Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 23. (Read 23547 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
The first Gnome card has been found (or at least listed on ebay....)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/266281553061

legendary
Got 2 of my 4 box order, couple nice cards, 16/25 ruby Rekt #50. Also crystal mr5 and a 1a holo.

Can we get a picture of the front and back of the Ruby Refractor please? Cheesy
Activity: 463
Merit: 74
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108
Got 2 of my 4 box order, couple nice cards, 16/25 ruby Rent #50. Also crystal mr5 and a 1a holo.
Nooice!! Keep ripping
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 8
Got 2 of my 4 box order, couple nice cards, 16/25 ruby Rekt #50. Also crystal mr5 and a 1a holo.
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
copper member
Activity: 1006
Merit: 409
1 eth found on reddit.  4 box lucky pull

Wow Super cool. Jealous but happy about my own fortunate pulls
copper member
1 eth found on reddit.  4 box lucky pull
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
copper member
Got my redeemed back and they included an MR8 , which is super cool my first MR. Got my pack I ordered aswell and got another MR. 1sparkle&8. So good day I gotta say

Got a question, is it worth it to send in a full base set to get the rare card. I kinda like the idea of having the full base set. Cardsmith says they want them because the boss likes them, but seems to me like they would have them to use later after they stop series 1? Any comments appreciated just brainstorming.

No, from what we have been told, all mail-in redemption base sets for Diamond refractors have been claimed.
Save your base set and HODL for the future to buy a Lambo!! Cool

New set redemption incentive please then full sets not turned in would be incredible rare
legendary
Got my redeemed back and they included an MR8 , which is super cool my first MR. Got my pack I ordered aswell and got another MR. 1sparkle&8. So good day I gotta say

Got a question, is it worth it to send in a full base set to get the rare card. I kinda like the idea of having the full base set. Cardsmith says they want them because the boss likes them, but seems to me like they would have them to use later after they stop series 1? Any comments appreciated just brainstorming.

No, from what we have been told, all mail-in redemption base sets for Diamond refractors have been claimed.
Save your base set and HODL for the future to buy a Lambo!! Cool
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
https://imgur.com/a/O1F7Lh2
copper member

The card i want to see most is an MR5 gold /10 refractor. That card looks so good in the standard holofoil with the gold border i imagine it looks awesome in with a gold refractor background.

I got you....standby...

And here we go Cheesy

[/quote]

That's nice but beryl 18 my latest favorite

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134577423548?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=e6PtcGtWSsG&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rqqYryMZRqa&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
Wow, absolutely stunning. Definitely my favorite refractor seen so far. Is that "Proof" card for sale?  Cheesy
Thanks for sharing

Edit: someone pulled a gold #6 Saylor
https://www.reddit.com/r/Currencytradingcards/comments/13wofys/best_from_my_8_packs/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button
legendary

The card i want to see most is an MR5 gold /10 refractor. That card looks so good in the standard holofoil with the gold border i imagine it looks awesome in with a gold refractor background.

I got you....standby...
[/quote]

And here we go Cheesy

copper member
Here are all the cards that have sold or ended on ebay.
If it has ENDED, means it ended with no sale via ebay (I know from my own collecting, that many people end them to do the deals off ebay or here on the forum)
BIN = Buy It Now
BOA = Best Offer Accepted
BOBO = Bids Or Best Offer
BINOBO = Buy It Now Or Best Offer

It does give a nice price estimate for many of the Refractors, but for me it shows how the cards have been distributed so far.
It is interesting to have seen multiples of certain Refractors so far, yet others have not been found.
I use Beryl #21 as an example. (see above chart)
Even through my own purchases, I have received multiples of the same Refractor such as Emerald #17, which I now have 4 of... chance? bad mixing? Huh
Maybe JUPITYR can chime in.....

very interesting post! Really upset I missed the auction on that $53 CF shiba

Yup new rule shiba auction must start at 100 usd going forward
Activity: 269
Merit: 23
Here are all the cards that have sold or ended on ebay.
If it has ENDED, means it ended with no sale via ebay (I know from my own collecting, that many people end them to do the deals off ebay or here on the forum)
BIN = Buy It Now
BOA = Best Offer Accepted
BOBO = Bids Or Best Offer
BINOBO = Buy It Now Or Best Offer

It does give a nice price estimate for many of the Refractors, but for me it shows how the cards have been distributed so far.
It is interesting to have seen multiples of certain Refractors so far, yet others have not been found.
I use Beryl #21 as an example. (see above chart)
Even through my own purchases, I have received multiples of the same Refractor such as Emerald #17, which I now have 4 of... chance? bad mixing? Huh
Maybe JUPITYR can chime in.....

very interesting post! Really upset I missed the auction on that $53 CF shiba
Pages:
Jump to: