Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 22. (Read 23547 times)

Activity: 463
Merit: 74
@JUPITYR, I keep seeing Promo cards on Ebay for the Streetfighter series of cards.
Were there any for the Currency series?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/374731826601

None for Currency so far.  We did a run of Promo Cards for the Becket Non-Sports Update Magazine.  In there were Street fighter, Killer Klowns and Bob Ross cards. 

We also did a promotion with GeekFuel and WhatNot where we produced a Street Fighter Hadoken Promo Card. 

I believe that's all so far.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
@JUPITYR, I keep seeing Promo cards on Ebay for the Streetfighter series of cards.

There was a tweet they did a couple weeks ago with pics of Elon’s cards, implying there was a promo card you could get if you stopped by and saw them at a show they were doing in PA. I even commented on the tweet but got no response. Seems it’s since been removed?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

legendary
Is this 1A Amethyst Refractor in this post NOT suppose to have the colored border??? Misprint or are all 1A refractors like that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Currencytradingcards/comments/13xtma9/5_box_pull_i_love_the_crystal_sparkle_fiat_3159/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

1A refractors have a silver border

UPDATE:
Refractors Seen
Beryl: 66 of 73
Emerald: 58 of 73
Amethyst: 48 of 73
Ruby: 34 of 73
Gold: 34 of 73
Sapphire: 18 of 73
Onyx: 8 of 73
Diamond: 33 of 62

Keep em' coming... Cheesy
A few more Amethyst, Ruby, Gold, and Diamond to add to the list

Refractors Seen
Amethyst: 50 of 73
Ruby: 38 of 73
Gold: 35 of 73
Diamond: 36 of 62

Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Who's got the Onyx Refractor for me? Cheesy

Much wow here!

What numbers are these cards? It would be amazing to have a set of all #1 refractor cards, including the prized Onyx 1/1

092/149
13/99
09/49
08/25
03/10
2/5

If i remember correctly this was card #52 you had a collection of..
If so here is the diamond for you:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266282713487?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=rqqYryMZRqa&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Has anyone used crypto to purchase from cardsmiths?edit 1: It took a bit to get a confirmation,  FYI. I posted here in a panic thinking I lost it. Can't delete this post yet so I'm editing it. Anyways more cards incoming good luck all. Edit 2: got a box today .01 btc

Clarify for us . You pulled a .01 BTC redemption card or used cryptocurrency to buy a couple cases?? Congratulations either way
Don't think I answered that fully. I used my first redemtion to purchase more cards using the wallet card I got for 0.01 eth from cardsmith since they accept crypto payments. And upon further review I actually haven't received any notice my purchase even worked. Even though the txn hash says successful, and I think I got an order number but no email or confirmation is available for me to check. Hoping it's just a timing issue and not having lost my crypto funds. Any one ever experience something like this?
I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

That was a terrible idea. That custom cardsmith would have sold for a minimum .015 and I’ve seen them go for .02 as well —- maybe more as the market is HOT!!! Would sell instantly for more than the loaded amount. You would probably have to pre ship to a trusted member tho so payment may be delayed for a couple days

Good information thanks I was thinking similarly.  Well best way may be unscratched redemption cards. 400+ usd is no joke
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Has anyone used crypto to purchase from cardsmiths?edit 1: It took a bit to get a confirmation,  FYI. I posted here in a panic thinking I lost it. Can't delete this post yet so I'm editing it. Anyways more cards incoming good luck all. Edit 2: got a box today .01 btc

Clarify for us . You pulled a .01 BTC redemption card or used cryptocurrency to buy a couple cases?? Congratulations either way
Don't think I answered that fully. I used my first redemtion to purchase more cards using the wallet card I got for 0.01 eth from cardsmith since they accept crypto payments. And upon further review I actually haven't received any notice my purchase even worked. Even though the txn hash says successful, and I think I got an order number but no email or confirmation is available for me to check. Hoping it's just a timing issue and not having lost my crypto funds. Any one ever experience something like this?
I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

My btc sent from a ballet took 12 hours to confirm. I wouldn’t worry at all as long as you sent it to the correct address - it will get there. Sometime tonight if not already
Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals

I've sent emails since no phone support, hoping everything  is just weird cuase it was after hours in a Friday:/

That was a terrible idea. That custom cardsmith would have sold for a minimum .015 and I’ve seen them go for .02 as well —- maybe more as the market is HOT!!! Would sell instantly for more than the loaded amount. You would probably have to pre ship to a trusted member tho so payment may be delayed for a couple days

**** Edited - I stand corrected as I was talking .01 BTC or the .1 ETH - the pure series ballets are only about $5-$10  new ****

copper member
Everyone:

Should be good to go now getting your Currency cards graded by PSA and BGS.  I can't guarantee anything of course as we are not directly affiliated with either company, but we have submitted everything that was requested to get setup in their systems for both Currency and Street Fighter Series 1. 

Again, no guarantees, but it's looking good.

Huge news!!!

I will be submitting some cards to PSA in a week or so. Will have to include some cardsmiths and see

Working with PSA is tricky.  People see anything less than a 10 as a reason to want a discount.  I know a smart person that has someone pre-screen their cards (kids are even helpful here. Good eyesight and low wages) to find flaws.  also, If PSA catches wind that these are (potentially) 3k usd cards, they'll want their pound of flesh.  I've tried to sneak some high end cards in a submission and they'll email me saying I need to pay more.

First pull was 0.01 eth, this was a 0.01 btc I just pulled today.  And thanks!
copper member
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Has anyone ordered directly from Cardsmiths and shipped to Canada? Did you have to pay import duties on the purchase?
copper member

copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
Everyone:

Should be good to go now getting your Currency cards graded by PSA and BGS.  I can't guarantee anything of course as we are not directly affiliated with either company, but we have submitted everything that was requested to get setup in their systems for both Currency and Street Fighter Series 1. 

Those diamond and refractors are going to look amazing in those PSA holders
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
Everyone:

Huge news!!!

I will be submitting some cards to PSA in a week or so. Will have to include some cardsmiths and see
Merit: 74
Everyone:

legendary
Is this 1A Amethyst Refractor in this post NOT suppose to have the colored border??? Misprint or are all 1A refractors like that?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Currencytradingcards/comments/13xtma9/5_box_pull_i_love_the_crystal_sparkle_fiat_3159/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=2&utm_term=1

1A refractors have a silver border

UPDATE:
Refractors Seen
Amethyst: 48 of 73
Ruby: 34 of 73
Gold: 34 of 73
Diamond: 33 of 62