Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 60. (Read 491316 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
I see on OP, ICO price is 10k incent per 1 BTC and on website ico is 15k incent per 1 BTC.
Where is true? Roll Eyes

I think Incent regular price without the bonuses is around 17000 to 18000 satoshis. I am very happy to see Incent finally got listed in Bittrex. This is just a beginning as this project is way too far from its ambitious. Cheers for the future. 
Where do you see 15k Incent per 1 BTC?

As mentioned before, ICO price started at 10k Incent/Bitcoin and ended at 6k Incent/Bitcoin.

To be clear - for angel investors price was near 5 k sats for 1 incent as i know... And you sold them near 400 btc of Incent... That the pressure on price...
It was 15k/Bitcoin for 20 BTC deposits and 24k/Bitcoin for 50 BTC deposits. We collected around 250 BTC from pre-ICO investors.

I think you're right, some sell pressure is surely coming from them. Don't forget that these pre-ICO investors brought something to the table, for example marketing or IOU trading.

Now I understand where the selling pressure was coming from. So it is rewarding for presale investors to sell below 10ksat per token because it is very profitable for them unlike the ICO investors

İ wont matter when the merchant apps launch and the mass adaption comes so dont worry. Btw im a long term holder and its stupid to sell now, we need to wait.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I see on OP, ICO price is 10k incent per 1 BTC and on website ico is 15k incent per 1 BTC.
Where is true? Roll Eyes

I think Incent regular price without the bonuses is around 17000 to 18000 satoshis. I am very happy to see Incent finally got listed in Bittrex. This is just a beginning as this project is way too far from its ambitious. Cheers for the future. 

As mentioned before, ICO price started at 10k Incent/Bitcoin and ended at 6k Incent/Bitcoin.

To be clear - for angel investors price was near 5 k sats for 1 incent as i know... And you sold them near 400 btc of Incent... That the pressure on price...
It was 15k/Bitcoin for 20 BTC deposits and 24k/Bitcoin for 50 BTC deposits. We collected around 250 BTC from pre-ICO investors.

I think you're right, some sell pressure is surely coming from them. Don't forget that these pre-ICO investors brought something to the table, for example marketing or IOU trading.

Now I understand where the selling pressure was coming from. So it is rewarding for presale investors to sell below 10ksat per token because it is very profitable for them unlike the ICO investors
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
Great, let's see price on Bittrex is stable and still above the ICO price.
Hoping will be up soon! Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Where is true? Roll Eyes

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where is true? Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
I have great expectation from this team and following them on slack too. In future this token will be very valuable because everything going so great and this is wonderful to see community is growing now.

Well thank you. It's nice to have the hard work recognised and we're certainly excited about where things are heading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Where is true? Roll Eyes

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
How to Withdraw my Incent token in waves lite Chrome to Bittrex Exchange ? Anyone know ?
I have some Incent token in there, So now I want to trade it at Bittrex Exchange.

Second tab in waves lite client Portfolio -> Incent -> Transfer -> Paste your bittrex wallet(you can now use it without 1W prefix). You need 0.001 Wave for fee. Thats all.

So, in my waves lite account, there must be 1 waves amount ,for fee ? But there haven't amount of waves,
So I am should deposit 1 waves at there ?

only 0.001 waves need for transaction. You can take if from various faucets. Just google faucet  waves.

I like tha liquidity on trex. When weak hands will gone price will skyrocketing!

http://freewav.es/
www.wavesdrop.com

Two faucets that give you free waves. Simply enter your waves address and within a minute you will have enough waves to transfer your incent Smiley

DONE..Ok thank you very much to all my friend who replying my question above.
Hope be succes to you all, Regards.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
I have great expectation from this team and following them on slack too. In future this token will be very valuable because everything going so great and this is wonderful to see community is growing now.
Activity: 275
How to Withdraw my Incent token in waves lite Chrome to Bittrex Exchange ? Anyone know ?
I have some Incent token in there, So now I want to trade it at Bittrex Exchange.

Second tab in waves lite client Portfolio -> Incent -> Transfer -> Paste your bittrex wallet(you can now use it without 1W prefix). You need 0.001 Wave for fee. Thats all.

So, in my waves lite account, there must be 1 waves amount ,for fee ? But there haven't amount of waves,

only 0.001 waves need for transaction. You can take if from various faucets. Just google faucet  waves.

I like tha liquidity on trex. When weak hands will gone price will skyrocketing!

http://freewav.es/
www.wavesdrop.com

Two faucets that give you free waves. Simply enter your waves address and within a minute you will have enough waves to transfer your incent Smiley

Sorry, But I don't know how to deposit it  Huh  Of course I have some Waves on Bittrex,
How do I send it for Waves lite account ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
After being enlisted on bittrex now for this market door towards huge market capitalization is opened. There is right at the moment accumulation phase after what whales will set up their positions to take the Incent to higher and higher in coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Now some great news will come very soon because team is really doing very hard job to implement this token into daily life use. I think this will be great achievement and price will boost very soon. Good time to buy at cheap price still below than initial price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 275
Where is true? Roll Eyes

If i remember correctly the ICO went from 10000 Incent/BTC to 6000 Incent/BTC, excluding a small bonus if you invested in waves.

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366

Selling Incent at a loss? It's a mistake but ciao.
Activity: 602
Merit: 506
Your own digital self

Activity: 632
Where is true? Roll Eyes

A popular exchange is going to do great for INCENT.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Where is true? Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: