledger complains, that this is not an INCT address.

So stupid question: where do I find my INCT address inside the waves lite client?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Has anyone reviewed your code?

Hey, not sure what you mean by reviewing.. this isn't some executable, those are plain vector SVG icons. All made in same style, so anyone can use them in their websites or apps. You can review them however you want of course!
Oh sorry, missed that! Should have read more carefully  Smiley
Hey,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – the most complete cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update including Incent!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

• INCNT: 3P2iTrrBNB92VRv9gZ6GHq6PKCT8e1Y3smb
  • BTC: 1BL4weJNR4G2CxVgTtaXf2DPqRV7Qj64iG

Cheers!
~ Allien
Hi there,

Thanks for posting.

Has anyone reviewed your code?
I think you may be overestimating your importance and my interest...

I can not in any way incent on the waves to get out of TVE. Error
Just checked back with the TVE dev. He told me the Waves node forked but it should be back up now. Could you please try again and let me know if it worked?

TVE Support ticket: It corrected now, you can try again.
You have successfully withdrawn xxx Incent Tokens as Incent.
Thank

No more distribution of Incent tokens via TVE? I'm not make withdraw, I think it is already possible.
We do not offer bounties currently, no.

Can I just transfer Incent Token from Bittrex to my Waves Wallet?

Yes, you can send it to the Waves address of your wallet. All tokens are stored in that address.

You'll need some Waves to transfer Incent out of the Waves wallet again. You can get some free Waves from this faucet: https://wavesdrop.com/
Thx. Is anywhere a list, which coin/token I can keep in my Waves Wallet?

How do you mean?
The Waves wallet supports Waves assets. You can also store BTC and fiat currencies there (coming very soon), via gateway services which hold your BTC/USD etc and send you proxy tokens on Waves. You can then trade against those on DEX and withdraw them back through the gateways.
Okay, is there anywhere a list with all the Waves assets?
Does that mean, I can transfer my BTC from Electrum wallet to my waves wallet and then to an exchange?

No, if you store BTC on Waves then it's as a Waves asset (WBTC). An exchange will want real BTC. You can move the WBTC out to an exchange via the Waves BTC gateway, if you want.
Okay. And the BTC gateway will be included in the lite client and the process (changing WBTC to BTC) will be automatically?
The BTC gateway is already live within the Waves Lite Client and the process is automated. You deposit Bitcoin and receive the wBTC asset within a few minutes. If you withdraw, you return the wBTC asset and receive real Bitcoin to your Bitcoin address.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Can I just transfer Incent Token from Bittrex to my Waves Wallet?

Yes, you can send it to the Waves address of your wallet. All tokens are stored in that address.

You'll need some Waves to transfer Incent out of the Waves wallet again. You can get some free Waves from this faucet: https://wavesdrop.com/
Thx. Is anywhere a list, which coin/token I can keep in my Waves Wallet?

How do you mean?
The Waves wallet supports Waves assets. You can also store BTC and fiat currencies there (coming very soon), via gateway services which hold your BTC/USD etc and send you proxy tokens on Waves. You can then trade against those on DEX and withdraw them back through the gateways.
Okay, is there anywhere a list with all the Waves assets?
Does that mean, I can transfer my BTC from Electrum wallet to my waves wallet and then to an exchange?

No, if you store BTC on Waves then it's as a Waves asset (WBTC). An exchange will want real BTC. You can move the WBTC out to an exchange via the Waves BTC gateway, if you want.
Okay. And the BTC gateway will be included in the lite client and the process (changing WBTC to BTC) will be automatically?
Activity: 616
Merit: 256

Just checked back with the TVE dev. He told me the Waves node forked but it should be back up now. Could you please try again and let me know if it worked?

Thank

No more distribution of Incent tokens via TVE? I'm not make withdraw, I think it is already possible.

no more. Then I delayed)
Activity: 558
Merit: 500

Thank

Thank

Isn't it strange that the dev or OP of this project has MobileGO in his signature, not something about INCNT?

Why you are promoting another project instead of your own kinda boggles me..
You might need to know that we have a partnership with MobileGo before you judge. Just helping out a project I appreciate a lot, that's it  Wink

I'll investigate with TVE and report back.

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Isn't it strange that the dev or OP of this project has MobileGO in his signature, not something about INCNT?

Why you are promoting another project instead of your own kinda boggles me..
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

i know you don't give a @#@ , as i   Grin Grin

i just post that incent is a buy imo

you attacked me  Cry

end of story

cu again on slack &  on the sale side  Wink

legendary
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
time to invest  Wink good profit coming soon...easy 300% in 2-3 months  Cool

Consistent as ever, Dolores. Time to get the doctor to change your medication?

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES LOL

"All these investors will become members of the Waves and Incent communities" GO TO MOBILEGO ICO TO SEE PPL TALKING  FOR INCENT LOL , THEY WILL BE MEMBERS FOR SURE HEHEHE  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"baking Incent into the deposit technology, as a reward for investment, allows us to support arket demand for our token"

WHEN MOBILE GO ICO FINISH ...YOU WILL SE A DUMP TO 0 USD ...ALL INVESTORS WILL DUMP INCENT EVEN AT 0 USD  Grin Grin

No sir, time to make some money with incent Smiley i was on the buy side back then  Grin Grin i got my incents under 9k sat so i am happy  Grin now lets buy some more game credits ...and go ..!you must know what is going on with e-sports game/go deal (for pc  WinkGrin Grin

mate you think i'am one person?  Grin with one account?  Shocked Grin

No, Montob, Dimis etc. Everyone knows.

as i told you previously , i am not one person  Wink so you think that you can trace me when i don't want to be traced? just lol

incent is a safe bet , will give profits in the next 2-3 months, and i love safe bets  Wink
legendary
time to invest  Wink good profit coming soon...easy 300% in 2-3 months  Cool

Consistent as ever, Dolores. Time to get the doctor to change your medication?

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES LOL

"All these investors will become members of the Waves and Incent communities" GO TO MOBILEGO ICO TO SEE PPL TALKING  FOR INCENT LOL , THEY WILL BE MEMBERS FOR SURE HEHEHE  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"baking Incent into the deposit technology, as a reward for investment, allows us to support arket demand for our token"

WHEN MOBILE GO ICO FINISH ...YOU WILL SE A DUMP TO 0 USD ...ALL INVESTORS WILL DUMP INCENT EVEN AT 0 USD  Grin Grin

No sir, time to make some money with incent Smiley i was on the buy side back then  Grin Grin i got my incents under 9k sat so i am happy  Grin now lets buy some more game credits ...and go ..!you must know what is going on with e-sports game/go deal (for pc  WinkGrin Grin

mate you think i'am one person?  Grin with one account?  Shocked Grin

No, Montob, Dimis etc. Everyone knows.
Pages:
Jump to: