Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ISR] Isracoin - The Israeli cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 110740 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

-> Come on to http://isr.coins4everyone.com!

Our pool need more miners !

To get plenty of ISRA Coins, just point your miners to:
Stratum: stratum+tcp://isr.coins4everyone.com
Port: 3475

Benefits of Mining @ coins4everyone.com:
* based in Europe
* incredible uptime
* fast dedicated servers w/redundancy, tripple layer DDoS protection
* only 1% fee
* pplns
* nice & caring support
* trustworthy & skilled admins

Come on, we need more hash power, point your miners to our pool and let’s spread hashrate! ;-)
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
GOOOO Israel!
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
wow. take a seat! Grin
consider whether to buy it or not

I got most of my ISR at 10k sat so it's a great time to buy.

Considering you bought at 10k , and now the price is 0.00001739.

I for one , woudn't take advies from you when it comes to buying coins Smiley

Good point, but that doesn't mean it's not a good time to get in. I have my ups and downs but I still believe ISR will take off one day. Let's give it sometimes.
y80
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Are there any plans and efforts to get this coin listed on one of the big exchanges? Thanks
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
wow. take a seat! Grin

Considering you bought at 10k , and now the price is 0.00001739.

I for one , woudn't take advies from you when it comes to buying coins Smiley
legendary
wow. take a seat! Grin

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
wow. take a seat! Grin
Activity: 197
Thanks Yossi, for the positive outlook.

Of course hindsight is always 20-20 but we believe in iteration and building infrastructure, step by step, learning as we go and improving as we can. You learn best from doing, not from planning.

We are very encouraged from the positive approach and understanding from the community lately and will endeavor to keep moving forward as planned.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley
Hi ISRcoin Team - I have a few questions:

1. If a business in the US wants to take ISR coin for payment. Does it qualify for business airdrop?
2. Beside c-cex.com for ISR to Fiat, is there another option?
3. Is there a hardware based terminal that business can use? (CoinKite), BitPay - No hardware option that I know of.

The airdrop is for Israeli based businesses only.

As best we know, there aren't other Fiat exchanges with ISR and of course we would love to be in more of them and have tried to make that happen, but it is not easy. Any help from our community on the matter would be most appreciated.

There is no hardware terminal as yet. We would be very interested in CoinKite for example, but we may not yet qualify under all their requirements. Part of our plan further down the line, if and when the value of the coin increases significantly (for argument sake $1/ISR) is to get into coinKite and then give businesses the option to use their 500 ISR to get a coinKite terminal both as a POS and as a local exchange venue to buy Isracoin with Israeli fiat.

Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley

I think that Isracoin team is moving in the right direction.
I do have some reservation regarding the paste.
But I understand that it takes time to establish the infrastructure that will be a solid base for the future.
So far, Isracoin managed to be on time with the millstones that they've set.
Me, like many others, somewhat disappointed that the value dropped, but recently it start to recover (market-cap).

legendary
Thanks for the fast respond   Smiley

1. If a business in the US wants to take ISR coin for payment. Does it qualify for business airdrop?
3. Is there a hardware based terminal that business can use? (CoinKite), BitPay - No hardware option that I know of.

The airdrop is for Israeli based businesses only.

As best we know, there aren't other Fiat exchanges with ISR and of course we would love to be in more of them and have tried to make that happen, but it is not easy. Any help from our community on the matter would be most appreciated.

There is no hardware terminal as yet. We would be very interested in CoinKite for example, but we may not yet qualify under all their requirements. Part of our plan further down the line, if and when the value of the coin increases significantly (for argument sake $1/ISR) is to get into coinKite and then give businesses the option to use their 500 ISR to get a coinKite terminal both as a POS and as a local exchange venue to buy Isracoin with Israeli fiat.
legendary

We have stated on the registration page that we will release an option that does not require Facebook.
We expect that to take us about 3 weeks or so. perhaps less.
We've also asked a few people who expressed an interest for relatives without facebook etc, about some ideas we have for how to accomplish this and they seemed to respond favorably to it.
Activity: 42
Blah..blah..blah... Scumlestine...

I would like to repeat yossik's concern regarding CivAirDrop Facebook confirmation mechanism.
While I'm not a strongest follower of anonymous part of crypto...

What if I don't have Facebook account?
Yes, really...there are people on Earth not having Facebook, nor a friends in Facebook.
What should I do?
Activity: 55
this seems like yet another scam coin..

who would ever in their right mind support this coin in good good conscience? use your own money to back a *cough* "state" of israel cryptocoin..

If you are an American tax paying citizen anywhere in the world, you have already paid israel every year of your life. Just because countries in financial trouble started coins does not mean you can jump on the bandwagon.

Remember, Bitcoin was created to free the world from fiat, debt based, fractional reserve usury banking.. people of the world who are paying the price for that type of corrupt business practices!!

israel has done nothing but benefit from these scam banks creating money out of nothing while people work to repay what they created from a contract of debt based on their future labor plus interest!! this is what a fiat debt based currency is!!

israel gets enough handouts from people who were not even alive decades ago right now to sustain itself & kill innocent Palestinians, steal land, while ignoring the original UN mandate that created the shared states boundaries, with over 80 violations filed at the UN for war crimes they have committed themselves!! while collecting money... wait for it.. for war crimes!!!

they even have undeclared nuclear weapons of mass destruction while calling for the destruction of Iran who has not only signed the UN treaty, but allows inspectors in to view their nuclear energy developments!!

If the American government took the $15-$20 billion it gives Israel every year and put it into a savings account for the 4.5 million babies born p/yr, every American would receive $8,000-$10,500 upon turning 18 years old. In another option, the US government could give the money away in a lottery and make 15k-20k Americans millionaires every year. Either of these options would provide an incredible boost to the US economy. But the truth is that $15-$20 billion per year is probably just scratching the surface when we look at the cost of America’s relationship with Israel.

Dr. Thomas R. Stauffer, a world renowned economist who taught economics and Middle East studies at Harvard as well as serving twice in the Executive Office of the President on a task force for oil imports and controls, estimated that as of 2002 (in 2002 dollars) Israel has cost the US $3 trillion.

and what about Germany?

"Since the conclusion of the Luxembourg Agreement of 1952 (payment of some EUR 1.53 billion), atonement and reparation has been a major political issue in relations between Israel and the Federal Republic of Germany. Total German reparations at the end of 2000 amounted to roughly EUR 55 billion, some 40% of this going to Israel or recipients in Israel. About EUR 256 million is paid out annually in compensation pensions (largely under the Federal Compensation Act) and related payments to recipients in Israel. Added to this are substantial compensatory social security payments and payments for the equalization of burdens. Following the establishment of the Foundation, Remembrance, Responsibility and Future, in 2000, compensation has also been paid from its funds to former victims of forced labour.

Enough is enough!! do not support murders, war criminals & UN violators!!

Boycott this clear pity party scam!! israel has the money to back a cryptocoin & start using it in israel already, YOURS!!

Activity: 41
Keep in mind that it takes time to establish solid foundations.
Activity: 39
So far about 130 businesses have registered and a few dozens have gone through the verification process. We are still working on verifying the other businesses.
This process still needs refining and work and we are also working on assembling a team to deal with it and push it forward.

Wouldn't it be helpful to have the list posted and to periodically update it as new businesses are added?

You don't get it really?
Don't you see that all the latest updates were just walls of text with no names numbers nothing?

Empty promises! Nation coins experiment and hype is over.
I do think that with time there will be a list. Give it sometime.
I was also wandering why they did not publish the names,
Talking with some of my friends, I've found that there are currently procedure regarding the privacy and the authentication.
In other words - they are trying to avoid fraud and I'm tipping my hat to them on that action.
Once it is resolved, there will be a list, and I hope that it will happen soon.
Keep in mined that it takes time to establish solid foundations.
After all, this phase I just started and rolling (slowly, if I may add) and in parallel phase II is kicking in.

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
So far about 130 businesses have registered and a few dozens have gone through the verification process. We are still working on verifying the other businesses.
This process still needs refining and work and we are also working on assembling a team to deal with it and push it forward.

Wouldn't it be helpful to have the list posted and to periodically update it as new businesses are added?

You don't get it really?
Don't you see that all the latest updates were just walls of text with no names numbers nothing?

Empty promises! Nation coins experiment and hype is over.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
list

y80
Activity: 145

Pages:
Jump to: