Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN+IPO][VMC] VIRTUAL MINING COIN | IPO IS OPEN NOW!!! GIVEWAY IS ENDING TODAY! - page 2. (Read 15446 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

We are more than happy to have you on our site.... And any donations made to any of the coin address on the page are used to put back into the coin donated, or spent to promote each coin on the page.

Thank you!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

We are more than happy to have you on our site.... And any donations made to any of the coin address on the page are used to put back into the coin donated, or spent to promote each coin on the page.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I will be trading with this coin.  Wink
Thanks for updating the referral banner on the website.

You're welcome. Don't forget this is an average hashrate, so it seems lower than we have...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Thanks for updating the referral banner on the website.
Hi,
after so many worthless ideas in coins, finally something that catch my eye. So good luck, hope this works as intended. Greeting from Czech Republic Kiss

Thank you!
Activity: 5
Hi,
after so many worthless ideas in coins, finally something that catch my eye. So good luck, hope this works as intended. Greeting from Czech Republic Kiss
i am really looking forward to the release of this coin i have read up and investigated many alt coins and VMC looks to me to have alot of potential in this crazy crypto world i will be giving full support on this coin.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Thank you!
Activity: 57
i am really looking forward to the release of this coin i have read up and investigated many alt coins and VMC looks to me to have alot of potential in this crazy crypto world i will be giving full support on this coin.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Activity: 4
Is a great idea, looking forward to mine it :-)
i am using cpu miner and i dont think i can mine this coin but no worry i will trade it....

Thanks, if you can't mine come on and join to the IPO. We have a trusted escrow service (with Anon136), you can send the amount for him, and your amount will be safe.  Wink
Activity: 295
i am using cpu miner and i dont think i can mine this coin but no worry i will trade it....
sent pm for giveaway.
I can't mine with my equipment, but i will trade with this coin.  Grin

Thanks, or if you can't mine come on and join to the IPO.  Smiley
Activity: 476
sent pm for giveaway.
I can't mine with my equipment, but i will trade with this coin.  Grin
i shall be mining this coin when it gets launched hopefully there will be no delays

Thank you!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
i shall be mining this coin when it gets launched hopefully there will be no delays
Pages:
Jump to: