Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/INFO] CARDSMITHS - CURRENCY SERIES 1 TRADING CARDS - page 25. (Read 23549 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello!!
Just got all my cards from my orders from GME and I have pulled some neato cards *insert I Just Think They’re Neat Marge*. Here’s a picture for the sheet!

https://i.postimg.cc/LXPM3ck2/IMG-3412.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/PJGdGXfC/IMG-3414.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/QMHDH9HB/IMG-3413.jpg
Activity: 27
Merit: 1

We could only hope but doubt they ever stay in stock long enough to be clearance. Plus they’re still listed as a New product for GameStop.
Activity: 43

Congratulations to both.  Sinking feeling I left a lot on the table selling the diamond vitalik to him. I was expecting these to be 500 cards and vitalik was not getting big prices previously.  But he is on brink of getting vitalik in all types.

Well it is nice to see someone getting towards their goal of completing an entire set.

And that Ethereum Onyx looks amazing too!
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108

Congratulations to both.  Sinking feeling I left a lot on the table selling the diamond vitalik to him. I was expecting these to be 500 cards and vitalik was not getting big prices previously.  But he is on brink of getting vitalik in all types.
Activity: 478
Merit: 22

Yeah, that lasted all of 5 minutes  Cry

I'm hearing rumors the Buy 3 get 1 free deal ends today too! MUST. KEEP. CHECKING!

Got my daily pack always need more
Has anyone in hear Hit a 1Bitcoin redemption card,Or has any of the 5 been claimed

Nobody has yet posted that they have found a 1 BTC redemption card, although @JUPITYR hinted a few pages back that some news maybe on the website soon, not sure what that was about

I'm hearing rumors the Buy 3 get 1 free deal ends today too! MUST. KEEP. CHECKING!

Has anyone in hear Hit a 1Bitcoin redemption card,Or has any of the 5 been claimed
copper member
Activity: 1249
Merit: 108

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
My guess is that they are referring to a complete holofoil set, which would be the 62 base cards and the 11 holofoil MR cards.

If that is what you are asking them no, I don't think anyone has completed that yet, still a couple of the MR holofoils still to be found, that we know of

From my spreadsheet, there have been 68 of the 73 Holofoil cards found
We are still looking for MR3, MR4A, MR6, MR6A, and MR7A

All 72 Crystal Sparkle have been found. It is confirmed there is no MR8 Crystal Sparkle

Thanks for the pictures everyone.. seemingly so far we have already seen 29 of the 62 Diamond Refractors! Cheesy

Refractors Seen
Beryl: 66 of 73
Emerald: 58 of 73
Amethyst: 42 of 73
Ruby: 30 of 73
Gold: 31 of 73
Sapphire: 15 of 73
Onyx: 5 of 73
Diamond: 29 of 62
Activity: 478
Merit: 22
My guess is that they are referring to a complete holofoil set, which would be the 62 base cards and the 11 holofoil MR cards.

If that is what you are asking them no, I don't think anyone has completed that yet, still a couple of the MR holofoils still to be found, that we know of
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
How many of the 73 have been found, does anyone know the number

Do you mean the 73 different Onyx 1/1's?
copper member
Activity: 1031
Merit: 423
 No 73 that im aware of. Would need more details to know what your talking about. Welcome to forum

Unless your referring to the mintage number on a refractor such as 73/149
Pages:
Jump to: