Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
so multi pool mines whatever coin is most profitable at that point and pays me back in isracoin? how's that better than mining isracoin directly? if we talk monetary profit for the miner out of the account.

even for isracoin in general, isn't it just better for me to keep mining Isr and then just buy goods and services directly with them? what's the long term benefit of using multipool?

if I understand the short term benefit is quick demand for ISR to try to stabilise the supply-and-demand graph for a visually stable price. but already the demand outdoes the supply. I want to buy my 16,000 ISR already Sad

The idea is the there will be a constant supply ISR getting purchased . this will stabilize the price .. It's a good idea. It will create demand ..

I'm not sure its going to work, but it will be more helpful to ISR than mining on your local mine.

Activity: 41
so multi pool mines whatever coin is most profitable at that point and pays me back in isracoin? how's that better than mining isracoin directly? if we talk monetary profit for the miner out of the account.

even for isracoin in general, isn't it just better for me to keep mining Isr and then just buy goods and services directly with them? what's the long term benefit of using multipool?

if I understand the short term benefit is quick demand for ISR to try to stabilise the supply-and-demand graph for a visually stable price. but already the demand outdoes the supply. I want to buy my 16,000 ISR already Sad
Activity: 5
Thanks, we'll check on the issue of the json errors.
Any more details you can provide on that?

As for the worker statistics, that's still in the works and will take a few days to get up and running.
(you can see the ISRM ALPHA page where we have listed a few items still on the todo list).
FYI - The shares are being accounted for in the database, just the statistics are not yet being displayed.

Thanks for the info! Smiley

Thank you for the quick answer back. Its reassuring the shares are being accepted in the database. I will hang in there to see the progress in the next 24hrs. Keep up the good work and thanks again!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Thanks, we'll check on the issue of the json errors.
Any more details you can provide on that?

As for the worker statistics, that's still in the works and will take a few days to get up and running.
(you can see the ISRM ALPHA page where we have listed a few items still on the todo list).
FYI - The shares are being accounted for in the database, just the statistics are not yet being displayed.

Thanks for the info! Smiley
Activity: 5
Hey, I'm trying your new multipool and seem to be getting an error on bfgminer.

May 19 14:04:56 bfgminer[2383]: JSON-RPC non method decode failed: (null)
May 19 14:04:56 bfgminer[2383]: Unknown stratum msg: {"id":null,"result":[],"error":true}

Now I'm using the regular scrypt algorithm pool, stratum+tcp://isrmultipool.info:3335. On my account shows my workers doing no work and the difficulty at zero. On bfgminer though my miners are hashing at 3.70 MH/s steady. I understand you just opened the pool and I expect some hiccups. Figured to give a heads up, and hope this helps. Smiley
Hi All,

The ISR Multipool (Alpha Version) is now open to the public.
There's still plenty of work to be done on it but we'd love for you to start testing it out.

It currently supports both Scrypt and X11 and we'd love for everyone to direct some hashpower into it in either one of those algos.
(More Algos on the horizon).

We'd like to stress the point that this is just a tool for the ISR miners, to help stabilize the ISR market against dumpers and other multipools. This is by no means the main driver for the coin. Sometimes you just need stopgap measures and so here we are.

If you are mining ISR and plan to hold on to it for a while, you definitely should consider diverting some of your hash power into the multipool.

Hopefully we can go from Alpha to Beta quickly and get more serious hashpower into it.

Check the multipool out here:
http://isrmultipool.info/

(FYI - Registration is working but not redirecting to login page, so just click submit and go to login manually)
Activity: 1
I just downloaded the Android wallet and it's really well done.

I think it's a really good way to do mini payments. I'd much rather receive or make small payments (up to 10 shekel) with the app than have to carry coins around with me.
It even lets you receive or make payments based on the shekel.

This is the first time I've actually seen crypto currency as useful rather than a commodity for speculators and drug dealers.
g_d
Activity: 52
Totally agree with RobFordWotWot.

What's all the aggro about?

So far it seems that the devs have their heads on straight. Maybe they aren't hyping up the coin (which IMO is good) but I find it hard to see any other coin with a clearly laid out road map. If their co-op idea works out we might as well see ISR work out to be one of the first country coins that works.

Lot of people are talking sh*t about ISR here, but your guess is as good as mine and nobody knows sh*t. Take the gamble or not. I mine ISR to hold on to it. I don't care if it does not sell really well now. As if there was such a coin...if there is, usually last an afternoon....

Mining for never a sure investment, so why all the nonsense. If you want guarantees open up a savings account...

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Just be fair guys. is there any future in this coin?

Is there a future in any coin? Nobody's going to do your homework for you even if they started the threads, coded the coins, and released all this to the public.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
the coin might last longer than the country ( you can't nuke a shitty crypto coin)!!!!!
Activity: 20
Just be fair guys. is there any future in this coin?
g_d
Activity: 52
Anyone has any idea why all the P2Pools just died?

Pools that were up for last month or two are all dead, even my fail-over pools.

Seems just so sudden. I can't find any info about it, no mention of hacking, ddos etc.. I could blame the price of the coin, but it has actually bounced back a bit the last few days, so if that was the reason it would have made more sense a week ago...
Not sure if the announcement of Isracoin Multipool has anything to do with it....

http://p2pools.org/isr
LOL.

really?

don't sell your isracoin. I say it because I care for you. don't be like those people who sold their bit coins when they got to be 2 dollars each
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
yeah, I might've come off a bit harsh in my last post. I didn't mean to be personal. I'd just like to know about those minor modifications you're talking about.

and I also stand by my words that if you don't understand why an entire nation would like a personal currency of its' own then you are severely out of touch with the good aspects of other humans.

basically, go outside and do something fun with other people you live with. after a while, you'll get your intuition and empathy back Smiley

I f you think what an entire nation hopes for and you know for certain what it wants you're either Jesus , Stalin or Mao Wink.
yeah, I might've come off a bit harsh in my last post. I didn't mean to be personal. I'd just like to know about those minor modifications you're talking about.

and I also stand by my words that if you don't understand why an entire nation would like a personal currency of its' own then you are severely out of touch with the good aspects of other humans.

basically, go outside and do something fun with other people you live with. after a while, you'll get your intuition and empathy back Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
you seriously think bitcoin network can support the daily lives of 7,000,000 users? last I checked national pride is thousands of years old and no one cancelled it, lately.

just admit it, this coin only means profit to you, nothing else Smiley

No seriously , what did you mean by that?
It's not a type , more of a failed google translate.
I just forgot a space typing on my mobile. the point was clear enough.

your face is a failed Google translate :p

national crypto coins  have no reason to disappear the same way that the way one feels national pride has no reason to disappear anytime soon. I mean, if you're a soulless market speculant then, indeed, those words won't be understood by you Smiley

And what the f*** has national pride with the currency?
Also , yes , the bitcoin network can support the transactions of 7 million people with minor improvements... their lives .. that's one thing nobody can Smiley.

But , you're the guy willing to know the price in 10 years , happy waiting Smiley .
Activity: 6
you seriously think bitcoin network can support the daily lives of 7,000,000 users? last I checked national pride is thousands of years old and no one cancelled it, lately.

national crypto coins  have no reason to disappear the same way that the way one feels national pride has no reason to disappear anytime soon. I mean, if you're a soulless market speculant then, indeed, those words won't be understood by you Smiley

Why is there so much hate? Don't we all want to see this coin succeed?

Let's all take a few seconds to watch this clip and remember why we're here - tinyurl.com/l4mcn6g

national crypto coins  have no reason to disappear the same way that the way one feels national pride has no reason to disappear anytime soon. I mean, if you're a soulless market speculant then, indeed, those words won't be understood by you Smiley
Good morning all.
There is now an Alpha version of the Isracoin Multipool (Codenamed IDBP - we will explain that code after the Alpha/Beta stages are over).

We expect to open it to the public within a day or two. (if all goes well, possibly even today).
This pool is where the medium to long term ISR holders will want to mine as it will bring them the most potential bang for their mining buck, far beyond just the typical MHs/Diff calculation.
If you are a miner who immediately sells his coins, perhaps not so much for you, but you could still gain some value from putting some of your hashpower here.

So shine those mining rigs and stay tuned!
Activity: 6
you should ask yourself what the price is going to be in ten years, not three weeks Wink

well the coin has been dropping like a stone and there hasn't been a positive update lately.

Any news???

thanks

Advertising company accpets Isracoin

http://affiliates.info/Isracoin

Can you let me know why the previous article , before isracoin on that website is more than two years old :?

HAHAHA!!! I wonder if one of the devs owns that site?

I doubt there are "devs" , more like one single "copy paste guy" who smelled some aurora style money.

Viva la copy paste
Pages:
Jump to: