Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex - page 59. (Read 491316 times)

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1000
More use-cases will help INCENT further. This really important for a blockchain which is so directly connected with commercial businesses.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
This coin goes to 1000 sats or what? Also only 11 btc buy support. Disappointing, but lets see...

It will be hard to see INCNT go to 1000 sats price, definitely too low. Value could go back in the 5-6000 sats like it was at the start on bitshares exchange and surely make a new ATH as soon as the usage for Incent tokens increase.
Activity: 924
This coin goes to 1000 sats or what? Also only 11 btc buy support. Disappointing, but lets see...
I bet against it!  Smiley

Wait for the demand by MobileGo to kick in end of April and we should go up again. It's not unusual at all that the price creeps back after such a fast increase.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Unfortunately, all alternative coins are down.
Activity: 394
Merit: 117
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

This is very informative article by reading this article people let know and get more information in details. This industry has very huge potential and good time to buy this token under the ICO price.

Thats me...

sooon!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

This is very informative article by reading this article people let know and get more information in details. This industry has very huge potential and good time to buy this token under the ICO price.
Activity: 924
That means we’ll be buying Incent back from the market to distribute to investors at a minimum of 20,000 satoshis, using the fixed percentage of ICO funds we’ve agreed with our clients will be part of the deal for using our software. So the market can do what it wants, but as far as we’re concerned, that’s the floor and that’s where we’ll be putting in support.

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

So where's the support Smiley
In the pipeline which is to be opened on April 25  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
That means we’ll be buying Incent back from the market to distribute to investors at a minimum of 20,000 satoshis, using the fixed percentage of ICO funds we’ve agreed with our clients will be part of the deal for using our software. So the market can do what it wants, but as far as we’re concerned, that’s the floor and that’s where we’ll be putting in support.

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-will-never-be-this-cheap-again-heres-why-815d369b5af7

So where's the support Smiley
Activity: 543
Merit: 502

Great article! This is exactly why Incent is going to be HUGE. It makes clear business sense and once the plugins are ready it will be so easy for online merchants to implement. It will become the gateway coin bringing countless new users and merchants into the crypto space. Demand for Incent will grow massively. At the current rate you'd be stupid not to add some Incent to your bags!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
man this thing is long dieng... when its over?

If you're talking about the ICO... it was over 4 months ago.

I am talking about this dead cat coin which no one uses

Incent is still young? And they already worked with Tokes before and currently with MobileGo. I am still holding long as I am confident more and more clients will use Incent's platform soon.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

Oh, sorry - didn't realise you were a troll the first time.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I am long term holder and quite sure the team is doing hard work behind the scene to bring first ever merchant on the board. There will be ninja announcement just like addition of INCNT on the bittrex. I will say keep holding tight and keep accumulation to get rewarded well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary

Now I understand where the selling pressure was coming from. So it is rewarding for presale investors to sell below 10ksat per token because it is very profitable for them unlike the ICO investors

Remember also that:
1) Many people bought at low prices in the last few weeks. The ones who managed to pick up Incent at 3-5k sat will profit quite nicely at 8-10k.
2) Bitcoin is up massively since ICO, so investors who are thinking in fiat terms may be selling at a BTC loss.
Regardless, we're just getting started here Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Question: Can I transfer my incent token from Ico Dashboard direct to bittrex or I have to take the detour via waves lite wallet?

You can transfer it to bittrex directly
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
Question: Can I transfer my incent token from Ico Dashboard direct to bittrex or I have to take the detour via waves lite wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: